Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos (96016 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Say no to DRUGS.......

Experimental science students, BEWARE.......
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Djliskid(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow.. Nice Post sha...
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by ipreach: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
ok

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by CastedAyo: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
zinaunreal:
are you his doctor?
Do you read the formal thread?
SMH
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by CastedAyo: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
zinaunreal:
are you his doctor?
SMH
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by mamatwiny(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Onye nñụrụ ihe bụ onye nñụrụ ihe.
They hardly change.

Weldone young lady, may helpers never depart from you in your time of need.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by zinaunreal(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
CastedAyo:

SMH
why should i? I read beyond that. Theres a big difference between mentally deranged and drug addiction. Do not restrict your knowledge to what you have just seen. "advice"
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
mikebrown92:

married lady will have no reason to do all dat.

What, help someone out? I don't believe a ring kills compassion in people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by jubianose(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
This lady is what is called "Destiny Helper"
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Goddyj(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Husband material don ready shocked shocked

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Pat081: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
But d guy will still b talking to himself like if I gt dat nairaland call Xhosanostra I will do to her wot will make her 4gt home
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pat081:
But d guy will still b talking to himself like if I gt dat nairaland call Xhosanostra I will do to her wot will make her 4gt home

How will you achieve that?

See as I fear whatever powers you possess

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
SUNDICOS:
Now say the truth,your what?
WTF
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
He still looks "off".

Anyways to Nairalanders, be cautious of your interactions with others, make it of goodwill as best as a possible. You can never tell where your help will come from in the future.

God, if he exists, won't come down to help anyone, it's another human being that he'll send.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by ThisKC(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Martin0:

i can bet my shiny chocolate ass she's singlegrin

I can't be so sure right now if she's married currently but she has reiterated time and time again she's not interested in him that way. She has kid(s) though
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Pat081: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How will you achieve that?

See as I fear whatever powers you possess
by gvin him ur number and address now
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Conceptman: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wow, beautiful heart of hers has transformed his life
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pat081:
by gvin him ur number and address now

Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
ThisKC:

I can't be so sure right now if she's married currently but she has reiterated time and time again she's not interested in him that way. She has kid(s) though

it only an opinion
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Tianow: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
if only we all can be like this lady, we will find less mad ppl in our street and psychiatric hospitals.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
God be praised.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by mattyjay(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Which one is this na. Turn here to kenyaland. Already oh. All this language me no capisco
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

He maan, banepipi ezinkulu those people, amageza tongue So I wouldn't judge u my sister if she saw that & decided to go for it. No waste grin

As for dumpster diving

Are you and Mzansian South Africans ? just curious.. you slang sounds different?
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by citee(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Kenya sha, like say their own worse pass our own. All manner of things they happen over there. Somehow i know dem go dey disappointed say no be for their place snake swallow money....but coming to think of it, na shillings dem dey use for Kenya, so by the time the snake swallow 30m shillings e go cause inflation grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Some how, in the darkest of times the light of a few still shine brightest..
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

Are you and Mzansian South Africans ? just curious.. you slang sounds different?

Yes we are.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Harrynight(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
No body ugly
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by Deeman1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes we are.

Great Welcome to Nairaland. I would to learn a little bit of Afrikaans., so what would you ladies call a "player" in Afrikaans ?
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by no1madman(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
No difference
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by ordinaryjoe: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes we are.

South Africans on Nairaland. I've come to understand that u guys have been here... Nairaland is really big. There's an Ethiopian here too I guess. And Makkydebbie from Ghana. U guys follow up on our news I guess.
Re: The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deeman1:

Great Welcome to Nairaland. I would to learn a little bit of Afrikaans., so what would you ladies call a "player" in Afrikaans ?

A poes. Lol, I'm joking. Though that's the word I'd use as a substitute for a player.

I don't believe there's such a word. IDK. I'm not fluent in the language but I understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.