Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions (32435 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Narldon: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
9jaRonin:
" I don't want your money at all"
LushGreenz:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY AT ALL

PSTEMMA1960:
money i don't want you at all..

PSTEMMA1960:
money i don't want you at all..
barcelona007:
I don't want your money at all

blackfase:

You said You don't want my money at all. I will keep it. smiley

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by dupesolamary: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Those are the typical fulani running at the sight of farmers knowing their cows are wrecking havoc in a farm not the gun carrying ones the propagandists want us to see.

Fulanis must stop their nomadic mentality and embrace civilizations especially the rich cattle owners who send these poor ones on death errands.

Government must establish anti open grazing laws and establish cattle colonies in those states who voluntarily give their land.

There are bad fulani just as there are bad yoruba, igbo, hausa and the rest but let us analyze problems and proffer solutions with open minds devoid of tribalism, religion and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
Sai baba! na wetin dem want!

hahahahah na im oogrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by TheKingIsHere: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seun:
I quite agree with you, but simply arresting and prosecuting any herdsman who grazes cows on someone's farm as a robber will also do the job.

The problem is that they have backing by the government and army.

Yesterday, a news of how some vigilantes in Edo caught some criminal herdsmen only for the army to come, kill the vigilante and free the herdsmen.

We are in deep trouble in Nigeria cause of this herdsmen terrorists.

We have a town association in Lagos and we had to contribute money to send back to the village to enable the young men buy weapons to protect themselves and the entire village from these terrorists.

The police and army have failed and some are aiding these killers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by obatoro: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

You don't want my money at all. I will keep it.

I knew you were going to say that , That was why I said that I want all your money.
Lol! wise lady!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Malawian(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
After Oba's coronation, he went to pay homage to his northern masters and reaffirm his loyalty to them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Alal(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Serious faming and hunger looming
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by vertueptime: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
bros, I'm not looking for a female room mate, and secondly the person who want a roommate can make his findings. life is more than those 2 things you mention

Noted sir
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Maxigoody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
To u yolobas, ur useful idiots, the likes it of Tinubu and Oyegun are being used again to win votes...u guys are on a long thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by blackfase(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wayo girl lol. More sense fall on you...
Narldon:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by babasolution: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
southern men are weak,they should harm few select verifiable people,that can be trained and tracked as militias and kill off any trace of fulani in their state,if not the fulani will over ran the south,the way the south thinks continue to baffle me,handling these fulani with kids gloves,saying they want to obey the law,this is a war situation there is no law,i dont know hw a man will see his people being kill hand fold his hand.nigerian men are weak,the women should take over,am sure they will take decisive steps to stop this menace unlike the men who keep crying for imaginary help.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by bendike: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:
Something is not very clear here. They are complaining and the cows they complain of are right in their fronts still grazing. What does it take them to chase the bastards away from there? Though one young man said some of the cows belong to the ogas, so this matter is somehow interwoven.
Did you hear them say the headsmen are armed with ak 47 Assault rifles? shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Ken4Christ: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

Please arrange the following words correctly and win 1k

"All your I money at want don't"

I don't want your money at all. Good sense of humour.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Yankee101: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
This impunity must stop. Buhari has failed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

then add ?mark my brother, (i don't want your money at all?)make i drop my account number?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Cromagnon: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
guntranno:
Fulani again...
It shall not be well with these lots, their sponsors and supporters
it shall not be well with cowards that refuse to defend themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:

It will be very difficult. One young man in the video said some of the cows belong to some ogas in the community, so how do you resolve that case?
find out who the ''oga ''is gangangangan not stop halfway when you hear oga
no more names witheld
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Cromagnon: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dandsome:
Please pay no heed to the THING above me.

Since the FG have deliberately refused to solve the herds men issue, there's one way to solve the problem. It just works any day and anytime..

Fulani men don't joke with their cows.

If you have warned them and they always come back (mind you I said warn them first), just chill and act.

Here is how to act.

If you have any source of water where you know the cows will drink there, just poison the water. Or you spray chemicals on your crops.

Go to the local shop that sells pesticide and insecticide and ask him for spray that can kill animals but will fade out before the harvest time reaches. Reason is once the cows eat it they'll die, but it becomes harmless to man after the chemical has waned.

Once the herds man notices that your crops or water kills their cows, trust me they will never come back there.

Highest thing is they will burn the farm. That time we'll know it's full blown war.
i dunno why this is so hard for them to grasp
the cows are pests
use pesticide
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12submarine(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
no more names witheld
I am from delta state, I know two of my village men that have cows and recruited the fulanis to rear the cows for them. Many butchers that buy cows in large numbers also use fulanis to maintain them while the cows are slaughtered day by day. So the oga may not necessarily be a fulani man. Note, I hate Buhari and his fulani idiots, but that doesn't mean I am brainless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kense88: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

You have started same way your father started a miserable life.

Never suggesting solutions but good at throwing insults and thats why he was a failure all his life which you too have taken over from.

I pity your coming generations
The only solution is for devil to punish you and your generations unborn idiat. How much assistance did government provide for me, when i was starting my private business? How many free shops did your governor provide for those hardworking southeners doing there business in the North? If i would even consider giving lands to you, you must prove to me that you are of good behavior and totally deserve my kind gesture.You use your cattle to graze on peoples private property and you think is ok idiat. Try it in a civilized society, then you will find your ass the prison goat.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Cromagnon: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:

I am from delta state, I know two of my village men that have cows and recruited the fulanis to rear the cows for them. Many butchers that buy cows in large numbers also use fulanis to maintain them while the cows are slaughtered day by day. So the oga may not necessarily be a fulani man. Note, I hate Buhari and his fulani idiots, but that doesn't mean I am brainless.
what's your point
how does your uncle being a cow investor solve the problem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12submarine(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
what's your point
how does your uncle being a cow investor solve the problem
That is not what you asked. What you asked is who the "oga" is, and I have explained to you how anybody from anywhere can be the "oga". Now asking me how my uncle can resolve the problem is a completely different question unrelated to my comment you initially quoted.
Here is your first comment on my post, in case you forgot.
Cromagnon:
no more names witheld
Even in that comment, I clearly stated how difficult it is to resolve such kind of interwoven cases. Don't just remain on Nairaland and be spreading nonsense, find out the nitty-gritty of how some things actually happen in the real world. The bolded is where I asked the question.
12submarine:

It will be very difficult. One young man in the video said some of the cows belong to some ogas in the community, so how do you resolve that case?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

"I don't want your money at all". ..........where my 1k
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Cromagnon: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:

That is not what you asked. What you asked is who the "oga" is, and I have explained to you how anybody from anywhere can be the "oga".
and i'm saying they should name the ogas so we caan sperate good from bad ogas
oga is a very nebulous term

Now asking me how my uncle can resolve the problem is a completely different question unrelated to my comment you initially quoted.
Here is your first comment on my post, in case you forgot.

i said naming the ogas will help
you are saying we shouldn't becasuse you don't want your uncle involved
dude the problem is still there o

Even in that comment, I clearly stated how difficult it is to resolve such kind of interwoven cases.
what is difficult about arresting the cow till 'oga'' come to bail it
not rocket science o

Don't just remain on Nairaland and be spreading nonsense,
you are the one talking nonesense

find out the nitty-gritty of how some things actually happen in the real world.
you are the one running away from nitty gritty finding outing

The bolded is where I asked the question.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Chuknovski(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
This is really heartbreaking that carnage like this would be going on in the country while our president just sits down like a deaf frog and says nothing. Ortum is crying to the UN for help when our president went to the UN summit to challenge American Decision. American's finance the UN and how can they help out when this wicked old man has tarnished our relationship with the US becos of his devilish religious belief. e go join these arabs day protest US while the arabs dem day lick America yarsh. this deaf old man refused to protect the citizen that he presides. still this wicked man want to recontest in 2019.

the reason why people voted for him was because of the killings of boko haram. now this herdsmen are becoming worse than book haram. these are not herdsmen but muslims. none of the imam has come out to condemn this evil. they all keep quiet as if they have no conscience. the only reason they keep quiet is becos the boys are helping them to achieve their purpose. they are never at peace with people of other religions.

we day look this thing like say na herdsmen, call it what it is, this na Islamic acts. they want to dominate the world. when they see news like this they will all keep quiet like hypocrites but when person talk dem go come out come attack the person. they all read the news. they will never condemn it. we have al-Baghdadi we have the Hezbollah and IS all these are Islamic-backed ruthless killers.

look at these poor farmers, they are probably killed. no one can tell me that the government or any top muslim did not see this. they all saw wizkid win award but they will never see Christians dying.

I sorry for my Yoruba brothers because these people no even no the difference between Christians and Yoruba muslims. they kill everybody. the northerners no even consider Yoruba muslims as true muslims before.

these are not herdsmen, they are jihadist. that is how they have been raised. they were raise to kill infidels and unbelievers. our lives mean nmothing to them. No one is being anti-islam it is fighting for our lives. you are intolerant and you do not respect the religions of others. you believe you alone are true and the others should perish. hypocrites! how can illiterate herdsmen take over the country committing such crimes and our military is somewhere celebrating the defeat of book haram. we no see pictures of dead book haram but we are seeing disturbing images of innocent people killed. How can you defeat book haram without proof?

everyone should rise up before it is too late. all these pastor are sidelining these issues. people should know what comes next

God bless you, you just spoke my mind, we have to do something as Christians this thing no funny again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by americanson: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
cronsberg:
Rather pity your tribe, there is nothing you or anyone can do to the fulanis at all. The mistake you animals make is that you think fulani in nigeria are just some few insignificant minority roaming around with cattle,FYI, we are millions in number in nigeria alone, when push comes to shove,i promise you it will be your tribe that'll be endangered by furious full blown attacks by fulanis. Dont forget also that our brothers are all over cameroon,chad,niger etc trust me,you cant do shiiitt to us,you can only attack isolated fulanis who may number maybe not up to ten in the bushes. But dont push us
dude a lot of you can be wiped out without even knowing what is killing you. There are many ways to kill rat. Stop acting like you have monopoly over violence... As far as I am concerned, you guys case Na small thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by poseidon12: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:
Something is not very clear here. They are complaining and the cows they complain of are right in their fronts still grazing. What does it take them to chase the bastards away from there? Though one young man said some of the cows belong to the ogas, so this matter is somehow interwoven.

You want to chase somebody that is armed with AK47 away?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by DonBobes(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Pple shuld just do d needful, but IF he still wins next year. I WILL STILL REMAIN LOYAL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by ifex867(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Narldon:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by thoth: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with what the Fulani guys are doing ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kolawoleibukun: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rolings:

e concern you?
AMEBO!
Muslim countries fighting one another (a war caused by christian countries )a christian is pained ....... face your faith (thats if you have one )
many muslims are leaving the faith now. the ones way run comot go free countries their eyes are opening. una day feel say if una spread una go dominate but the spreading is liberating the blind people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12salim(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
kense88:
Until Yorubas and Middlebelt realise and agree that Igbos have always been right about the true state of Nigeria that Nigeria has never been a united nation but a bed of enemies pretending to be one, until then, Nigeria's problem will linger.

I am sorry to say this; the major problem facing Nigeria today is Fulani tribe!

Igbos have been receiving the Fulani bullets on behalf of other Nigerian tribes since 1960s, but gradually, the Fulanis are now trying to expand their dominance.

Do you know why Fulani herdsmen war may consume Nigeria if care is not taking now

Because all Fulani tribe all over Africa are involved...they want to become the majority tribe in Nigeria and decide who rules Nigeria so they can have undenied access to arable lands all over Nigeria without stress.

This is how Fulani tribe conquer any nation to become the dominant tribe.

They focus on just 2 areas; military and politics.

They know that with military backup and political backup, they can win any war and that makes them the smartest tribe in West Africa and Nigeria.

What is the solution

Nigerians must unite now irrespective of their political indifference and vote out President Buhari come 2019 and not just voting out Buhari, Nigerians must ensure the next president of Nigeria for the next 20yrs is not a Fulani.

Vote for Hausa politicians, vote for Tiv, Idoma, etc but never allow a Fulani man become Nigeria's president after 2019 or watch Fulani West Africa destroy Nigerians in just few years!

Bookmark this page.

If Buhari wins 2019 which is very likely unless senate and Nigerians act now, Fulani militia massacre will enter all Nigerian middle belt and southern states, and Nigeria will turn to Somali.

Fulani people hate modern development, they are nomads and always think backward....they believe so much in killing and destruction, they don't believe in dialogue...the only message they understand is war...look at Somali, Sudan, Niger, Chad, etc, these are Fulani dominated nations and they are hell on earth!. This is the comment of the year

Are you on drugs or something? There aren't fulanis in Somalia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / FG Secures Order For Pigeon Pea From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.