Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Most Effective Ways To Treat Acne Scars /black Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Effective Ways To Treat Acne Scars /black Spots (367 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Black Spots caused by pimples? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Effective Ways To Treat Acne Scars /black Spots by Amicable22: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Most Effective Ways To Romove Acne Scars And Pimple Marks

There are countless chemical creams and oral medications for ACNE AND PIMPLE .These treatments may offer immediate and powerful results, but they also tend to carry a long list of side effects.

A safe alternative for GETTING RID OF ACNE AND PIMPLE SCARS is to try these clever natural solutions. I was an acne sufferer myself and these are the methods that I and a few of my friends have tried.

•BAKING SODA;

This is a common household item. It has the ability to heal scars. It contains sodium bicarbonate crystals which can gently exfoliate the skin when used as a cleansing scrub.

DIRECTIONS; mix a few teaspoons of baking soda with water to form a thick paste then massage into skin where the scars are present.

Leave the mixture for a minute or two. This will allow the soda to cleanse pores and prevent further blemishes.
continue reading from www.arealbeautyhub.com

(1) (Reply)

Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale, 11 Lb 5 Kg, Silver, Sta / Before You Bang The Next Person, You Should Read This! / Refuse Dumps Overtakes Lagos Canals And Steets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.