Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) (3392 Views)

Check Out Munachi Abii's HOT Best Friend Isoken! / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married / Koko Mansion's Rita Isoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by VGA: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by candylips(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
is she
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2010
i think she's pretty too, but when she opens her mouth. . . undecided
but that's what makes Rita, Rita! kiss
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by sjeezy8: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2010
yooo 0:26 - the end is ffff'in hilarious grin grin
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by Dolemite(f): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2010
Rita = product of the Nigerian educational system.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by shilling(f): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2010
Can't do the whole embedding thing, anyways Liz Yemoja interviewing Rita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2Q-NbxiRk&feature=channel

Yeah, Rita is pretty, and mad funny too.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by MissyB1(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2010
To think I heard she's a Final Year English Student. Rotfl!
Naija, I deh hail!! grin cheesy grin

I think I Like her. Just a few more lessons on English Lang. and re-touching on her personality and she's good to go. Something about her, makes her stand out.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'm still upset that she didn't win!!!
i know she won, I KNOW IT! the voting was rigged as hell!
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by chic2pimp(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2010
Missy B:

Goodness Gracious!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
What's the name of her Uni? undecided.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by bawomolo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
Missy B:

sango forbid bad thing.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by ikamefa(f): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG! this poor chile!

is she drunk on shepe? or high on weed/ mushroom? undecided

i nearly fainted with laughter watching her anttics " grin "
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by shilling(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2010
Missy B:

Naija, I deh hail!! grin cheesy grin

She's a Law student, in her 1st/2nd year I think. Definitely not final year, she hadn't started college when she got into Koko Mansion, she was just 19 - youngest in the house.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by MissyB1(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2010
shilling:

She's a Law student, in her 1st/2nd year I think.
How did she pass SSCE and Jamb? undecided
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by Radiant(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2010
What was she on about in that video
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by Ifygurl: 1:29am On Apr 28, 2010
Missy B:

How did she pass SSCE and Jamb? undecided

Either she studied or she bribed someone.  What other way to pass something in naija?  Study or bribe.

@ the video
She's a very pretty girl but she needs to be quiet. I think modeling we'll fit her perfectly. Abeg, Rita just be a cute face, don't talk.
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by VGA: 10:00pm On May 19, 2010
Radiant:

What was she on about in that video

Take your time and listen very well
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by lalaboi(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2010
Nothing make-up cannot do na lol
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:14am On May 20, 2010
She's pretty. . .
Re: Rita Isoken Igbinedion (she Is Pretty) by candylips(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2010
who is she

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Lady Gaga Looking Normal / EXCESS MONEY: Birdman Gives Rapper Drake $2m Bugatti Veyron As A Gift / Photo: Wizkid Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.