Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was (644 Views)

Check Out Who Don Jazzy Thinks Might Win The Bbnaija 2018 Reality Show / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was by caroboy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
The valentine season got people of all
classes
and standards in the mood of love, including
the
industry’s foremost bachelor, Don Jazzy who
has
been severally romantically linked to
celebrity
blogger, Linda Ikeji.
However, in a shocking twist, Don Jazzy had
media mogul, Mo Abudu, as his partner to
an
exclusive viewing of the new movie Royal
Hibiscus Hotel and since pictures of the two
hit
the internet, dating rumors have been flying
around.
See picture below.

Source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/02/check-out-who-don-jazzys-val-was.html?m=1

Re: Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
like I care tongue
Re: Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was by livebynite: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
No one cares
Re: Check Out Who Don Jazzy’s Val Was by Thewesterner(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
lf I should comment now... It will look like I care so I won't comment

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Big Brother Housemate Alex Flashes Ni*pples In Bed With Leo / BBNAIJA: Promoting Sex, Talent Hunt Or Entertainment? / Khloe Spotted In South Africa As Two Ex-housemates Return To Show Tonight(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.