Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lolz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz (994 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Lolz: Who Is The Most Stupid Person? -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Should I go ahead?
Re: Lolz by femolacqua(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
See wetin valentine don cause.
Re: Lolz by Annibel(f): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
I read a post that says if your bf didn't talk to you 14th FEB or doesn't take you out on Feb 14+h ...
you're probably a side chick. what posibly could he be doing throughout the 14th??
besides paying the bills as a lady doesn't matter. or he wanted to pick up a quarrel?? what I'm I typing self

1 Like

Re: Lolz by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin

Uuumm..that's strange. He was looking for a trouble before and after valentine's day & now he wants u to visit him? undecided undecided undecided

Something is wrong between the lines, i juz cant pinpoint where... lipsrsealed
Re: Lolz by juwonloo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
what a beautiful girl been treated this way cry

too bad, I won't say u shld break up with him,
study the kinda guy he is, maybe he had someone else,.

some guys can be stupid sometime
Re: Lolz by GreenArrow1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:
So on Feb12, I told my boyfriend that I would love to take him out and celebrate our 5 months of being together.
He flared up immediately and asked if I thought he is a broke and incompetent guy.
He said things like me wanting to have a upper hand in the relationship because these things are not meant for ladies to do.

I told him it was a normal thing because lady taking care bills doesn't really mean anything
Well, I don't even think he had plans taking me out because he hadn't said anything about it. Maybe he wanted to surprise me.
We didn't talk about it until night of Feb 13.
I told him not to forget that we were going out. He said no and really flared up.
He didn't even talk to me all through Feb14 until now. Not even a small gift or Val message.
Well, I was so disappointed that I gave all the money to my sister early on Val morning.

I really had a very bad day because lots of unfortunate things kept happening.
Well, He called me today asking me to visit him.
Seriously, I can never marry a man like that!!
I am planning to break up with him!.

That's bad of him. Refusing you to take him out has to do with ego which in this case comes from lack of proper exposure on his part. I always tell ladies to keep an eye out to be able to differentiate a principled man from an average bush man.
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Annibel:
I read a post that says if your bf didn't talk to you 14th FEB or doesn't take you out on Feb 14+h ...
you're probably a side chick. what posibly could he be doing throughout the 14th??
besides paying the bills as a lady doesn't matter. or he wanted to pick up a quarrel?? what I'm I typing self

Thinking I am just a side chick is heartbreaking but I don't even think he has another girlfriend.
His attitude can be something else sometimes
Re: Lolz by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
GreenArrow1:

That's bad of him. Refusing you to take him out has to do with ego which in this case comes from lack of proper exposure on his part. I always tell ladies to keep an eye out to be able to differentiate a principled man from an average bush man.
Do you know the guy?
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Uuumm..that's strange. He was looking for a trouble before and after valentine's day & now he wants u to visit him? undecided undecided undecided

Something is wrong between the lines, i juz cant pinpoint where... lipsrsealed

His attitude is something else sometimes. I am not going to his place. He is always thinking I should do anything he likes. And he has this ego.
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
juwonloo:
what a beautiful girl been treated this way cry

too bad, I won't say u shld break up with him,
study the kinda guy he is, maybe he had someone else,.

some guys can be stupid sometime
Okay, thank you
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Lol.
Thanks for making me laugh small.

1 Like

Re: Lolz by Flamezzz: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:
Should I go ahead?

There's a river at the end of that trans-amadi road, go and jump inside without thinking twice. Ode
Re: Lolz by Xinjin: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Your fiancee is a childish Big baby
Re: Lolz by SilentBang(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
LOL... really what are you still waiting for??
Or you seriously think you are in a relationship.
Use your head common. sorry though.
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Flamezzz:

There's a river at the end of that trans-amadi road, go and jump inside without thinking twice. Ode

Now that you have gotten the attention you needed, can you kindly move out?
Smh.. Like a primary school kid.
Re: Lolz by Oxster(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:
So on Feb12, I told my boyfriend that I would love to take him out and celebrate our 5 months of being together.
He flared up immediately and asked if I thought he is a broke and incompetent guy.
He said things like me wanting to have a upper hand in the relationship because these things are not meant for ladies to do.

I told him it was a normal thing because lady taking care bills doesn't really mean anything
Well, I don't even think he had plans taking me out because he hadn't said anything about it. Maybe he wanted to surprise me.
We didn't talk about it until night of Feb 13.
I told him not to forget that we were going out. He said no and really flared up.
He didn't even talk to me all through Feb14 until now. Not even a small gift or Val message.
Well, I was so disappointed that I gave all the money to my sister early on Val morning.

I really had a very bad day because lots of unfortunate things kept happening.
Well, He called me today asking me to visit him.
Seriously, I can never marry a man like that!!
I am planning to break up with him!.

So becos of that u need a brk??

Mtcheew!
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Xinjin:
Your fiancee is a childish Big baby

Hmmm
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
SilentBang:
LOL... really what are you still waiting for??

Or you seriously think you are in a relationship.

Use your head common. sorry though.

Thank you dear
Re: Lolz by Flamezzz: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:

Now that you have gotten the attention you needed, can you kindly move out?
Smh.. Like a primary school kid.
Lolzzz! As stupid as it sounds you are the one seeking attention. Create a thread asking whether to give him make up sex when you two gets back together. Ode cheesy
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Flamezzz:

Lolzzz! As stupid as it sounds you are the one seeking attention. Create a thread asking whether to give him make up sex when you two gets back together. Ode cheesy

Ignored!
Re: Lolz by Flamezzz: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
BTW are you not same girl that claimed to be broke? Now you don dash your sis all the money wey you wan use take your bf out wink ...Ode

https://www.nairaland.com/4348293/
Re: Lolz by Oxster(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:

Ignored!

Lmao,,Bad belles every where!!

Nowadays people fear to create a thread b4 one attacked him or her!
Re: Lolz by Flamezzz: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:

Ignored!
Fake ass bitch grin... Hide your face with your imaginary bf
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Annibel:
you're probably a side chick.
what posibly could he be doing throughout the 14th??
How do you lot always come to these ridiculous conclusions? Y'all are so shït
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Oxster:

Lmao,,Bad belles every where!!

Nowadays people fear to create a thread b4 one attacked him or her!

These people just need to be banned by Seun or Mynd44.
They make nairaland look like a place for throwing yabs and insults.
To even think most of these are done by kids looking for people to give them attention.

It is really making business bad for Seun because people won't want to post for fear of people like him
Re: Lolz by Annibel(f): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
How do you lot always come to these ridiculous conclusions? Y'all are so shït

hello?? read inbetween lines please. I said I read in a post....
Re: Lolz by mikejj(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
something must have been happening b4 feb 14.its wasn't because of his actions on val day thats makes you want to call it off..
Re: Lolz by Annibel(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:

Thinking I am just a side chick is heartbreaking but I don't even think he has another girlfriend.
His attitude can be something else sometimes

that's definitely the first thought from your story... anyone would conclude into.
anyways, just chill and see how things go afterwards
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
He over reacted ...athough i had get a little uncomfortable if a girl offers to take me outcheesy.this na naija na and it had look a little out of place...except i am very very familiar with d girl.
Re: Lolz by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Annibel:

hello?? read inbetween lines please. I said I read in a post....
whatever mate

I just checked your profile, I shouldn't have quoted you in the first place. You're probably a teen who knows no shiit about love

(1) (Reply)

20-years Girl Borrows Money To Buy Her Boyfriend A Car On Valentines Day-photos / Ugly Girls Mentality / My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.