Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? (602 Views)

Guys Do U Agree, Ladies Are More Rude When Approaching People In Public / Why Are Ladies Becoming More Rude (photos) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by henrylowe(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
We both know that these set of people can be very annoying due to their awkward way of thinking. They easily lash out to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their opinions because they always feel they are right

Now down to the question. Who is more rude?
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
angry

Aaaabeeeg, being an Atheist is not rude ooo.. If u want to be respected coz of ur religious beliefs and what not, then u shud all respect what other ppol think about it...

Not bcoz u have ur bible or Quran , it means u hold on to the truth and ur the only ppol that is right all the time...

1 Like

Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by SilentBang(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Both have their respective opinions just like every other person, and their opinions should be respected.

however feminists i believe are generally more rude compared to the atheists.

WOMEN should desist from feminism, It causes more harm than good.
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
NONE...

Being Rude depends on an individual and not on the sect to which that individual is identified with.
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by amokeme(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
henrylowe:
We both know that these set of people can be [b]very annoying [/b]due to their awkward way of thinking. They easily lash out to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their opinions because they always feel they are right

Now down to the question. Who is more rude?
cheesy
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
skillful01:
NONE...

Being Rude depends on an individual and not on the sect to which that individual is identified with.
i tire o
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by FluidQueen(f): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol. grin

Whoa. I must be awfully rude then, because I'm both. grin
Re: Feminists VS Atheists... Who Is More Rude? by donstan18: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
FluidQueen:
Lol. grin

Whoa. I must be awfully rude then, because I'm both. grin
You are not.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abeokuta / Never Trust A "Girl". / My Wedding Night Paparazzi By Lanikemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.