Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos (7365 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MrGist: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
[url="http://www.gistmore.com"]GistMore.com[/url]

An American lady on Twitter, @jaemaoli took to the platform to show off her banging body six months after she left a bad relationship.

Sharing before and after photos of herself, she wrote: 'leave a bad relationship & this be your comeback body.'

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.comlady-flaunts-banging-body-6-months-leaving-bad-relationship-photos

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MrGist: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MrGist: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by kunlesufyan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol..the thing still dey pain her.... A brother won't leave such just like that, she probably has issues.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by FluidQueen(f): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
All that toxicity could make you stress eat amg get fats in the wrong places.

I feel you, girl.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by donstan18: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Whenever a picture or post is made by a guy/bae concerning past relationship cheesy

We don't need to be told that he/she is pained and missing the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MhizAJ(f): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
How can a relationship that started out so great turn out so bad

Anyways there's nothing as good as leaving a toxic relationship

Some men self...their own too much

A lot of characters in relationship

Those with attitude problem
Trust issues
Pride
The rude ones without home training
Those that can't communicate effectively
The ones that are too big to apologise they think it's class but they don't know it's immaturity and foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by HOLYDICK(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Probably with all this hot body... The tin is as wide as elegushi beach so tell me why won't my guy run Away from the relationship ?
Leave trash for lawma jor

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by youngreezy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Trust issues
Pride
The ones that are too big to apologise they think it's class but they don't know it's immaturity and foolishness
if I Start Dey Write Una Own Eh..
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MhizAJ(f): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
youngreezy:
if I Start Dey Write Una Own Eh..

Please you are free to write

What about the ones that will do anything just to have sex...I can keep on writing
Some will even leave their babes the moment they say 'No sex'

The stingy ones...Oh lawd!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by youngreezy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Please you are free to write

What about the ones that will do anything just to have sex...I can keep on writing
Some will even leave their babes the moment they say 'No sex'

The stingy ones...Oh lawd!
u Bleep dem say u too like sex,u no Bleep dem say u be gay,u pamper dem,dem say u be sissy n dem nid real man,u cum behave lyk real man dem say u 2 rude n u dy arrogant n u be potential woman beater.u pamper dem smal cum dy hard on dem smal dem say u no be straitfoward person,menstration get em own mood swings same as pregnancy,u cum early dem kal u indomie u tke time dem provoke ask u weda sex na do or die affair?madam al dis na just d one dm use mawt talk oo..i neva dy talk abt d actingz n oda shitz..

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MetroBaba1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
youngreezy:
u Bleep dem say u too like sex,u no Bleep dem say u be gay,u pamper dem,dem say u be sissy n dem nid real man,u cum behave lyk real man dem say u 2 rude n u dy arrogant n u be potential woman beater.u pamper dem smal cum dy hard on dem smal dem say u no be straitfoward person,menstration get em own mood swings same as pregnancy,u cum early dem kal u indomie u tke time dem provoke ask u weda sex na do or die affair?madam al dis na just d one dm use mawt talk oo..i neva dy talk abt d actingz n oda shitz..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Bobonowell(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
leave bad relationship and move forward.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Trust issues
Pride
Your head dey dia cool
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MhizAJ(f): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
Your head dey dia cool

Lol
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Flexherbal(m): 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Trust issues
Pride

Both male and female.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MhizAJ(f): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Flexherbal:

Both male and female.

Yea
I really don't know why people can't sort out their differences amicably when they have issues in their relationships instead they just part ways like that...
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by femi4: 5:39am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
All that toxicity could make you stress eat amg get fats in the wrong places.

I feel you, girl.
from experience
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by femi4: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

Yea
I really don't know why people can't sort out their differences amicably when they have issues in their relationships instead they just part ways like that...
Some differences that hurt each other could be difficult to sort out
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Still looking for the banging bod or shey my own no load finish undecided

I don refresh tire, I never see any Amber Rose type of body yet
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Africanbest(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Not d same people, I have seen this two pictures b4....
The one on bikini abi pant and bra, has a tattoo on her hands and shoulder.

Anyway what do I know

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2018
The funny thing is that the might not even give a f*ck he might have blocked her sef
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by lordraiden(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2018
What a world some1 is trying so hard to get the pvssy anoda is tired of it

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MissJoy29(f): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

Trust issues
Pride
I run away from the third & last set
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by MhizAJ(f): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

I run away from the third & last set

Me too

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by planetx13: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
a
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by urchcoded(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2018
How To Write A Manifesto by urchcoded ( m ):
8:53am
hei guys pls i need a quick tip on a manifesto for a departmental election(chemical science) yea I've got some stuffs in my head but I just need some extra ideas and its urgent... nairalanders pls rescue. am contesting for the post of the president... mods pls help... anybody with d best manifesto by me I'll send d person 1k worth of airtime immediately
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by spencekat(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2018
lordraiden:
What a world some1 is trying so hard to get the pvssy anoda is tired of it
Irony of life
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2018
They always never have anything upstairs... "and this is be your comeback body". My God!
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Stevengerd(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2018
I just deh pity the person wey go carry the remaining left over
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by charles2044: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Look at this rubbish
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
reminds me of ladies who couldn't hoe in a relationship, once they get out, they start up! the brother probably lost a big problem!

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart / Have You Tried This Before? / This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.