Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43292 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by AnanseK(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari still the best. Wailers and looters will be ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by smileyoo: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
this man is not even planing of retiring, his next level may result to the violent dis-integration of nigeria. pls be a gentle man like zuma. you need a peaceful rest, you 've tried your best, which is obviously not enough.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bianda24: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
No sir, don't take us to the next level. Just pack your things and leave in 2019.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by nextstep(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Oh, we know you will take us to the next level. That's why we want you to go home in 2019 before you drag us into basement level. angry
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Timexj33rd: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Epic!!!
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Bobonowell(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.
lols
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Priwillo: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Scope 4 re election
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by effiong2017: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
modik:
Next level up or down?

Those who heard CHANGE mantra in 2015 never asked the direction?
I hate Nigerian mentality. first APC promised us change and no one ask the type of change, and now Buhari is promising us next level a beg Nigerian make we ask the type of level ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Dicklaw(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
sombori should inform that man that he's dreaming...just hope we survive this present level, as for d the other level u want to take us to..4gt it bcuz u're already on your way to daura come 2019..
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by bencynthgreat: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Driver Buhari pls march break I want come down here because I no want follow u to d next level. Dangerous accident dey for next level. anuofia that calls himself Buhari.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by einsteine(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
The man has finally made up his mind to do us like Mortal Kombat: FINISH HIM.

Next level indeed,
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Ken4Christ: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level of the herdsmen attack?
Next level of unemployment?
Next level of hunger?
Next level of corruption?
Next level of incompetence?
Next level of power failure?
Next level of intimidation and oppression?

Please, we want to know.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by NnamdiCheges(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yes! Cattle Colony Level.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Oluwaesko(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ride on Mr President..
It's in 2019 they'll marvel when they see all your accomplishments so far.
this one is sick oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Samtash(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.
hahahahahahhah
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Burgerlomo: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
booblacain:

Lol, make unah fear for dat next level ooo grin
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by brojoshua: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
A country without justice and true judgment can never go to anywhere except from troubles into more troubles. Injustice, corruption, greediness, selfishness, wickedness, darkness and the likes of Nigerians have almost finished Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by DonBobes(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2018
booblacain:
U pple voted for him n we r bound to b LOYAL to him, till he is changed
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by nothernstar: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2018
You want to take us to anther higher level? May God forbid. We have not survived the current one let alone a higher one. I take God beg you, resign honourably pls.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Kenswitch(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol, baba this level wey we dey so dey okay for us abi na hell fire on earth u won bring to [color=#990000][/color]us.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by friendl: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Foolish man
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Shooga27: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2018
Ogbeni STOP Their so are planning to do more after this ya cousin damage o ti ooO Buhari mba”

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Tmans1: 12:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Let me survive this first before another.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Eluwilussit(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2018
doyinbaby:
Is it after killer herdsmen wipe us out finish and then take over our land .....then buhari will take Nigeria to next level

That, right there, is the next level. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2018
what the f*ck he wants to take us to the next level we have no idea if Nigerian population will survive this level ..I guess Libya is going to manage us all because the next level will be Revelation 20:19 ....abeg somebody send a snake to go swallow buhari

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by zinaunreal(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2018
We dont need your damn next level abeg. Take it to your grave
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by pixypixs(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2018
chlorophyll:
see person where wan take pple to next level. you promised change, you brought shame and insult upon us.
1. Donald trump called us shithole u no decree operation python dance for him or serve him a penalty for hate speech.

2. you went away for 100+ days receiving treatment in the UK, and some fellow Nigerian are dying of various ailment everyday

3. your son, Yusuf, amidst the fuel scarcity in the country rides power bike up and down until he break head. that means you cannot control your family

4. 73 people were murdered in cold blood at d beginning of the year, you couldn't attend their funeral

5.you said u are fighting corruption and u surround urself with demon like amechi,fayemi,ngige,and co

6. Where is the recovered looted fund

7. where is Nnamdi KANU

8. Herdsmen Kill and kill everyday yet u did nothing

all I know is the end is near
God will reward you buhari and your cabinet and all those in Government at d federal, state and local government.

A wrath is coming on those who are depriving this country of its development after 21days

A tragedy will happen on 7-3-2018
people dey vex o
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by franudi: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Buhari please go home to Daura, we are tired of you.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Ratello: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2018
You will never see Omenkalives, NgeneUkwenu, sarrki, ubsa, and other despicable, annoying lots on this thread commenting indeed we are gradually getting there great thanks to the Electoral Acts Amendments by the Senate

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by blaqoracle: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2018
angels09:
If this is CHANGE... Buhari is promising NEXT LEVEL!! My PVC is ready... I don't mind voting out Ambode if that's what it's going to take!!
you did not vote him the last, so your PVC doesn't count
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Your mate are resigning, you are making fake promise.
Bro this your comment join die, e no dey want dey happen for Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.