Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43237 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by customised87: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/ill-take-nigeria-to-the-next-level-says-buhari/

Never mind Sir! We have had enough already. You have done your best,please leave the rest.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Lexiboyd(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by WorldRichest: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
doyinbaby:
Is it after killer herdsmen wipe us out finish and then take over our land .....then buhari will take Nigeria to next level

The next level he is talking about may be heaven by Jesus feet where we shall meet to part no more. I don't want to go to that level yet, so Baba please leave me at this level, or take me back to my former level.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.

Hahahahahaha.... So true.

@pmb I use God beg u, I no want play d game again
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by planetzoom: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is the new Slogan. APC!!!! Next level Dole.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Empiree: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
booblacain:
We don't even know if we will survive this level and you want to take us to the next.
grin grin grin grin you funny
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Cityguy: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
booblacain:
Hahaha. Walahi, I just have to quote you. This hits it on the nail than I can even come up with. Haha haha. No be only next level, Na to next wobble.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by kechywillz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
The next level will be disastrous than the latter
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by chernest2002: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Next level ke grin grin
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by TijaniAbu: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pmb wants to take nigeria to the next level of failure hunger and suffering. No thank you. Vote him out
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by dataideas: 4:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by EDOLUWA: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerians knows you don't know what you are saying but will show you the real Next Level to Daura.

After you Changed Nigeria to World Capital of Poverty now you want to take her to Next Level of World Capital of Hopelessness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.