Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari (1575 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerians are on Facebook have reacted to the latest statement made by Buhari who promised to take the country to the next level despite recent calls for his resignation

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well, we've been waiting since may 2015.

Secret Revealed:
How FG can Equate 1USD = 1 NGN
www.nairaland.com/4349453/secret-revealed-1-ngn-equate

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by booblacain(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
He doesn't have to be the one to do that, he can support someone else to.
Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
n

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by zionmde: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
they are ipob youths. anybody who says anything against buhari leadership is an ipob youth

I am currently carrying out experiment to prove scientists wrong that all humans possess sense organs, because I can swear that all the zombies here were born without senses. if u doubt me ask sarrki if he passed his primary one exams

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
The clueless one deceiving himself by making contradictory statements all the time. What is the next level you want to take the country to when you haven't fulfilled even one of your phantom campaign promises?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Annie939(f): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
hmmmmmmmm which level again oohhh now i understand from frying pan to fire bubu your juju won't work on us this time

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
We never finish this level, you wan carry us go another level? Thunder go soon fire you!!

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by doctokwus: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Deceptive,lying,corrupt,incompetent,corrupt,bigot. It's only a fool that would even dream of giving this man another 4years. Buhari is as shallow as shallow can be. He has filled the whole of Nigeria with mediocrity,hate and division. May we not see his likes again.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by TheKingIsHere: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari the dullard will be booted out from Aso Rock and sent permanently to daura come 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by MisterSols(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
fd

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
c.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
f,

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by jerflakes(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
But the country is already on other level

He took us to this level

Abeg Game Over

5 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg this level wey Buhari put us so we never fit recover, the next level mean say na die everybody go de.

Please, Baba just go Daura, we no need another level!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by wakaman: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ride on Sir.
May God guide you.

Sai Mai gaskiya.
Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
pls let us finish dis level first. kip dat next level till 2023 thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by DeepLearning: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
More like next level of crying and gnashing of teeth.

Abeg drop us for here, e hear? You fit keep the change.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by PointB: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level will be FATALITY

This is Mortal Kombat!

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by yesloaded: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmm, please don't take us to level below 6ft grin

check my signature/profile to see how you can start profitable importation business

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by nototribalist: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari go and die, leave us alone
Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Ibegtodiffer: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT.
1. THE NEW LEVEL OF DISTRUST among Nigerians is unprecedented.
2. The sagacity of Fulani herdsmen is unprecedented
3. The level of hunger-related diseases and death is second to none
4. The level of frustration is alarming.
With these, you have achieved the targeted mandate. The new level is here. No need to re-contest.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by Sabiboii17(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thunder fire you sick old fool..... Nah ur people people you go Carry go next level for daura

1 Like

Re: Reactions To 'I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level' Comment By Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
nototribalist:
Buhari go and die, leave us alone

You are too mean!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? / Can Atiku Really Take On Buhari At The 2019 Presidential Elections? / The Snake That Swallowed Thirty Six Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.