Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (54139 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Bfor they accuse igbos especially anambra to be king of rituals in naija.but the way i read news abt rituals daily.i can say yoruba have taken over d top spot.thou for normal juju they re d number one always

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2018
I haven’t seen one person say that he brought it one himself by being greedy and following people for money.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Sad one.
Baba has started requesting for male body parts.
I guess people will become more serious and sympathetic with victims. It's no more a slay queen problem...
Yea.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 1:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Same thing I said
dominique:
This is so unfair, why are people wicked like this?
Had the victim been female, nairalanders would have found a way to justify the gruesome murder by calling her a runs girl so she deserved what she got. Every life matter, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of lifestyle. The monsters responsible for cutting the life of this young man at his prime will never have a moment of peace till they die miserable deaths

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2018
purem:

This is totally different from the news
Not in any way familiar, if you ever read the news

Runs girls however got what they want (deserve) by chasing yahoo boys undecided
you’re stupid for thinking any human being deserves this
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 1:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Will you just shut up! With your childishness?.

Someone just pass away in the most gross manner and you are here doing that ethnic blame dance. Don't you ever get tired fool!
No need of telling him to keep shut because if it is drugs related issue, u guys will be insulting us calling us awon developer na them them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by dust88: 1:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Nawaoo God hv mercy
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2018
sirugos:
Lord have mercy

Funny pic
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nonaira1: 3:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Not shocked.

Savages will always be a savage. Idk why people still visit SW excluding Lagos knowing fully well thid people will murder you just to satisfy their backwards thinking.

Will you jump in a house filled with poisonous snakes? No then why risk your life? Smh. Rip dude. I pray others learn from your mistake.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by DedeNkem: 4:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Illiterate apes believe in ritual! And there are many of them on Nairaland and in Nigeria as a whole!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 16, 2018
This was about the kidney and heart. Organ trafficking. The ritual theory is only a cover up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Lightening: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Someone just pass away in the most gross manner and you are here doing that ethnic blame dance. Don't you ever get tired fool!

Don't be pained. What is wrong with condemning or even taunting the ethnic group that is notorious for harvesting life human parts, yet pretend to be very religious. MURIC rather than constituting nuisance with this hijab nonsence should call their Alfas, who are notorious for ritual killings, to order. Northern Muslims are killing Christians to expand Islam, down south, Yoruba Muslims are killing Christians for ritual. Wetin we do una?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

but if its Igbo and drugs u ll love it

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2018
skull mining is d major source of revenue in d south west.. 89% indigenous south west rich men re miners..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by FriendofGod: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
yoloba..afonja na dem na dem...i dread ogun state like hell.....rip to d dead

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2018
God pls save us from afonjas...

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by FriendofGod: 5:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Obdk:
skull mining is d major source of revenue in d south west.. 89% indigenous south west rich men re miners..

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2018
thiz iz how we develop sawt waste

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by FriendofGod: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Obdk:
God pls save us from afonjas...

Afonja is long dead.

Moreover, Igbos are the kings of rituals. There was a time when 99.9% of movies with Igbo characters were about money rituals. It is a definition of an average wealthy Igbo man.
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Obdk: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2018
FriendofGod:
[/quote]

e pain am. e enter am.

[quote author=FriendofGod post=65104599]

Afonja is long dead.

Moreover, Igbos are the kings of rituals. There was a time when 99.9% of movies with Igbo characters were about money rituals. It is a definition of an average wealthy Igbo man.

because of movies..

but we re seeing it happen live in yoruba land everyday..

how did u let ur brain be dis underdeveloped like a typical afonja person and town...

u guys should quit eating greenish slimy toilet soup aka Ewedu

7 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by perdollar(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2018
i wonder who d afonjas r making d sacrifices to. definitely not God.not even devil bc devil na learner were dem day. yoruba demons

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:
This is so unfair, why are people wicked like this?
[b]Had the victim been female, nairalanders would have found a way to justify the gruesome murder by calling her a runs girl so she deserved what she got. Every life matters, nobody deserves to die because of their choice of lifestyle]/b]. The monsters responsible for cutting the life of this young man at his prime will never have a moment of peace till they die miserable deaths

Well said. Whenever I counter them for that action, they call me feminist, but any human with a good sense of reasoning and conscience should feel same way. Now it's a guy, they've brought in tribalism. If it were a female, they would have sensationalised the report, then NLders would help finish the work.

Amen to your prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
I always laugh it off when Mum warns me about coming at late hours for weekends. I would chuckle and wonder what could happen to me from Sagamu junction to Ita-Oba from 5pm
Now I know better embarassed embarassed
Kai shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Muafrika2:
This was about the kidney and heart. Organ trafficking. The ritual theory is only a cover up.
I don't think you realized his head is missing?
Re: Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) by sherlock229(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2018
I hope and pray the killers suffers worst fate then this.soon enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.