Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Bank Phb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Test (1932 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Test by UC3: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2007
Those writing Bank PHB test any information or idea of test format
Re: Bank Phb Test by ijeomaobi1: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2007
i wasnt invited for the test o
Re: Bank Phb Test by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2007
Guy pls i'm in Benin and i want to come down to write the test in PH
though i wasn't invented for the test but mi have my reference no of the application.
all i need is the venue for the test pls. THis is my email ayimus@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Phb Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
Guy pls i'm in Benin and i want to come down to write the test in PH
though i wasn't invited for the test but i have my reference no of the application.
all i need is the venue for the test pls. This is my email ayimus@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Phb Test by chycin(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2007
I wrote the test in port harcourt, it was organised but you have to be very fast. abt a hundred question for one hour. numerica, verbal reasoning, abstract and set questions. all the best.
Re: Bank Phb Test by drastic(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2007
Hello Guys and Chics, I joined this forum today.pls i want to ask how you got the bank phb test invitation. iIs it through text message or e-mail. pls reply. Drastic
Re: Bank Phb Test by chycin(f): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2007
i got mine thru text msg.
Re: Bank Phb Test by drastic(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2007
Thanks chycin.av been invited to write mine tomorow in ibadan ry 10am. i'll prepare in line with the areas mentioned.bye.
Re: Bank Phb Test by Queeneth(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
how about people in lagos when are we supposed to write ours cos i applied but up till now ive not been called
Re: Bank Phb Test by perpechi: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Please ooooo landers, I got phb invitation thru SmS last nite.ALAS this morning i could not find it again ooo.egba mi ooooo. What should i do?
Re: Bank Phb Test by Tonytosan(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2007
I received a text message inviting me for the test taking place in lagos. Thanks so much for the information on the structure of the test.
You guys are doing a great jobs. Please keep it up.
Re: Bank Phb Test by pixie(f): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2007
peperchi,

[quote][/quote]
sorry o but let me help you out.
if u're writing in lagos venue is nigerian law school at v.i by 8am,dunno if another is scheduled for after that of 8. you're to come along with your passport photograph, an id card and photocopy of your nysc certificate.shikena. all the best
Re: Bank Phb Test by agnesoseka: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2007
lol, > peperchi, go to mtn office n lay ur complains.!!!
Re: Bank Phb Test by ebbyta: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2007
hi guys, pls wen is the test goin to take place?
Re: Bank Phb Test by ebbyta: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2007
pls,cud someone tell me wen the test is goin to take place? tomorrow? sat?
Re: Bank Phb Test by jesusfreak(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2007
can one gate crash since the only requirements are nysc cert, passport and id card?
can i gate crash?
Re: Bank Phb Test by lovemewel(f): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2007
pls where is the lagos venue oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Phb Test by drastic(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2007
hello today in nairaland,av written the phb test o in ibadan,pls anybody with info on pass mark and whether anyone has been invited 4 d intaview,most esp those that wrote in portharcort? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gse Test Format / Any Tips On The Lagos Business School Entrance Exam For Mba / Sunfit Vacancies! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.