Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 2) (339 Views)

Casual Sex And Moral Boundaries by Deji Yesufu / Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 3). / Effects Of Casual Sex (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Casual Sex. (part 2) by Revadebola: 4:28am On Feb 16, 2018
EFFECTS OF CASUAL SEX. (PART 2)

Samson had been having free sex and it appeared as if he was going scot free from the implications. That might have encouraged him to think casual sex was mere "enjoyment".
But in Judges 16, Samson reaped the full implications of casual sex from Delilah.
His hair which was his symbol of his destiny and power was shaved.
Casual sex thwart people's destinies and quenches God's power from your life.
If you notice your spiritual zeal, ability to pray, fast, hear from God, see visions or have good and meaningful dreams, has gone, then your sexual sins can be the cause. Call me for prayer.
While Samson engaged in free sex with Delilah, he never knew that the Lord had departed from him. Sexual sin makes God to depart from you. It makes you lose your spiritual discernment.
If you have lost that strong presence of the Holy Spirit in your life, your sexual sin caused it, I want to pray for you now. Call immediately.
From the free sex Samson had with Delilah, she was able to hand him over cheaply and easily to his enemies. Every casual sex you have ever had, has handed you over to evil spirits, witchcraft and diabolical power. That's why things are not working in your life.
If you keep experiencing evil dreams, your past sexual sins exposed you to it. Don't delay, chat or call my phone number for prayer.
Samson lost his eyes because of his insatiable sexual desires.
Free sex has made a lot of people to lose their God's given vision and purpose for their lives. Your life of free sex, is what is making you to achieve nothing in life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord break every soul ties am having with my past wrong sexual partners.
2. Lord Jesus use Your blood to wash away my sins.
3. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of seduction from my life.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries"

(1) (Reply)

Unveilling Witchcraft / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(28/02/2018) Day 49 / Learn To Say Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.