Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now (1275 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Good morning to all concerned.
I posted a dream I had here some weeks ago about the rapture but many here thinks I'm crazy. Just now, waking from the dream at 05:53am, I had a more terrifying dream about life of tribulation for those who still live in sin and never have time for GOD until the time be elapsed.
I'll summarize it to be brief because the message is just not the dream but you getting things right with GOD.
In my dream, it see actors and actresses doing their stuff and never bothered until they saw a great robotic human reprocess machine like an helicopter gunship but not the flying type moving on land at a fast speed.
There was chaos everywhere.
Everyone were on their own just to run to safety but still many were captured.
Two other robotic machines, different from the first installed themselves and were capturing people who were trying to escape.
All I hear people crying and saying was their regret for not taking JESUS CHRIST serious.
Total chaos everywhere. Screaming and shouting.
At every places of work, people were pointing out the others for not being like them and leading to the immediate of the pointed.
Phone calls were monitored and conversations were tracked.
Fast forward, there were camps where people are being processed to make them stink and easily spotted from those outside to prevent them from escaping.
I saw several scientists working together in one accord.
Babies were abandoned everywhere and they were crying unattended to.
All those captured were given same uniform like prisoners. There wasn't anyone talking about human rights or the evil maltreatment given to people there.

I'm not crazy.
I don't have to be a popular pastor/prophet before you believe these.
Just get things right with JESUS CHRIST while there is time because there isn't enough time anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Harrynight(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2018
If u wanna preach go-ahead and preach some might be interested stop saying dreams. cry
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by 0temSapien: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
You dream of what you are expecting. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Emmytes(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2018
You've been smoking that shît again, haven't you? angry
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by jamescross: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
seeing a vision doesnt mean you know it's meaning
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
seeing a vision doesnt mean you know it's meaning
Its not a vision, its a dream
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by nans24: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
undecided
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by shadeyinka(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:
All those captured were given same uniform like prisoners. There wasn't anyone talking about human rights or the evil maltreatment given to people there.

I'm not crazy.
Just get things right with JESUS CHRIST while there is time because there isn't enough time anymore.
You are on track Bro!
The Holy Spirit is giving you the message of Christs imminent return.

You have donebyour part like Noah to warn people. To bring to the remembrance of Christians the second advent of Christ.

Don't mind peoples comment. If Jesus message was ignored and despised, how much more your own.

Note:
A dream is a kind of vision (closed vision) when it contains a message from God. Most visions are not the "open vision"

3 Likes

Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by jamescross: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
Its not a vision, its a dream
that still needs correct interpretation
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Emmysteve(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are on track Bro!

You have donebyour part like Noah to warn people. To bring to the remembrance of Christians the second advent of Christ.

Don't mind peoples comment. If Jesus message was ignored and despised, how much more your own.

Note:
A dream is a kind of vision (closed vision) when it contains a message from God. Most visions are not the "open vision"
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

You are on track Bro!

Note:

Thanks sir.
Just that I'm not to being sad of what people think of me but I'm rather sad of how lightly people take the salvation of their soul, ignoring warnings just in the name being hilarious, bigotry, counter, attack and pride.
There are some Christians which I told of my experience in Hell, when GOD took me down there on the 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28 of December 2014, where I saw much than I ever expected about the mystery of Hell, many still don't believe even Christians!
If the shepherds of today no longer prepare the sheep for the return of their Master, but rather makes the fold believe it's all about the money, wealth, fame, power, marriage, sexual immorality etc in the house of GOD, then who would suffer most?
That's why JESUS CHRIST said many are called but few are chosen.
But those who knew their LORD will continue in HIM.
It's not an offense to say, "Try and get things right with GOD now that you can."
It's only a word for the wise.
GOD keep us and make us be in HIS kingdom.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by shadeyinka(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Thanks sir.
Just that I'm not to being sad of what people think of me but I'm rather sad of how lightly people take the salvation of their soul, ignoring warnings just in the name being hilarious, bigotry, counter, attack and pride.
There are some Christians which I told of my experience in Hell, when GOD took me down there on the 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28 of December 2014, where I saw much than I ever expected about the mystery of Hell, many still don't believe even Christians!
If the shepherds of today no longer prepare the sheep for the return of their Master, but rather makes the fold believe it's all about the money, wealth, fame, power, marriage, sexual immorality etc in the house of GOD, then who would suffer most?
That's why JESUS CHRIST said many are called but few are chosen.
But those who knew their LORD will continue in HIM.
It's not an offense to say, "Try and get things right with GOD now that you can."
It's only a word for the wise.
GOD keep us and make us be in HIS kingdom.
Your are perfectly correct.
When the Shepherds do not even expect Jesus to come in the next 1000 years. How do you think their followers will respond to such messages.

Asbit was in the days of Noah.....that's what Jesus said.

Shalom
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

Your are perfectly correct.
When the Shepherds do not even expect Jesus to come in the next 1000 years. How do you think their followers will respond to such messages.

Asbit was in the days of Noah.....that's what Jesus said.

Shalom

Exactly what a Christian lady replied me with when I told her I had a dream about the rapture.
She just said, "Never! JESUS CHRIST is not coming now, not even in a hundred years to this time!" I asked why she thought I'd lie with something like that and she said, "Because I'm yet to marry, have kids, build house, enjoy my life!"
I was taken aback!
I asked her where she do worship and she mentioned the name of a big popular church.
So, I'm not surprised by whatever anyone says here. Neither will I argue with anyone.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by shadeyinka(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Exactly what a Christian lady replied me with when I told her I had a dream about the rapture.
She just said, "Never! JESUS CHRIST is not coming now, not even in a hundred years to this time!" I asked why she thought I'd lie with something like that and she said, "Because I'm yet to marry, have kids, build house, enjoy my life!"
I was taken aback!
I asked her where she do worship and she mentioned the name of a big popular church.
So, I'm not surprised by whatever anyone says here. Neither will I argue with anyone.
And that is why the average Christian see death as evil instead of a homecoming.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

And that is why the average Christian see death as evil instead of a homecoming.

Exactly.
JESUS CHRIST has foretold:
These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
John:16:1-4
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by vicardino(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
I pity christians saying JESUS won't be coming anytime soon. They clearly don't have the knowledge of the season and the happenings as being prophesied.
MistadeRegal:

I was taken aback!
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
vicardino:
I pity christians saying JESUS won't be coming anytime soon. They clearly don't have the knowledge of the season and the happenings as being prophesied.

What do you expect of the members when a so called pastor was preaching and saying, "Once you just believe on JESUS CHRIST, your name is in the Book Of Life, regardless of your lifestyle, you will make it to Heaven."
I asked him what about those who returned from CHRIST and he said no one can return from CHRIST after believing. This lead to a heated argument because his doctrine is highly misleading. He insisted once anyone's name is in the Book Of Life they can't go back.
Meanwhile, during the 6 nights the LORD took me down into Hell, there I saw a floating book, containing the names of every human being in the world who have not accept JESUS CHRIST, all Christians who are not into JESUS CHRIST for real.
There I see how Satan gets to know if anyone has repented and accept JESUS CHRIST. That was when I came to know Satan is not a white man as some claimed. It has the head of a bull, body of a man(a body builder with six packs etc) but the feet is not of a man.
It goes immediately to the floating book once an extraordinarily brilliant light like fire appears and burn up anyone's name, erasing it from the floating book and with that same light like fire appear in the Book Of Life.
Instantly, it'll know who the person is and then summon its demons from a dark rough wall in a single call. They'd come out in large numbers and give them the order in a single command that, "That boy/girl/man/woman must not escape!"
Immediately, all those demons vanish. They're on earth to attack the person's health, business, and every other aspect they can to confuse the person that his/her life was fine when he/she hasn't accept JESUS CHRIST. The person's victory now lies in his/her endurance capability. Because if they tried for some time and the person never gave up, the person would get established in the Spirit, becoming stronger, a recognized child of GOD.
See bro, many things eyes have seen but mouth can't tell it all.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by shadeyinka(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Exactly.
These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
Let's keep the watch and not be like them who slumber
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
shadeyinka:

Let's keep the watch and not be like them who slumber

Exactly.
Watch and pray.
Luke 21:36.

1 Like

Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by vicardino(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Well, in as much that there are times and messages meant for one and other times there are some kinda meant for people, church of Christ and Christian race. This kind is meant for all and I want to believe that's why God gave you the messages.

As per doctrine issue, man made doctrine is a major factor that satan has been using for ages to cause division in the body of Christ. No one is preaching Jesus' doctrines as shown by Jesus and the Apostles. Judgment day will be dreadful cum interesting cos if people are gonna be allowed to defend their judgment ehn, person go laugh tire but even Bible calls it the terrible day of the Lord, this automatically rules out laughing on that day. I wish God's generals would come together and go back together to the Calvary to bring out messages and doctrines but their unavailability is the reason why God is raising some young, vibrant and dynamic garrison of armed to the teeth soldiers who are to correct the fallacies and erroneous teachings of some men of God.
MistadeRegal:

What do you expect of the members when a so called pastor was preaching and saying, "Once you just believe on JESUS CHRIST, your name is in the Book Of Life, regardless of your lifestyle, you will make it to Heaven."
I asked him what about those who returned from CHRIST and he said no one can return from CHRIST after believing. This lead to a heated argument because his doctrine is highly misleading. He insisted once anyone's name is in the Book Of Life they can't go back.
Meanwhile, during the 6 nights the LORD took me down into Hell, there I saw a floating book, containing the names of every human being in the world who have not accept JESUS CHRIST, all Christians who are not into JESUS CHRIST for real.
There I see how Satan gets to know if anyone has repented and accept JESUS CHRIST. That was when I came to know Satan is not a white man as some claimed. It has the head of a bull, body of a man(a body builder with six packs etc) but the feet is not of a man.
It goes immediately to the floating book once an extraordinarily brilliant light like fire appears and burn up anyone's name, erasing it from the floating book and with that same light like fire appear in the Book Of Life.
Instantly, it'll know who the person is and then summon its demons from a dark rough wall in a single call. They'd come out in large numbers and give them the order in a single command that, "That boy/girl/man/woman must not escape!"
Immediately, all those demons vanish. They're on earth to attack the person's health, business, and every other aspect they can to confuse the person that his/her life was fine when he/she hasn't accept JESUS CHRIST. The person's victory now lies in his/her endurance capability. Because if they tried for some time and the person never gave up, the person would get established in the Spirit, becoming stronger, a recognized child of GOD.
See bro, many things eyes have seen but mouth can't tell it all.

1 Like

Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2018
vicardino:
Well, in as much that there are times and messages meant for one and other times there are some kinda meant for people, church of Christ and Christian race. This kind is meant for all and I want to believe that's why God gave you the messages.

As per doctrine issue, man made doctrine is a major factor that satan has been using for ages to cause division in the body of Christ. No one is preaching Jesus' doctrines as shown by Jesus and the Apostles. Judgment day will be dreadful cum interesting cos if people are gonna be allowed to defend their judgment ehn, person go laugh tire but even Bible calls it the terrible day of the Lord, this automatically rules out laughing on that day. I wish God's generals would come together and go back together to the Calvary to bring out messages and doctrines but their unavailability is the reason why God is raising some young, vibrant and dynamic garrison of armed to the teeth soldiers who are to correct the fallacies and erroneous teachings of some men of God.

You're right.
GOD keep us useful for HIMSELF.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Emmysteve(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Strange things keeps happening with each passing day
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MrOnPoint(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I posted a dream I had here some weeks ago about the rapture but many here thinks I'm crazy. Just now, waking from the dream at 05:53am, I had a more terrifying dream about life of tribulation for those who still live in sin and never have time for GOD until the time be elapsed.
I'll summarize it to be brief because the message is just not the dream but you getting things right with GOD.
In my dream, it see actors and actresses doing their stuff and never bothered until they saw a great robotic human reprocess machine like an helicopter gunship but not the flying type moving on land at a fast speed.
There was chaos everywhere.
Everyone were on their own just to run to safety but still many were captured.
Two other robotic machines, different from the first installed themselves and were capturing people who were trying to escape.
All I hear people crying and saying was their regret for not taking JESUS CHRIST serious.
Total chaos everywhere. Screaming and shouting.
At every places of work, people were pointing out the others for not being like them and leading to the immediate of the pointed.
Phone calls were monitored and conversations were tracked.
Fast forward, there were camps where people are being processed to make them stink and easily spotted from those outside to prevent them from escaping.
I saw several scientists working together in one accord.
Babies were abandoned everywhere and they were crying unattended to.

I'm not crazy.

I must confess I find it easy to believe your dreams are very meaningful. My dreams this days are in line with this. It's always about Jesus, Jesus, GOD, Satan and Jesus. Very unusual dreams.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by ebenice(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmm

God loves this generation so much..He doesn't want us to perish.. i look at men of God like gbile akanni, kumuyi, and of recent i stumbled on the american jetenzen franklin and others and I imagine so much cloud of witnesses that surround this generation but yet men's mind are still unmoved and careless about their souls. May God have mercy and grant us more grace to stand for HIM
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by festwiz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
No offence, but your dream sounds like the synopsis to a sci-fi franchise. Maybe it's Pacific Rim, no?
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by ebenice(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Exactly.
I Wish to hear that hell stories..i don't want to get there to see for my self...mind creating a thread for that pls?
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
MrOnPoint:

I must confess I find it easy to believe your dreams are very meaningful. My dreams this days are in line with this. It's always about Jesus, Jesus, GOD, Satan and Jesus. Very unusual dreams.

GOD is sending messages to the world for those who are willing to make amendments.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by MistadeRegal(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
ebenice:

I Wish to hear that hell stories..i don't want to get there to see for my self...mind creating a thread for that pls?

I will when. When I do, I'd mention you.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by ebenice(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
MistadeRegal:

I will when. When I do, I'd mention you.
ok thanks ..i look forward to it
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Emmysteve(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am also looking forward to it.
Re: Another Terrible Dream Again I Just Woke From Now by Emmysteve(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
People are so busy with the things of this world forgetting that there is no much time left. God is still showing vision to some people to the world to make amend for his imminent return.

(1) (Reply)

MEET WILLIAM TYNDALE ~ The Man Who Translated The Bible / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes Snake Man Who Came To Attack Him (Video) / Spitting On Christians Is An Ancient Jewish Tradition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.