Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Who Have Never Seen A Person Leaving Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Have Never Seen A Person Leaving Islam (323 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Never Seen A Person Leaving Islam by newoffer: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2018
To all those self righteous Muslim Quorans here who have never seen a person leaving Islam, you guys are 100% right. I am from Pakistan and I have left Islam while still officially remaining a devout Muslim! There were many reasons why I left this ideology but I will not discuss them here. I wish to criticise Islam but I will be met with blasphemy charges and killed by a mob. When I tried to stop praying and fasting (without telling anyone I left this religion) my parents became angry and they have since been forcing me to perform all these fake rituals. I have given up on this because I love my family. If I openly leave Islam my siblings and parents will proudly kill me (I am 100% sure). Its not their fault because they have been brainwashed by an ideology that tries to silence criticism and kills apostates (It’s a law in all Islamic republics!). How can you expect people to leave this medieval ideology under these laws and openly become non-Muslims? All of those who are defending Islam here should first fight for right of ex-Muslims to leave Islam openly without being killed for apostasy.
Whenever I try to argue with a pseudoscientific self righteous modernist Muslim, the conversation is always one sided. He already assumes that I am Muslim (because there is no way I can tell him I am not) and the basic rules are already set (you can’t criticise Quran or Muhammad). All of my family members and friends think I am a devout Muslim (just a little curious one). Few weeks ago in my country a guy named Mashal Khan was killed by a mob just because he had a conversation with some devout Muslims regarding Islam (he had never left Islam).
When I see Indians with Hindu background openly declaring themselves atheists and agnostics here on quora I envy them. I wish my ancestors had never left Hinduism (even if they were forced to). I might have been an idol worshipper believing in old fairy tales (as you guys consider Hindus to be) but still it would have been my own culture in my own language and much better then bending before a jealous Arab deity 5 times a day praying in a foreign language and fasting for a whole month without any sense of spirituality! I am not an Indian troll as many guys here will claim. Everyone knows the reason why I am writing this anonymously!

(1) (Reply)

Know The Bible / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / God Will Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.