Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! (1806 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Faithway10: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2018
A Twitter user has narrated how his married colleague gave his 3 girlfriends, and his wife time on Valentine’s day.

According to him, the girls all know he is a married man….

He wrote;

My colleague is a legend

Successfully took his 3 girlfriends on Vals date at different locations btw the hours of 5pm and 10pm yesterday. Took his wife to a late night movie and dinner and arrived the office by 7:30a.m this morning.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/man-spent-time-3-girlfriends-wife-valentines-day.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Afonjashapmouth: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Nairaland is the dumping ground for twitter news

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2018
grin

My question is...WHO GET TIRED AFTER? tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by youngreezy(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Dats D Real Mvp.
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by youngreezy(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2018
youngreezy:
Dats D Real Mvp.
killing 4 Birds Wit One Stone
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Nansense
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Tallesty1(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Money cures jealousy in women.

He's a very foolish man though.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Tallesty1(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018

He's a very foolish man though.
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2018
He try
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by MhizAJ(f): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Is that man not confused

That is why they die before their time undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Triathlon.

We will never get rid of STDs while there're still people who're dating around like it's an Olympic sport.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Gofwane(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
well said!
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by MostBanned: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Twitter and their K-leg stories, why is it always my friend
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Legend...and then he is all stressed out after.

Raaaaaabish.

When they die young now, they will say it is their village people.
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by levelss(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2018
For this buhari era na em person dey get 3girlfriend and one wife. I salute the man oo! Me i no even get half girlfriend.
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by AlexCk: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol,

Complications, not even 1gf, na 3gf.
The fact that he pulled it off though. Epic, especially if the ladies don't know about eachother.

That man will be perfect as a double agent sef
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by ouzo1(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Amebo everywhere..
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by MissJoy29(f): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Goodness gracious! He tried.
In all, I pity the wife.
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by marshalldgreat(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Imagine
Re: A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! by Apination(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Trying to imagine the stress I would undergo, I wouldn't even attempt it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Having Trust Issues In Your Relationship Is Bad / * / Nigerians Has Ugly Girls Especially Those In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.