Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Review My Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review My Blog. (1377 Views)

Please Help Review My Blog / Help Review My Blog Please / Help Review This Blog New Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review My Blog. by duch12(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Good day, all. I am a writer and recently got a blog where I post some of my stuff. it will be kind of you as gurus and webmasters to help me critically review my blog. The blog address is www.idriswrite.
Thank you
Re: Help Review My Blog. by TopYouGo: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
duch12:
Good day, all. I am a writer and recently got a blog where I post some of my stuff. it will be kind of you as gurus and webmasters to help me critically review my blog. The blog address is www.idriswrite.
Thank you

You really tried, setting up your blog. Just that you didn't add a feature image to a couple of your posts. You should always add feature images. But make your website look more professional, you should consider moving to www.idriswrite.com. That gives room to fully customized the website.
You can check my signature and contact me if you need help and guidance in getting www.idriswrite.com and fully customizing the website to professional look.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Create Free Toolbar To Your Site / Why I Stopped Using Bitly, Adfly etc.. And Started Using Clk.im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.