Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Any Evidence Of Christianity Excluding The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Evidence Of Christianity Excluding The Bible (326 Views)

The Traitors Of Christianity / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Evidence Of Christianity Excluding The Bible by babablogger: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2018
I have read the bible over and over again

But I'm forced to ask, is there any solid evidence that Christianity is real excluding the bible?

Please when providing evidence DO NOT QUOTE THE BIBLE.
Re: Any Evidence Of Christianity Excluding The Bible by Dnaz(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Have u read the writings of the church fathers
Ignatius of Antioch
Iranaeus of Caesarian
Justin martyr etc
Re: Any Evidence Of Christianity Excluding The Bible by eTECTIVe(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2018
If U understand or know what Christianity is den U'll know how dumb ur question is. I think U actually want to ask evidence of Christ but dont know how to go about it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses 25 Years Marriage For Answering God’s Call / Deleted / Muslims Believe In The Ascension And Descent Of Christ, To Where And From Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.