Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS (4283 Views)

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
It has come to our notice that in the SE Region of Nigeria, INEC don't have registration centers at all the ward level.

In each state of the South East, INEC registration only takes place at the State Capital.

The SE has hundreds of wards but more than 90% of these wards have no INEC Registration Centers.

Buhari's Government should keep deceiving itself while the World smile at his hypocrisy.

I also believe that the same is occurring at the South South Region of Nigeria.

Buhari, continue your evil against the glorious & free Igbo people of SE/SS.

If anyone doubts my information, go to INEC office and get the list of the wards in the South East and investigate how many of these wards have INEC staff registering those that are 18 years and above.

Go to all the Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and you won't see any INEC Registration Centers there.

Imagine UNN, ABSU, FUTO, IMSU, MOUAU, EBSU, FUNAI, UNIZIk etc don't have Registration centers.

Chaiiii, Nigerians we hail una ooooooo

Nnamdi Kanu will be smiling wherever he is and be saying " Didn't I tell you guys that Nigeria is a Zoo.?
Ordinary Registration, that refused to register you guys. "

Buhari continue with your rigging but remember that God exist and will never allow we Igbos to be enslaved under your dream Evil Caliphate.

Pls every Igbo person from SE/SS should tell Vanguard, Channels, CNN, BBC and every media company to investigate this fact at ward level.

Tell them to find out how many wards exist and the % that has Registration Officers & Machines working in the Igbo speaking parts of SE and SS.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by izombie(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
The presidential election is already rigged to favour buhari. if buhari loses the election he will never handover power. If i were staying in nigeria i would not even bother to vote. Buhari must continue ruling nigeria until he buries it. Nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Desyner: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
If Buhari's dogs could be unleashed on the percieved baboons in 2011, imagine what he will be willing to do now he his in power. The man is reversing some little progress made under Jonathan.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by PapaBaby: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
They give all the PVCs to the emir to share to their people.

10 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2018
In the whole of Owerri, only one Registration Center likewise Umuahia and other State Capitals.

Some Local Government Headquarters don't have Registration Centers.

More than 90% of the wards don't have Registration centers.

All the Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, don't have registration centers.

Chaiiii there is God ooooooo

Buhari has rigged the election already

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Sagamaje(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Buhacow hell awaits you Asshole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
INEC, why are more than 90% of the wards without registration centers.
Buhari Buhari Buhari, there is God ooooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
lalasticlala and Seun pls move this to front page because we want INEC to explain to us what is happening in the Igbo speaking parts of SE and SS.

Abi, no be One Nigeria INEC stand for again.

7 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Chef2000: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmn this is seriouse!

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Ngokafor(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2018
APC knows what awaits them in 2019 thats why they have come up with this fraud.....Someone i know in the East told me how difficult and cumbersome registering for PVCs are....Meanwhile in the north ,toddlers and primary school pupils all have PVCs angry

The opposition should please take note of this and give it as much publicity as possible....Buhari/APC must not be allowed to get away with this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by kcmichael: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Was this not how GEJ,Yaradua and obasanjo won in the northl

1 Like

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Kokolet11: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigeria is zoo and buhari is idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Robisky001(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
True... This is part of the plans in place to ring the forthcoming election.

5 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by horsepower101: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Buhari will win 2019 election. He is not even bothered.

His advantages include

1) almajiri children
2) niger and chad republican
3) control of INEC
4) osibanjo as VP giving some people false hope

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2018
What of the one you were given in 2015?

E don expire?

Abi u no reach 18 in 2015?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:
It has come to our notice that in the SE Region of Nigeria, INEC don't have registration centers at all the ward level.

In each state of the South East, INEC registration only takes place at the State Capital.

The SE has hundreds of wards but more than 90% of these wards have no INEC Registration Centers.

Buhari's Government should keep deceiving itself while the World smile at his hypocrisy.

I also believe that the same is occurring at the South South Region of Nigeria.

Buhari, continue your evil against the glorious & free Igbo people of SE/SS.

If anyone doubts my information, go to INEC office and get the list of the wards in the South East and investigate how many of these wards have INEC staff registering those that are 18 years and above.

Go to all the Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and you won't see any INEC Registration Centers there.

Imagine UNN, ABSU, FUTO, IMSU, MOUAU, EBSU, FUNAI, UNIZIk etc don't have Registration centers.

Chaiiii, Nigerians we hail una ooooooo

Nnamdi Kanu will be smiling wherever he is and be saying " Didn't I tell you guys that Nigeria is a Zoo.?
Ordinary Registration, that refused to register you guys. "

Buhari continue with your rigging but remember that God exist and will never allow we Igbos to be enslaved under your dream Evil Caliphate.

Pls every Igbo person from SE/SS should tell Vanguard, Channels, CNN, BBC and every media company to investigate this fact at ward level.

Tell them to find out how many wards exist and the % that has Registration Officers & Machines working in the Igbo speaking parts of SE and SS.
The story of the Igbo man

Always looking for someone to blame

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by AnodaIT(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
We were warned

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by anibirelawal(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
@OP, This your Allegation strong o!

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
anibirelawal:
@OP, This your Allegation strong o!

Ask any Igbo person wey dey SE/SS about our observation and dem go tell you say we dey correct.

For Umuahia, only one place dem dey register people.

If you go Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra, you go weep tire for the kind nonsense ojoro Buhari dey play.

Abeg help us tell dem news people like vanguard, premiums etc

5 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Reelectbuhari: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mr man I think the reason u people are not allowed to vote is coz u dnt know how to vote or make use of voters card......

there is too much hate over there and it might affect pmb chances of winning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by ikorodureporta: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Ngokafor(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Kindly shutup!!...Igbos are complaining now while you are here talking trash because your region is not badly affected

when same starts happening to you and your region you lots will open your owomida mouth wide open crying to high heavens with all sorts of hash tags on twitter...As well as crying that Igbos who will scoff in your faces then are 'heartless'

..Same thing you all did with your 'febuhari,sai baba',wailing wailers rubbish in 2015/2016 while insulting Igbos untill buhari's fulani herdsmen and economic recession descended on you all..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
whoever wins the election dullard bubu or not, na we all go suffer am including the north

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
Mr man I think the reason u people are not allowed to vote is coz u dnt know how to vote or make use of voters card......

there is too much hate over there and it might affect pmb chances of winning

See another Fulani Herdsman desperate for power.

Dear herdsman, in democracy, you register all those eligible to vote.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ngokafor:

Kindly shutup!!...Igbos are complaining now while you are here talking trash because your region is not badly affected

when same starts happening to you and your region you lots will open your owomida mouth wide open crying to high heavens with all sorts of hash tags on twitter...As well as crying that Igbos who will scoff in your faces then are 'heartkess'

..Same thing you all did with your 'febuhari,sai baba',wailing wailersrubbish in 2015/2016 while insulting Igbos untill buhari's fulani herdsmen and economic recession descended on you all..

Don't mind that Yoruba guy bearing Okoroawusa.

Tomorrow, his people will start crying when the result of this evil manifest and affects them.

Thank God that we Igbos are voicing out now so that people won't say tomorrow that we did not inform them of this evil being committed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lalasticlala is it true that today is your birthday.?
Abeg, help us move this matter go front page before INEC stop Registration.

2 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is what you should let igbo leaders know and speak out about

If we have good leaders in igbo land ghost rubbish would never take place

I won't blame north or inec I blame we igbos for electing the type of senators and rep members we have
I blame we igbos for voting people like rochas and the likes

Why cry when you have people who should speak for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
mrvitalis:
This is what you should let igbo leaders know and speak out about

If we have good leaders in igbo land ghost rubbish would never take place

I won't blame north or inec I blame we igbos for electing the type of senators and rep members we have
I blame we igbos for voting people like rochas and the likes

Why cry when you have people who should speak for you?

Igbo leaders are not in charge of INEC but Buhari.

If you are properly educated, you will direct the blame to INEC who has started rigging the election for Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Igbo leaders are not in charge of INEC but Buhari.

If you are properly educated, you will direct the blame to INEC who has started rigging the election for Buhari.

Igbo leaders are meant to take this complain to inec not you or me because no body would listen to you

That's the issue we always exonerate our leaders and blame outsiders

What's the work of our leaders is it not to protect our interest? ...if our leaders talk and complain then buhari refuses then we can blame him

Wait do you really expect buhari to listen to U?

4 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by modik(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Just like this Administration, till they ran out of who to blame!

3 Likes

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by EternalTruths: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
mrvitalis:

Igbo leaders are meant to take this complain to inec not you or me because no body would listen to you

That's the issue we always exonerate our leaders and blame outsiders

What's the work of our leaders is it not to protect our interest? ...if our leaders talk and complain then buhari refuses then we can blame him

Wait do you really expect buhari to listen to U?

Uncivilized citizens wait for their leaders to do everything for them.

Political illiterate, our duty as citizens, is to inform the world of any evil actions by INEC.

Don't wait for the leadership because everyone is a leader in his or her small domain.

INEC, INEC, INEC, we hail una rigging oooooooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS by Nonaira1: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why even complain?

I personally support this. Let APC rig themselves in and continue the hardship.

After all who are fulani herdsmen slaughtering each day? Is it SE or SS? No

According to the statiatics that recently came out that the Afonja mod tried to hide, both SS and SE has the least malnutrition in that entire "country". In addition to poverty.

Let the dullards in southwaaste and North that claim "political savvy" destroy themselves completely.

Buhari winning has no effect on our side either way. The dude illiteracy is affecting the bunch of morons in those two region.

Abeg let them completely stamp the shithole title in the mind of everyone. Both African countries amd international nations already see the piece of shit nation as one of the worst countries in the entire world and despise them like it should be.

So why even bother caring?

APC abeg carry on. Destroy that shithole completely

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: Governor Badaru Pardons 17 Inmates In Jigawa / Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? / Full Meaning Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.