Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland (23589 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Blogsphere: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Source - .COM

Davido’s love for his girlfriend, Chioma keeps blossoming as the days go by. He is so gassed about her, he made song entirely for her.

The popstar has a new single on the way titled ‘Chioma my lover’, and it’s dedicated to his one and only love, Chioma Rowland.

How sweet right?

He sings in the verse;

“You’re the one i want o, Before my liver start to fail… You’re the one i need o, Before cassava start to hail…
Girl i’ll never leave o, make water carry me dey go. My lover, finally.”

The chorus;
“I am looking for a sister, Chioma my lover o… She get the dollar, she dey wear designer o.
I am looking for my sister, Chioma my lover o, She get the dollar, Chioma my lover. She say give me assurance, Assurance”

Chioma Avril Rowland, is a 300Level student of Babcock University. According to insiders, Chioma is also besotted with Davido and his 30Billion, so much that she is willing to do anything for him including missing school and repeating a year.

Davido keeps showing us that he is serious with Chioma as we can recall when they both stepped out together for a family’s private event.

Davido who is already a father of two beautiful daughters and doesn’t fail to show that he loves his girls. From bringing his first daughter, Imade to stage at his #30BillionConcert in Lagos to showing them off on his Snapchat.

Davido welcomed his second daughter, Hailey in 2017 with his then-girlfriend, Amanda May 9, 2017.

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/davido-set-to-release-new-song-chioma.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by OKorowanta: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Okija juju dey work dis guy system.
If Chioma knock Davido d guy fit quench.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by NwaAmaikpe: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by kennynelcon(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin Hmmm nawao, I wonder the kind thing the girl dey give David
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Caprison(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Man leave lyrics make it official, then we gon believe ure in love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by tayooluwole: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Omo, I am sure the girl collect the jazz from India...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
I'll soon release a poem for my babe. I hope it makes FP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by MRAKBEE(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2018
his lyrics are meant for the street and the illiterates..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Baraqtee: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
cool
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Lil man is love struck
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Starboywrites(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Laveda my lover wink kiss
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by solochris(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
I just read through the lyrics of the song... made no sense to me... but before you know it now, its already selling.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Not a new thing. Meanwhile there
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
ndi igbo call your daughter to order b4 OBO turned her to babymama gringrin
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by IamPopular(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
In kiss daniel's voice; am in love oo... Maybe davido never see puna chop
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by emi12(f): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
love in the air
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by juliusnobisugo(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
moral of the story:-

Don't
Mess
With
An
Igbo
Girl...

6 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by cescky(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

shocked shocked shocked

Our guy is back grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Not a new thing. Meanwhile there are thousands of OMOGE waiting for him in his HOMETOWN. ADELEKE CHANGE E.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Promiseisaac(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
davido self don dey do like rochas the governor of imo state

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Divay22(f): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm... Okay
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
petty
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by zionglory(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
I dunno but while I support daddy freeze on nairaland I always act in the opposite in the church, I am always moved to give and give, help mee ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by whytevardy(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
chioma is blessed among all women
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by oshe11: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Davido the releaser of HiTs
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nellizzy(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Love bird
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by oshe11: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2018
watched ine of his song, he featured a girl and dey mentioned shaku shaku
wats the title
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by anibirelawal(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Chioma don turn Davido to ''Yemi my lover"

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Warldbest(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
This girl should just profit from Davido as soon as possible.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

HE'S BACK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Fesomu(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Chioma jazz strong gaan o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos / BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c / Reekado Banks Features In His First Nollywood Movie. Spotted On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.