Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals (444 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by madukwe1(f): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
I Am 'Osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals

A young man identified as Didi Mehn is in serious emotional pain and in a dilemma after being rejected by the family of his sweetheart. According to the man from Enugu state, his girlfriend's parents who initially accepted him changed their minds after discovering he's an OSU (outcast)...

The Osu caste system is an ancient practice in Igboland that discourages social interaction and marriage with a group of persons called Osu. Osu are the people dedicated to the gods; so they are regarded as slaves, strangers, outcasts and untouchables...

Read what the handsome man shared on Facebook in order to clear his confusion.

We so much Love ourselves....We've been together even in difficult times...I think she's d woman I would want to spend d rest of my Life with... She has already said yes to my marriage proposal but there's a problem....She's Amadi while am an Osu....

Her parents initially accepted me wholeheartedly but after investigations they made abt my family,,they discovered am an Osu n now they said that d relationship should end,,reason is cos they don't wanna give thier daughter to an Osu....

Am so confused right now,, pls what do I do

Kindly follow @chinenyesblog on Twitter for more news

Re: I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by Papanwamaikpe: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Her dad did the right thing. I can't marry an osu. I forbid them so much. I have to break up with my fiance when I found out she's from arochukwu.
Re: I Am 'osu', My Girlfriend's Parents Rejected Me Because Of That - Man Reveals by donstan18: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Kindly move on!

In as much as her parents aren't in support of the marriage, I doubt the possibility.

Respect their tradition, belief and decision to save yourself from regrets.

I be stubborn man, I be fearless man...No be for wia tradition de ooo, especially in Igbo land...Kukuma move on

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Friend Oliviaarims / Woman Happily Celebrates Her Divorce By Setting Her Wedding Dress On Fire / My Humble Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.