Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

They Are The Sexual Gatekeepers, They Can't Still Initiate Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are The Sexual Gatekeepers, They Can't Still Initiate Sex. (594 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are The Sexual Gatekeepers, They Can't Still Initiate Sex. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Men do their job so far commitment is involved. We initiate everything. What annoys me most is, girls are the sex gatekeepers then why cant they initiate it? They know they'll definately get it, so what makes them not initiate. U see this is one of the biggest problem i have with women! They are so weak! Hmmmm.

Lets Discuss!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dumped Girlfriend After She Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / How To Tell Her Off / If He Is Hot And Cold With You,then Burn His Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.