Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

P Square Family And Poverty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / P Square Family And Poverty (1872 Views)

Funny Reactions When You Visit A British Family And An African Family / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / Mc Filter Mouth Ft P Square Bank Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P Square Family And Poverty by Fatanity(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
This two maga we are seeing today was my student poverty was there compounds gate but i no that one day they will surely make am because that time all of us they bobble them they hustle but am here today to share picture of us in the stream playing please after reading this post please help me by commenting ADVERTISIMENT if have any bussiness news or ideal that u have contact me on (09035780785) pls all i need is ur message and and i will get back to with call thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trending - Slay Queen Slaying Her Ice Cream With Her Hands / How To Spot An Olodo In An Exam Hall / This Groom Is Kai ! Kai!! Kai !!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.