Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. (518 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. by kennethokey15(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
A Twitter user with handle, @Tha_Mentalist, took to the platform to share how a colleague of his celebrated Valentines day with his 3 side chics and wife.

According to him, the gentleman still made it to the office by 7:30a.m even after the late night rendezvous.

He wrote on Twitter;

My colleague is a legend Successfully took his 3 girlfriends on Vals date at different locations btw the hours of 5pm and 10pm yesterday. Took his wife to a late night movie and dinner and arrived the office by 7:30a.m this morning.

Surprised that he dubbed his promiscuous colleague as a ‘legend’, a tweep then made this sarcastic comment,

When telling legendary stories to my grandchildren, I’ll tell the story of Sir K

The narrator then schooled the tweep,

P.S A legend doesnt have to be a good person. Please educate yourself before forming woke

When asked if the girls know his friend is married, the Twitter user tweeted;

Well i can confirm to you that the girls know he’s married and need to be with his wife. So they get their gifts, drink some wine and check out (x3)

i’m highkey encouraging efficiency. Some bad stories have lessons too else the devil wont be in the Bible.

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-man-celebrated-valentines-day-three-side-chics-wife/

Re: How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. by biacan(f): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
And you tell me that man will make heaven undecided
Re: How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
And you tell me that man will make heaven undecided

he can't make heaven
Re: How Nigerian Man Celebrated Valentine’s Day With His Three Side Chics And Wife. by princepeter566: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Let me Advice you guys. If two girls fight over you my brother pls choose the one that loses. You can't be dating a female John Cena.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Woman Cry.- By Ifeanyichukwu / I Need A Companion,chat Mate / Still Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.