Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included (380 Views)

Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by SaiPapa: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
I am an election expert and manager. We delivered our ward in 2015 despite PDP manipulations. INEC announced what they wanted.

to the doubters of Baba I am telling you vote APC and go your way. INEC Reform C'ttee will not allow PDP rigging to stand. Do the right thing and choose your leader. The right leader.

You know what is funny is that I rarely get so moved by the calibre of leaders in our country. Look at Baba an honest soldier who stood for his country against a hail of bullets, took the bait for all of us. Sacrificed his family life and happiness to let young Nigerians sprout. Now those same ppl want to come and insult him

The lion of the river niger
The iron of tensile with nothing higher
breathed life into a nation under fire
stood to make sure nothing smites us

Our Baba has done enough. We need an aso rock of collective age of more than 500 years, less a youthful leadership. these young men are not serious. ppl talk about baba losing election and going back to Daura. I tell you that the only reason we will be going to daura is to celebrate victory !! SAI baba sai baba sai baba sai baba sai baba sai baba

Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by crestedaguiyi: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
this are people am i forced to share citizenship with.

God, really ?
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by SaiPapa: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
this are people am i forced to share citizenship with.

God, really ?
I am happy to share with you. very happy ! we are brethren
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by Ultimatemickey(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Can Buhari Take Nigeria To The Promise Land In 2019? Can Buhari Take Nigeria To The Promise Land In 2019?
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by crestedaguiyi: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

I am happy to share with you. very happy ! we are brethren

you infuriate me with your mind set and belief system.

why cant i get a referendum to express my concern over this.
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by SaiPapa: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

you infuriate me with your mind set and belief system.

why cant i get a referendum to express my concern over this.

Why are u angry ? We just have diff views. I love Baba Jonathan. He is my direct elder as I am Rivers. So pls exercise less hate.
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by crestedaguiyi: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

Why are u angry ? We just have diff views. I love Baba Jonathan. He is my direct elder as I am Rivers. So pls exercise less hate.

you are from rivers . this our rivers or the one in borno .

ok let me just assume you are from here, how has bubu affected our life in this state and region in general.
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by FarahAideed: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anybody that campaigns or votes Buhari will feel the wrath of God ..youngman please don't attempt to waste your destiny
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by anibirelawal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
I just want to say....

PMB till 2023 if GOD WILL...
Re: Saipapa Is An Election Manager !! Vote Buhari 2019 . Appreciation Poem Included by Sagamaje(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thunder will strike anyone that campaigns for Buhari in Satan's name (amin)

(1) (Reply)

ANRP Concludes National Congress / Buhari Urges Research Into Nigeria’s Population Growth / This Is Why Babafemi Ojudu Will Win The Primary And Ekiti General Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.