Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

“I Am A God” — Bbnaija Gifty Powers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A God” — Bbnaija Gifty Powers (358 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am A God” — Bbnaija Gifty Powers by Estar01(f): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
From estarsblog.com

Former Big Brother Naija Controversial housemate and video vixen, Gifty Powers declared herself a god as she showed off her new short hairstyle.

THE LIGHT SKINNED BEAUTY WHO IS NEVER SHY OF BEING PRESENT IN THE NEWS SHARED THE PICTURES ON HER INSTAGRAM PAGE AND WROTE; “I AM A GOD … PS: MY VERY FIRST SHORT HAIR..YOU LIKE?

Gifty who admitted to being controversial during her time in the bbnaija house, said she was voted out because of her fake accent and the fact she stated she did not know Nigerian superstars – Banky W and Falz.

http://www.estarsblog.com/god-bbnaija-gifty-powers/

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Multi Choice Taking Down Bbnaija Videos From Youtube? / I Am Sweet In Bed, Try Me And See - Mr Ibu Says / Asari Comes For Buhari's Govt, For The Lies Told About Otueke Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.