Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pastor Ituah & Ibidunni Ighodalo Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ituah & Ibidunni Ighodalo Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (509 Views)

Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah & Ibidunni Ighodalo Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary by Brainzcoded1: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
Pastor Ituah and wife Ibidunni Ighodalo are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today.

To celebrate the day, Ibidunni shared photos of them and their daughter on her Instagram page, accompanied with sweet words.

She wrote:

Thank you for being an awesome priest, husband and dad…. We love, cherish and adore you. Happy 11th anniversary my love…. here’s to many more years in health and joy…. Love you immensely My King..

Pastor Ituah in turn wrote:

My superstar….. life without you is colourless and dry….. thank you for bringing so much joy and favour my way….. You are more than a wife…. You are my EVERYTHING and I promise to love and protect you all the days of your life…. Happy anniversary Kokoye

See more photos: https://gospeljingle.com/pastor-ituah-ibidunni-ighodalo-celebrate-11th-wedding-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Wants To Propose To Selena ‘right Now’ Is Her Mom’s Opinion Stoppi / Wizkid Dressed Like A Hardened Criminal Todavido’s 30 Billion Concertin UK (phot / Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Abandoned Baby At Home For Lunch In 'push Present'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.