Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 (671 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/02/2018 Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
1. Thank You Father, for The Grace to receive and believe in Jesus as My Lord and Saviour and for The Power to be become Your son which You have given unto me, I am so grateful, Please, accept my thanks In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of Your Glory and Expectations by behaviours which are unbecoming of Your Children, Please, have mercy and forgive me In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

3. Father, help me to discover my destiny and walk in Your Purpose for my life, that the destinies of many others, may not be wasted In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

4. Father, let all things work together for good for me, throughout this year, by Your Grace, as l place my trust in You and continue love You In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

5. Father, empower me according to Your Word, to do The Works that You did and Greater Works also, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, make me a dogged, unrelenting and fearless fighter, for You and Your Kingdom, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

7. Father, by Your Divine Backing, l overcome every challenge and obstacle, on my way to doing exploits, for You, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

8. Father, Please, do not allow me to pass through this world, like an ant, that passes through the sand, without leaving any footprint behind In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

9. Father, Please, help me find my place in You and to experience Divine Extraordinary Breakthroughs, Excellence and Prosperity, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

10. Father, Please, use me mightily, To raise the dead, To open the eyes of those still walking and living in ignorance, and To set the captives free from satanic bondage, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

11. Father, as You did for that The Disciples of old, Please, grant me boldness to speak Your Word, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

12. Father, I Pray For Every User Of The Open Heavens Devotional Today, Please Daddy, Grant All Of Us The Wisdom To Live A Live Of Integrity And Love, So That The Whole World Will Know That We Are Your Children In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

13. Father, Please, Give Us The Wisdom To Recognise Every Plan, Plot, Treachery and Resistance from The Pit of Hell, Trying To Make Us Devour One Another With Unhealthy Rivalries And Sending Wolves In Sheep Clothing To Devour Your Sheep. And Please, Grant Us The Power To Resist Them In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

14. Father, Today I Can Make My Boast In The Lord, The King of Kings! Through Him, I have overcome defeat in every aspect of life. Sickness cannot have me! Poverty cannot come near me! Failure is far from me! Stagnation is not in my destiny! Barrenness is alien to me and I have no appointment with destruction. My selling point is that I have The Joy of The Lord because I Am A Child of God! In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

15. Today, In Humility and Total Submission To The Grace And The Will Of GOD For My Life! I Confess, I Decree and Declare: I Am Blessed Beyond A Curse! I Am Established Beyond Oppression and I Am Protected Beyond Terror! I Am Too Blessed To Be Stressed! I Will Not Be A Victim of The Present Day False Prophets, False Teachers and False Doctrines! The Covenant I Have With God Is A Covenant Of Life! I Will Live I Will Not Die! I Will Not Die Physically, I Will Not Die Spiritually, I Will Not Die Mentally I Will Not Die Financially! I Am Blessed Beyond Measures! I Am A Channel of Divine Blessing! I Am A Fruitful Tree! Money Will Meet Money In My Hand! The Spirit of Mammon is not a god In My life! Money will Serve Me! Money Will Not Control Me! I Will Fulfil My Divine Purpose and Divine Destiny! This Will Be My Year Of Victory! My Year Of Restoration And New Things! My Year Of Favour And Testimonies! I Have Started 2018 With Rejoicing! I will End This Year With Joy, In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!

16. With Gratitude Praise And Worship Add Your Personal Prayer Request And Please Pray For Me Too! We Shall Testify In The Name of Jesus. Amen! Happy New Month!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 by dallyemmy: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, February 17th, 2018) - GREATER WORKS THAN THESE

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living.

2.Thank you, Father, for your thoughts toward me which are thoughts of good and not of evil to bring me to an expected end.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Lord Jesus I believe in you, please, empower me to do the works you did, and greater works, too in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me a diligent follower of the footsteps of my master, Jesus Christ, and open my eyes to see Him, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to meet the conditions and standards, for the anointing for greater works, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to abide in you and to walk in your Will, no matter the challenges, that I may face, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, the anointing of ease, for greater works, and let your name be glorified in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never give up at the edge of my breakthrough; empower me to persevere, till the very end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let all the sons of the prophets, who have been mocking and looking down, on me, come and bow down before me, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, strengthen Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and use him to accomplish greater works, even, in his old age, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living.

2.Thank you, Father, for your thoughts toward me which are thoughts of good and not of evil to bring me to an expected end.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Lord Jesus I believe in you, please, empower me to do the works you did, and greater works, too in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me a diligent follower of the footsteps of my master, Jesus Christ, and open my eyes to see Him, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to meet the conditions and standards, for the anointing for greater works, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to abide in you and to walk in your Will, no matter the challenges, that I may face, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, release upon my life, the anointing of ease, for greater works, and let your name be glorified in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me never give up at the edge of my breakthrough; empower me to persevere, till the very end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let all the sons of the prophets, who have been mocking and looking down, on me, come and bow down before me, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, strengthen Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and use him to accomplish greater works, even, in his old age, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex / Will God Continue To Forgive You If You Commit The Same Sin Over And Over Again? / Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.