Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed (737 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed by reasonswhy1: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Everybody has different taste in bed, but there are a few things that are pretty universal. If you want to make sex better for your partner, start here.

1. A partner invested in my pleasure too. A woman is not your hand, a fleshlight, or any other masturbatory aid. Don’t just use her body till you orgasm and then roll over and assume she had a great time too, because that’s not how it works. Being a good partner is about putting in equal effort. You don’t want to be the person who bailed on the group project all semester, just to swoop in and take credit for the A at the end.

2. Peace of mind when it comes to protection. Be prepared, and assume we’re doing it with a condom unless otherwise agreed upon beforehand. Don’t pressure me to take it off halfway through or look at me dumbfounded with your dick hanging out of your pants like....Read more shocked shocked shocked

for more instant updates, follow us on [url=facebook.com/paramountupdates]facebook[/url]
Source:[url]Paramountupdates.com[/url]

Re: 10 Stupidly-satisfying Things All Women Want In Bed by reasonswhy1: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
follow dis page to know more about relationship.....[url]facebook.com/therightwaytoluv[/url] wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Team TENA Wins Favourite Couple / Toke Makinwa Reveals How She Loves Her Men / 4 Celebrities Made Famous By Their Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.