Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (37487 Views)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by KimWooBin: 3:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:
She should go and sit down jare,
Attention seeker.
Igbos have been through a lot of insults yet we are still standing,
Just a little jibe, she is making noise.

Frustration!
maddam hu ur tlk epp, tell ur siblings wey they north should come back there mother land if you cant found reasonable things to type go siddon....

population of igbos in north pass population of Hausa's in South but still Hausa's welcome dem.

peaceful pple, but media carry there news any way round and tarnished there image.

hv been to north and i knw what am saying.

try get sense fr once and love one another.

2 Likes

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by KimWooBin: 3:23am On Feb 17, 2018
tellwisdom:
Hausa people value cow more than their people. Spits angry

wehdon! your foolishness is noted, next please?

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by KimWooBin: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by KimWooBin: 3:47am On Feb 17, 2018
the guy has apologized and learn frm his mistakes. pls the rest should also behave matured in media.
its should not be like its Igbos that always cause civil war. human race welfare matters atleast.
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Sterope(f): 4:04am On Feb 17, 2018
.]
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by hopefulLandlord: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

None of those people is Hausa.
Really?
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Obdk: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Nnaabros:
So she's actually Hausa! I had my suspicions but couldn't confirm it. Sorry if I sound ignorant but She is the first Hausa music artist i kmow with a nationwide fame

=====
Modified

I acknowledge all below mentions and respondents for putting me straight. I stand corrected cheesy

nation wide fame kwa.

we don't kno her in Nnewi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by omoadeleye(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2018
KimWooBin:

ur grate grand mother pussy taste sore.

oops freedom of speech. D;

No wonder you are replying like a retard, when your destimy had been ruined due to thongue treatment on every old women private part
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by donb06: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

She's Hausa speaking. Not Hausa.
but Hausa is the point of interest here...... Bro.. I didn't get admission into federal government college because am IMO state.... U will ask how.... FG say IMO is an education viable state so the cut off for IMO, abia and anambra was 450 while I scored 412 yet my classmates are who scored much lower were admitted... Because they were EDUCATIONAL NON-VIABLE STATES.... Although I blame myself cos my dad warned to read my books due to am Igbo but I couldn't understand as a 10 ur old boy... After then it dawned on me that being an Igbo is already a disadvantage in this country.... But I must succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by BafanaBafana: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Attention seeker.
Envy, jealousy and inferiority complex is what makes igbos to always attack hausas. They insult others to so that their envy can be subsided. Yorubas don't go about shouting on top of their voices that they are the best tribe, but everyone knows what's up and respects them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by afrikanns: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Attention seeker.

Nwanne, you are opposite to what you claim to be in your signature, you are therefore a bloody liar, shame on you million times.

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by KimWooBin: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2018
omoadeleye:

No wonder you are replying like a retard, when your destimy had been ruined due to thongue treatment on every old women private part

e pain? grin
Freedom of speech abi, evn tho its takes to insult one another.
i don't meant that insult, i was just showing you the feelings on insulting someone.

behave matured for once in ur life.
you guys carry social media like were to play around with and type what ever you like.

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by 2odd(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
anyebedgreat:
There was once a guy called Idris Abdulkareem. He is from kano state
Idris is Yoruba ,from Osun state ,his name is AJENIFUJA
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by 2odd(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
u claim they re understanding, yet they continue to marginalise muslims at every given opportunity and provoking them into violent reaction resulting in unnecessary conflict. Of not so, what is 'understanding' about the sickening hate the ibo man who Dija tacked has for hausas? What is understanding about disallowing a young muslim girl from becoming a lawyer simply because of a scarf on her head?
is Nigerian Bar a religious organization ,it's a secular one and they have rules and regulations,if that girl is too big to adhere to the law she's obviously too big to be a lawyer....
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by 2odd(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2018
eflintsone:
lol are u serious ?? what about ice prince , m.i , jesse jags , idris abdulkareem ?
non of them are hausa
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by 2odd(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2018
sulmeza:
M.I is from taraba, so is his broda, Jesse jagz.
taraba is not hausa
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2018
2odd:

is Nigerian Bar a religious organization ,it's a secular one and they have rules and regulations,if that girl is too big to adhere to the law she's obviously too big to be a lawyer....
What law prohibits the hijab? could u avail us of the section of the law?

2 Likes

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Ademat7:
Nigeria's diversity is costly at d expense of d south​
Yet southern Christians will not let a muslim lady put on a simple hijab

2 Likes

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Really?

Yes. Really.
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2018
donb06:
but Hausa is the point of interest here...... Bro.. I didn't get admission into federal government college because am IMO state.... U will ask how.... FG say IMO is an education viable state so the cut off for IMO, abia and anambra was 450 while I scored 412 yet my classmates are who scored much lower were admitted... Because they were EDUCATIONAL NON-VIABLE STATES.... Although I blame myself cos my dad warned to read my books due to am Igbo but I couldn't understand as a 10 ur old boy... After then it dawned on me that being an Igbo is already a disadvantage in this country.... But I must succeed

So what does that have to do with insulting an ethnicity or a language?
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Makz: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Galantis:
da wanelalili mutumin nan zai Yi wanan irin Maganan yara ne? Kada la Yi irin maganan Fa.
Bari inyi dariya. Hahahaha. Wasa ne kawai. Yanzu na sani kai hausa ne na kwarai. Barkada
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by donb06: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

So what does that have to do with insulting an ethnicity or a language?
they are taking Nigeria backwards.... Hope u get the point now
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by 2odd(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
What law prohibits the hijab? could u avail us of the section of the law?
lemme ask u this , what law is against not going to church or doing various styles with ur hair in Nigeria?? but we have such laws in a university ,no tattoo , no sagging ??. why do u adhere to such rules ?? because it's the rule of the said organization ,if u can dispute that , please do with evidence ...
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2018
donb06:
they are taking Nigeria backwards.... Hope u get the point now

Why can't you confused lot ever take responsibility for your problems? Why is it always our fault? For the most of it as far as I know we live in two countries. You have your governors and have had your leaders, what have they done for you? Your region and states still remain as useless as ever and yet somehow everything always comes back to us? LOL! Keep blaming us for all your woes, by the time you understand the damage hubris and short sightedness has been doing to you it'd be too late.

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Makz:
Bari inyi dariya. Hahahaha. Wasa ne kawai. Yanzu na sani kai hausa ne na kwarai. Barkada

Both of you are speaking pidgin Hausa. Lol!
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by LaudableXX: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Sadly,
The barrister is right.

The pain Buhari and his herdsmen brothers have caused to Southerners has left their hearts devoid of any iota of respect, appreciation or love for his kith and kin.

Who told you that Buhari is Hausa?? shocked

TheKingIsHere:
Buhari is Fulani not Hausa. Big difference.

Get educated
Minemrys:
buhari is fulani, dija is lebanese/hausa. How are they relatives? She's fr0m kaduna, buhari is fr0m katsina. How are they related? And why do u think she'd want to please a random stranger like you? And, what were u saying again? I got lost in the trash...

Thanks for educating the clueless ones, guys.'

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by LaudableXX: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Yet southern Christians will not let a muslim lady put on a simple hijab
Why do you tell such big lies? I live and work in the Southwest region, and I have lost count of the number of women I have seen on the streets of major SW towns, wearing Hijabs. The young ones even wear it to secondary school, sef!

1 Like

Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by LaudableXX: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
donb06:
who disallowed the girl from been a lawyer..... Just check the chief justices of Nigeria from 1999 till date and check the percentages Of Christians and Muslims.... Check facts before u spew out trash....
You forgot to tell him that the law school has a dress code, that does not make any provision for the wearing of hijabs. She signed up for it. sad The girl knew this quite well, before she signed up to take lectures in law school. Even Mrs. Aloma Mariam Mukhtar the former Chief Justice of Nigeria from July 2012 to November 2014, never wore a hijab when she was called to bar, or when she sat as a judge at the bench! shocked
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
LaudableXX:

Why do you tell such big lies? I live and work in the Southwest region, and I have lost count of the number of women I have seen on the streets of major SW towns, wearing Hijabs. The young ones even wear it to secondary school, sef!
They let them wear it on thr streez cus they dont ve the power to deter it.
But when they ve power to do that, like when they re heads of institutions like we saw in OAU sch of nursin, they do it without shame.
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by TeejayMaya(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for coming out to say the truth regardless of how bitter it is. This has been so obvious and crystal clear across ALL major social media and its so disheartening to see, and to think that supposed Christians could harbour such immense degree of hatred towards others.

But I refuse to join arguments with harden tribalists hence why I often overlook their words in pity of such self dilusionism. We as educated and enlightened youths should be more civilised and join hands regardless of tribe, religion, ethnicity, race towards a better and prosperous society for us all and our future, appreciating our unity in diversity and varieties that life has offered us.

So with more people like you speaking up, it would go a very long way to correct the impression the bad eggs/online miscreants are giving the Igbos and show that not all Igbos subscribe to the hatred and tribalism these ipob people tend to spread online at an alarming rate.

uwajeh:
I don't need to read the whole thread to know that it's one of my Igbo brothers that wrote the crap she's referring to.
We Igbos are fast becoming the most tribalistic thrash talkers around.
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by TeejayMaya(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Its just so annoying and pathetic
BafanaBafana:

Envy, jealousy and inferiority complex is what makes igbos to always attack hausas. They insult others to so that their envy can be subsided. Yorubas don't go about shouting on top of their voices that they are the best tribe, but everyone knows what's up and respects them.
Re: 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe by Nowenuse: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

There was a Hausa musician called zaki he normally carries touch light then when singing.

He was very famous.

Hausa people have talent too the only thing is their religion has blocked their way of thinking.

Zaki is actually a Tiv man from Benue who grew up in Hausa land. He is not hausa by origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.