Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,393 members, 7,800,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Biafra Conspiracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafra Conspiracy (1129 Views)

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafra Conspiracy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yes I will be given insults not new though we have freedom of speech let me narrate my version just read with open mind

The Biafra war was a Conspiracy planned before Nigeria even got independence planned, by who? If I knew I wouldn't live to say but I'll refer to them as the 'Elites' when Nigeria got independence they elites placed many agents in Nigeria specially to destroy it, the moment Nigeria got independence they zoomed into action.

"Nigeria is a great country with many tribes good resources the best way to finish a country like this is from within "

January 15 1966 Coup
On this day an agent called Nzeogwu was ordered to assassinate specific characters in Nigeria with the intention of provoking the Northern Nigeria against igbos, they placed aguiyi ironsi in charge to increase the tension even more but aguiyi was stubborn so they had to deal with him they called it 'Revenge coup' the fact that Nzeogwu wasn't killed in place should tell you there was no revenge there, it was simply taking out a stubborn man the fact that Gowon Obasanjo gave Nzeogwu a befitting burial should send a clear message 'they would have never killed him if they had the chance'

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Matthew:12:26

POGROM

After the killing of igbos in the North they were pursued into the hands of Ojukwu a man who was the friend of many Nigerian soldiers he declared Biafra now some people Ifeajuna, Victor Banjo, opposed him Ojukwu accused them of secretly plotting a coup and they were also negotiating with the Nigerian government

Question: If they were plotting a coup secretly and were discussing with British agents how did he know?....He never provided any evidence.... logically there's only one he could have known and that's if someone on Nigerian government side told him

Nonetheless they were executed for the unproven reason of trying to prevent a war a war which killed millions.

AFTERMATH
After the Biafra war Ojukwu went into a glorious exile he claimed they wanted to assassinate him
Joke: So if Britain, America, Soviet Union were trying to assassinate you the best place to run to is ivory coast?

History: Remember how Buhari sent soldiers to travel to London to arrest 'Umaru Dikko', London is not even in Africa but they succeeded, the idea that travelling to Ivory coast could prevent assassination is a joke a very dry joke

RETURN
Ojukwu returned a hero with full pardon, note that Gowon was also pardoned for assassinating Muritala infact the reason military switched to democracy was to release all their brothers in crime

ABURI ACCORD
The aburi accord was a meeting between Ojukwu and Gowon
Question: If they were meeting in the name of the people by the people and for the people, how come no one truly knows what they discussed there, surely recorders and video tapes were invented... how come no one knows anything I can proudly say they agreed to put the Biafra war into effect there no proof of otherwise

PROOF
The fact that many nations in Africa that got independence ended up fighting stupid meaningless wars shouldn't that tell you that it's the same group of people planning it over and over again?

•Nzeogwu was buried with honors in Kaduna where he killed Ahmadu Bello... Can any brilliant minded person please explain this?

•Ojukwu was granted amnesty and given a befitting burial by Nigerian government

•Ifeajuna who won a gold medal, joined Nzeogwu in the coup although no proof he killed anyone, died in the name of Nigeria was not given a military burial whatever stupid reason they provide they should explain this

CONCLUSION
I believe this people are planning round two this one will involve every tribe in particular and were all making it happen

"They make us kill each other while they stay at back cheering us on"

Until proven wrong

1 Share

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by conductorL3: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
LordVoldermort:
Yes I will be given insults not new though we have freedom of speech let me narrate my version just read with open mind

The Biafra war was a Conspiracy planned before Nigeria even got independence planned, by who? If I knew I wouldn't live to say but I'll refer to them as the 'Elites' when Nigeria got independence they elites placed many agents in Nigeria specially to destroy it, the moment Nigeria got independence they zoomed into action.

"Nigeria is a great country with many tribes good resources the best way to finish a country like this is from within "

January 15 1966 Coup
On this day an agent called Nzeogwu was ordered to assassinate specific characters in Nigeria with the intention of provoking the Northern Nigeria against igbos, they placed aguiyi ironsi in charge to increase the tension even more but aguiyi was stubborn so they had to deal with him they called it 'Revenge coup' the fact that Nzeogwu wasn't killed in place should tell you there was no revenge there, it was simply taking out a stubborn man the fact that Gowon Obasanjo gave Nzeogwu a befitting burial should send a clear message 'they would have never killed him if they had the chance'

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Matthew:12:26

POGROM

After the killing of igbos in the North they were pursued into the hands of Ojukwu a man who was the friend of many Nigerian soldiers he declared Biafra now some people Ifeajuna, Victor Banjo, opposed him Ojukwu accused them of secretly plotting a coup and they were also negotiating with the Nigerian government

Question: If they were plotting a coup secretly and were discussing with British agents how did he know?....He never provided any evidence.... logically there's only one he could have known and that's if someone on Nigerian government side told him

Nonetheless they were executed for the unproven reason of trying to prevent a war a war which killed millions.

AFTERMATH
After the Biafra war Ojukwu went into a glorious exile he claimed they wanted to assassinate him
Joke: So if Britain, America, Soviet Union were trying to assassinate you the best place to run to is ivory coast?

History: Remember how Buhari sent soldiers to travel to London to arrest 'Umaru Dikko', London is not even in Africa but they succeeded, the idea that travelling to Ivory coast could prevent assassination is a joke a very dry joke

RETURN
Ojukwu returned a hero with full pardon, note that Gowon was also pardoned for assassinating Muritala infact the reason military switched to democracy was to release all their brothers in crime

ABURI ACCORD
The aburi accord was a meeting between Ojukwu and Gowon
Question: If they were meeting in the name of the people by the people and for the people, how come no one truly knows what they discussed there, surely recorders and video tapes were invented... how come no one knows anything I can proudly say they agreed to put the Biafra war into effect there no proof of otherwise

PROOF
The fact that many nations in Africa that got independence ended up fighting stupid meaningless wars shouldn't that tell you that it's the same group of people planning it over and over again?

•Nzeogwu was buried with honors in Kaduna where he killed Ahmadu Bello... Can any brilliant minded person please explain this?

•Ojukwu was granted amnesty and given a befitting burial by Nigerian government

•Ifeajuna who won a gold medal, joined Nzeogwu in the coup although no proof he killed anyone, died in the name of Nigeria was not given a military burial whatever stupid reason they provide they should explain this

CONCLUSION
I believe this people are planning round two this one will involve every tribe in particular and were all making it happen

"They make us kill each other while they stay at back cheering us on"

Until proven wrong

[/s]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by danvon(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
conductorL3:
[s][/s]
I am 99.9999999999999999% sure you didn't read this, this is your fellow Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by meccuno: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
[s]
danvon:
[/s]
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by Turantula(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
danvon:
Who has time to read this long perverted skull miners manual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by correctguy101(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Common now.... It's no news that Ojukwu and Uwazuruike and Kanu don't have the welfare of the people at heart.

The various ways they exploit the supposedly smart intelligent people of the rising sun still surprises me. Any sensible person after hearing all sides of the Biafra-Nigeria civil war should be able to see the pattern.

The funny thing is that, if another madman comes out now with grandiose stories of "I love my people and I will die for them" you'd still find the Igbo man running after him. To the Biafra spell is a big one.

If Biafra will be birthed, it would be in secrecy, until it becomes matured enough to shield itself and it's people but no, my dear smart Igbo guys love chest beating and unnecessary noise making coupled with time wasting endeavors.

Truth is, not only the Igbo man needs to work in secrecy to achieve their aims. Every well meaning Nigerian who has a few badass resources should too.

The leadership of this supposedly great nation from it's Independence till date are maggots and ass lickers, golddiggers and very dumb and inept.
None are qualified to run a family if that's compared to the way they run the offices accorded them.

We need to secretly be creating the Nigeria of our dreams, have our own elite forces to deal mercilessly with their pawns (Boko Haram, herdsmen, mend and the rest touts they leave in cities to wreck havoc). Also we must learn decisive infiltration. Get members of our secret dream Nigeria in their ranks until their progenies and cronies even in the army and other forces answer "yes sir" to our own mole. Then we strike and surprise the whole world with surprised arrests and prosecution of corrupt officials and replace them with those committed of our own ranks. Great minds that understand businesses and negotiations to shut off the foreign influence that's crippling the economy (believe me, I've met a white guy who calls our leaders fools and calls us idiots for letting such fools rule us) He actually admitted to his organizations influence in African economy and laughs at us all, saying that's how they all make fun of our foolish leaders after each deal.... $mh

The epistle too long bro.

No president will save the land, a committee or fraternity-like setting is what we need.

A cabal to oust the existing cabal.
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by Alariiwo: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
There is nothing like biafra..

It was and will always remain a pipe dream. A mere tool of propaganda taken too far.

1 Like

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by Emycord: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE LIAR
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by MisterSols(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2018
correctguy101:

Common now.... It's no news that Ojukwu and Uwazuruike and Kanu don't have the welfare of the people at heart.

The various ways they exploit the supposedly smart intelligent people of the rising sun still surprises me. Any sensible person after hearing all sides of the Biafra-Nigeria civil war should be able to see the pattern.

The funny thing is that, if another madman comes out now with grandiose stories of "I love my people and I will die for them" you'd still find the Igbo man running after him. To the Biafra spell is a big one.

If Biafra will be birthed, it would be in secrecy, until it becomes matured enough to shield itself and it's people but no, my dear smart Igbo guys love chest beating and unnecessary noise making coupled with time wasting endeavors.

Truth is, not only the Igbo man needs to work in secrecy to achieve their aims. Every well meaning Nigerian who has a few badass resources should too.

The leadership of this supposedly great nation from it's Independence till date are maggots and ass lickers, golddiggers and very dumb and inept.
None are qualified to run a family if that's compared to the way they run the offices accorded them.

We need to secretly be creating the Nigeria of our dreams, have our own elite forces to deal mercilessly with their pawns (Boko Haram, herdsmen, mend and the rest touts they leave in cities to wreck havoc). Also we must learn decisive infiltration. Get members of our secret dream Nigeria in their ranks until their progenies and cronies even in the army and other forces answer "yes sir" to our own mole. Then we strike and surprise the whole world with surprised arrests and prosecution of corrupt officials and replace them with those committed of our own ranks. Great minds that understand businesses and negotiations to shut off the foreign influence that's crippling the economy (believe me, I've met a white guy who calls our leaders fools and calls us idiots for letting such fools rule us) He actually admitted to his organizations influence in African economy and laughs at us all, saying that's how they all make fun of our foolish leaders after each deal.... $mh

No president will save the land, a committee or fraternity-like setting is what we need.

Bro

You have a genius brain if you thought this up
To fight evil you need tact and deception mixed with a bit of "evil"
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
correctguy101:

I will agree with you that secrecy is important in some situations but no true Organization needs to operate in secrecy they have nothing to hide there should be no secret meetings they should always make their intentions clear to the people only use secrecy if the people are your enemies
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emycord:
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE LIAR
Funny as if you can know a true liar when you see one
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by anibirelawal(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
LordVoldermort:
Funny as if you can know a true liar when you see one

True liar, lol grin
Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by correctguy101(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
LordVoldermort:
I will agree with you that secrecy is important in some situations but no true Organization needs to operate in secrecy they have nothing to hide there should be no secret meetings they should always make their intentions clear to the people only use secrecy if the people are your enemies

Listen boss....

The cabals running the world as a whole are always in the shadows and those running Nigeria are also in the dark.

Making your intentions public would only endanger the whole cause. You think they'll all sit and watch anyone take away and deprive them of the powers they constantly enjoy now?

The people are mindless and are therefore potential enemies for they are fickle and will turn against the cause.

The people would be driven when there's use for them. No explanation must be given. infact the great Nigeria dream team would be non-existent to the general public. Only members who have been deemed fit to be members would know about it and it's plan to infiltrate and find the cabals and deal mercilessly with them using the Constitution.

Talking about the Constitution, many reasonable bills would be passed into law and some nonsensical ones would be removed. The unreasonable enormous amount paid to senators and their reps would be a good start once the great Nigeria team has enough power and members in key positions.

Enacting laws to deal with looters mercilessly and steering the youths to reasonableness to always refuse doing the bidding of some corrupt officials and whoever is found wanting would be a good scape goat.

Industrial revolution is the very first step and in less than 10yrs, almost all facets of the generating internal revenue would be owned by the great Nigeria team. So they'll have enough funds to carry out huge projects to bring the change we all seek.

Our children and grandchildren would be so proud of this, if we get it done before them so they'll be proud of being both black and Nigerian and African.

America has millions who would give their lives for it, despite the diverse cultures and region they all spring from. Same with India, Russia and Germany and France and England and many other great countries. The love, believe and are proud of the greatness of their motherland.

How many African can truthfully boast of such love and belief in their various countries? The African elites have helped the foreigners use fear and suffering to make us all hate our motherland.

Recruiting would be very difficult, I admit.

I've been stupid already saying this much here about how and what. Note that we still have the powers of "who, when and which". The why is obvious already.

Billyonaire, come here please and read my thoughts on this issue.... Do you have any interest to make our Africa and Nigeria great? What are your suggestions? I confess that all I type here will be very difficult especially getting willing members. Am I even competent enough to be in such a team? I don't know, for I lack many resources but if there's ever a team out there, I hope they like my suggestions and employ some of them but personally, they make so much sense to me, or is it just that my tea again? grin

Add an em to my tea and you get a " team" cheesy

Billyonaire, I would honestly be glad to have you speak on my comments on this thread. My imaginations seems to be working overtime....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafra Conspiracy by DocHMD: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2018
'Intellectual buffons' deceiving themselves with 'they want us to kill ourselves'.

Was it the so-called cabal that engineered dan fodio's brain to start his jihad?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Distributes Radio As Constituency Project? (PICTURED) / GEJ : Corruption Is Not Stealing. / Governor Wike, Dakuku Peterside Disagree Over Rivers Council Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.