Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (28139 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by lovely17(m): 2:28am On Feb 17, 2018
real talent

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by RolaDiva(f): 4:29am On Feb 17, 2018
This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Aldebaran(m): 5:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Gifted hands
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Wow wow shocked dix is beautifully done.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Odani: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2018
2poundz:
Step by step drawing.
@lalasticlala

Pls inbox me ur whatsapp number with like a drawing of me n my family

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2018
awoo47:
Useless talent angry
What is d use when i hv a 41megapixel phone cool

Africans living in d past undecided

You need to be enlightened.

You think you know while you know nothing.

You sound like an uneducated villager visiting the city for the first time

The Oyinbos that made your 41megapixel camera phone till today spend millions of dollars buying landscape paintings and portrait painntings because they know the difference between a photograph and a painting. You need to Google the difference between a photograph and a painting.

You said Africans are leaving in the past because they patronise paintings.

You are the one who sounds like you are not existing

Because Paintings have been in existence as long as creation and are still in existence today and till tomorrow. And will never seized to be appreciated.

You are growing up into being like one of those so called Nigerian Billionaires who build mansions without a single piece of Art. Not that they can't afford it but are ignorant of the fact that Art adds life into the environments.

You sound very stupid.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by ibawon(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2018
The truth is that you made her more prettier than in real life
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by DanielsParker(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2018
tamethem:

You need to be enlightened.

You think you know while you know nothing.

You sound like an uneducated villager visiting the city for the first time

The Oyinbos that made your 41megapixel camera phone till today spend millions of dollars buying landscape paintings and portrait painntings because they know the difference between a photograph and a painting. You need to Google the difference between a photograph and a painting.

You said Africans are leaving in the past because they patronise paintings.

You are the one who sounds like you are not existing

Because Paintings have been in existence as long as creation and are still in existence today and till tomorrow.

You sound so stupid.

School him, please.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Keywordconcept(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Very cool and artistic
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by MobilityExpress: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2018
One word - EXCELLENT!!! cool
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by awoo47: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Hey!! You are changing our topic just talk say uno get money for better phone.
i hv a Samsung s7 phone with apple laptop.. undecided

So i don't understand what u saying.. Poverty is far frm me cool
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by MrCross: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is beautiful...

This is Lovely...

That's all they will say to you and the last time i checked comments don't pay the bills!

Better channel your artistic talents into graphics design e.g Logos, illustrations, album art, animations, book cover, advert art, etc.

I used to have a roommate like you back then in school who used to draw people and he got a lot of attention and comments but after the praise and all when they ask him to draw for them, dem go still dey price the finished work for N200...
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Rozaytee: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
2poundz:
Step by step drawing. @lalasticlala
mehnnn...u are soooo gooooood!!!!...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Rozaytee: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
2poundz:
Step by step drawing. @lalasticlala
pleeeeeeaaase...draw me pleeaaaaase....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by chichichilolo1(f): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
2poundz:
pastel pencils
please where can I get this pastel pencils.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Cofrancis(m): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by blowjohn(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2019
2poundz:
Step by step drawing.
@lalasticlala

pls I need ur contact.
Got a little stuff I'd like u to help me with. Thanks
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nasveex(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2019
cool coolthis is mad broo
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one ur moniker is the strange one,I'm afraid.why did u use it.it reminds me of anonymous hackers
elExtrano:

Ma I'm very very sorry for quoting you here, I know I'll be insulted for this but pls I beg you pls bless me with anything to help me out. I have asked people around to help me even with a loan but I'm mostly ignored or being told God would provide. I'm really sorry for disgracing myself but pls ma save me, the poverty in the land has choked we daily workers, pls ma I'll in your power rather be told no than ignored. Thanks and God bless you even if you don't answer me.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lord pls uplift me.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
[Ok oh...this year have been extremely terrible,the pandemic was devastating.jes manage the tiny one i send u to feed.send ur account number..not quote author=elExtrano post=96593608]
cheesy I use it ma because I'm an introvert and people in real life call me weird or mysterious because I don't talk much or do things that most people do. I like to keep to myself mostly. I'm no hacker ma. Nothing to be afraid of. If I could hack like anonymous my life would have been a lot better. This little fly can't do anything to you ma. [/quote]
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Have u seen alert?
elExtrano:

God bless you ma. Gtb OI765-56777. Thank you
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
[Ok how do I do thatquote author=elExtrano post=96594629]
Yes ma. God bless you. This is more than I expected. Everything you lost during the pandemic will be replenished. Thanks ma. Ma pls can you unquote my details you my mentioned. Im really grateful. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
[I didn't type any number.thete not urbank account details!quote author=elExtrano post=96598561]
Ok ma. You'll go to where you mentioned my quote. Click modify. Then you'll delete the number or everything you typed and press submit. That's how we modify posts. Thanks once again ma [/quote]
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
[Its only the chat that is there, nothing else..
quote author=Emeraldgreene post=96599436][I didn't type any number.thete not urbank account details!quote author=elExtrano post=96598561]
Ok ma. You'll go to where you mentioned my quote. Click modify. Then you'll delete the number or everything you typed and press submit. That's how we modify posts. Thanks once again ma [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper / A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) / My Portrait Painting Portfolio Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.