Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor (34841 Views)

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by markode777: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A Kenyan Witchdoctor, Ali Maalim Bakari a.k.a Mganga wa Nyuki has said that women who sleep naked are in high risk of becoming barren in Life.

The witchdoctor disclosed to Nairobian that he has involved in the business for the past 10 years.

“Many people don’t know that sleeping naked especially for women is not safe. That is how ghosts show up at night and have sex with some ladies making them barren. These women lack sex appetite. I always advise women to wear something, even a panty alone,“ he said.

“For instance, when a client complains of poor performance in bed, I urge them to spice up their bedroom game and also check on diet. Further, women should not throw their pads aimlessly, since that is what people use to block their uterus,” he said.

He also disclosed he inherited his powers from his late dad and made a secret oath that requested the slaughter of two cocks.

“I inherited this gift from my late father. It is a normal thing to pass this gift to your kids. In our case, we are three sons in our family, but my brother refused and I took over. Our ancestors were not happy with him and they made him lose one eye,” the 32-year-old man born and bred in Kwale said.

The witchdoctor also claimed politicians do storm his place seeking powers during rallies.

“They usually come for charms to attract crowds in rallies and beat their competitors. To help them, I smear special oil on their underwear and clothes that they must wear when going to meet rivals or crowd,” he said.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/women-who-sleeps-naked-visits.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by mikejj(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin maganga you are on your own

8 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by matrix199(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
A donkey is more intelligent than this dimwit.

==============================================================

horia:
he is only saying something he believes will help. Don't be so blunt and judgemental.

***modified ***
I know my comment is quite harsh u don't need to quote me about that.

I seldom quote people who quote me. I'm quoting you because I like your courtesy.

Well, your comment wasn't harsh. The blunt truth is, that man is a dimwit. If ghosts are believed to walk through walls, how then does sleeping with clothes on prevent ghosts from doing what the dimwit says ghosts do?

Secondly, hormones control sexual urge. Ghosts don't have hormones. Sex is for the living, not for the dead. Any donkey knows that.

So you see, it's not far-fetched donkeys are more intelligent than the dimwit.

55 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
In this heat!! radarada

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by eleojo23: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Where do Africans get these stuffs from?

Africans are always experts in religion and superstition.

No wonder we are behind in development sad

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Flexyfluxy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hahaha...
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Abbeyme: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
another story from the east

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Benwems(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why are Africans so superstitious?
Anyway if true it means a lot of Uniben girls are barren.

3 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by mayskit4luv(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lol, wetin man no go hear finish?

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by kollinpowel(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bobo Kenya get a better job.

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
matrix199:
Savage grin
matrix199:
Savage

8 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Qsscruz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Which profession is witch doctor? So this wan also follow dey answer Dr.. grin

6 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by brightgreat(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Keep sleeping naked you hear

matrix199:

8 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by pennywys(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
A proud witchdoctor
Proudly doing his job,
even boast about it

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Phajoelee: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mmmmmmmh I dab ooooo

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by maxwell767(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by fifty5(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aiii this people have come again am not suprise,its friday its time for nkanbe indeed this life is mysterious. Chai aye le
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Puzzypleazer: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Did the ghost also have sex with idiots that believe this shit hence making them brainless too

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by fifty5(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aiii this people have come again am not suprise.its friday night, its time for nkanbe indeed this life is mysterious. Singing ahhh nkan be
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by nwakaibeya1: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
People don't usually tell their true life Stories and their activities of the Night where battles of life are fought won or lost&everyone is naked& their hidden world activities, those evil activity stories which dominate human existence and make them who they truly are,? rather they pretend and tell people stories that are sweet to hear whereas in their closet they swallow sorrow and have no PEACE and can't even sleep at Night, so many people who tell sweet stories and newspapers and television houses see them as celebrities and popular don't have Peace or what we call spiritual peace at all and can't sleep at NIGHT and so many people we call human chameleons hide in bornagain, pentecostalism and quote bible from Genesis to Revelation without genuine Jesuschrist power and that's why night vigils and programmes upon programmes have taken over night clubs if you like choose night clubs competiting With night vigils and programmes upon programmes of churches often and yetl they humanbeigns hear our truth and reject our truth even when we say investigate what we declare to the world that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ #Don't forget our hallmark. POWER talks not empty CRITICS and we are able to share peace and Light to the whole world those who accepts because truthfully is a free friend of very few people and enemy of majority of people if only they agree and accept this unbelievable truth and revelation,reminding you that in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so those who have eyes to see read us and understand who is talking powerfully about Jesus Christ Kingdom in this generation which we declare and say test and see# Mathew 13,13-14

7 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by jesicajonna(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Amazinpeace(f): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aficans and their superstitious beliefs lipsrsealed
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by lordraiden(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nothing i no hear, every night they wake up and start looking for women sleeping unclad
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by lordraiden(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amazinpeace:
seems like you sleeping unclad in the 9 o clock position

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amazinpeace:
say Kenya u can't hear such news in Nigerian

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Burger01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
smiley
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by obafemee80(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by deji17: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
No wonder some African women dey wear like 4 pants / trousers before going to bed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by nuesednutlofa: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Until we have an albino as a Nigerian president, nothing in this world can surprise me anymore.

3 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Meksumnoiz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
brightgreat:
Keep sleeping naked you hear

it actually mek sence,my ex actually taught me to sleep unclad,becos she does too nd i notice she has low sex drives despite she was so inlove with me,it was very unusual.it adds up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.