Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor (34842 Views)

What Does The Bible Call People Who Sleep With Sex Dolls? / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by LordNapoleon: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Is SUCCUBUS real?
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by valuedammy(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
So a ghost that entered into a room without opening the door cannot find its way into a woman even if the woman is putting on 100 clothes...Superstition!

2 Likes

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Vannlex(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:
In this heat!! radarada
lagos heat no get boundary o, i don dey get heat rashies

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2018
i ve always slept with my boxers on, but now that i have read this dumb story, i will be sleeping nakid every night i can not wait to have sex with a japanese ghost, indian ghost, brasilian ghost and a mexican ghost, unless ghosts are All Africans grin grin grin grin I hope the vaginas of these ghosts are not too wide or smelly grin

1 Like

Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
vicardino:
He only said one out of many dangers of sleeping unclad. What we don't know is "Life itself is spiritual, so are we. And whatever we do have spiritual connotation and implications. If you are gonna sleep unclad, apply your spiritual covering but sleeping unclad without spiritual covering is like leaving an entrance and exit points open for whoever to do whatever. Barreness is the least of what is obtainable when ladies especially sleep unclad. The most dangerous ones are so hidden and mostly look benign on the surface.
Absolute! Rubbish! spiritual my butt! grin i can't wait to fuvk all those ghosts tonight as i always slept nakid, if you see any of those ghost tell them to visit me, i hope their vaginas are thight grin
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Kokaine(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
keyi magana?
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by DONADAMS(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Meksumnoiz:
it actually mek sence,my ex actually taught me to sleep unclad,becos she does too nd i notice she has low sex drives despite she was so inlove with me,it was very unusual.it adds up!
guy...you're so right..mine loves me too..sleep unclad buh has very low sex drive...and she wasn't circumcized...it adds up..buh I don't wanna believe what this witch doctor said sha
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by DONADAMS(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2018
all those guys shouting upadan should also understand that females are more vulnerable to spiritual attacks than males
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2018
KingSango:

It does not mean the spiritual evil is to ignored though. Herdsmen are killing Northern Niergians and I know a few who have never scene a violent herdsman.

Ase

Love Sango

Many people still sleep unclad. So what happens to women who sleep naked with their husbands? But still get pregnant? The barren women people talk of don't even sleep unclad. And how you relate this matter to herdsmen killing people still baffles me

www.theriseofsodom.blogsot.com
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by horia: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
matrix199:
A donkey is more intelligent than this dimwit.
he is only saying something he believes will help. Don't be so blunt and judgemental.

***modified ***
I know my comment is quite harsh u don't need to quote me about that.
Re: "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor by matrix199(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
horia:
he is only saying something he believes will help. Don't be so blunt and judgemental.

***modified ***
I know my comment is quite harsh u don't need to quote me about that.

I seldom quote people who quote me. I'm quoting you because I like your courtesy.

Well, your comment wasn't harsh. The blunt truth is, that man is a dimwit. If ghosts are believed to walk through walls, how then does sleeping with clothes on prevent ghosts from doing what the dimwit says ghosts do?

Secondly, hormones control sexual urge. Ghosts don't have hormones. Sex is for the living, not for the dead. Any donkey knows that.

So you see, it's not far-fetched donkeys are more intelligent than the dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.