Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria How To Use Paypal - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria How To Use Paypal (436 Views)

How To Unlock A Paypal Account / How To Block Your Bank Account In Case Of Emergency / How To Create Free SSH & VPN Account In Website Drivessh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria How To Use Paypal by supergist1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Receiving money online has been made easy since the use of paypal came out. I know most of you don’t know what PAYPAL is here in supergist.com.ng we tell you how to open
and use Paypal account..

Paypal is a way to send and receive money online. You can shop online without the use of your ATM, you can samely use
your paypal to shop on thousands of online websites, or to send money quickly to anyone with an email address. Here in
we are going to show you how to set a PayPal account that can be used to buy, sell or send money online..

What You Need

For you to be able to open a PayPal account there few things that you need there are list below>>> Read More
Re: How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria How To Use Paypal by johnbosco1620: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
I will open a PayPal account here for you in Nigeria. FULLY VERIFIED and has Friends and Family option too

1. No VPN needed
2. Login from your normal browser
3. Enjoy the Friends and Family option
4. I will also provide your verification documents for you.
5. Can receive from any country too
6. Personal and Business PayPal accounts available too.

Check my signature and send me a message

(1) (Reply)

Is Google A Website Or Search Engine / Epic Reply On Male Lion You Shouldn't Miss. / Five Women Who Have Changed The Nigerian Technology Narrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.