Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP (505 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Guys am soooo tired, Every time I turn on the t.v, I hear about death, violence, high rates of corruption, and several other vices I myself feels are too hideous to even recall or think about.
So this midnight I decided that enough Is enough no more defending my votes for traitorous leaders who don't give a f**k about what happens to you after the elections are done, No more striving to protect the interest of those politicians that aren't worthy enough to sit in those seats of authority.
It is high time I use my intellectual capability to build my continent,My country,my region and finally my race to see it flourish like a tree planted by the river side.
I need not to enter blindly so I have come to nairaland as a zeal driven young man who believes in what I know is right to beg you all to give me a list of books,archives, or intellectual writings that will boost my IQ system on the way our country is supposed to work
I NEED YOUR HELP( PLEASE).
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Newbiee: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2018
OP, you really need help.
Na like dis e dey take start

1 Like

Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Newbiee:
OP, you really need help.
Na like dis e dey take start
just give me recommendation but if your mind is not bright enough please just ignore the post Thank you.
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2018
OP, you need to watch less TV and go out a bit. The world is a lot bigger than your living room.
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
OP, you need to watch less TV and go out a bit. The world is a lot bigger than your living room.
I know that
But am talking about how do I increase my political awareness because last time I checked the only way to get authentic news nowadays is on the T.V
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2018
Look for the books The Most Dangerous Superstition by Larken Ross, Walter Roodney's How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, The Autobiography Of Malcolm X, Mastery By Robert Greene, Sun Tzu or The Art of War, The I-Ching, Hitler's Secret Book by Adolf Hitler, Wealth Of Nations By Adam Smith, The 50th Law by 50 Cent and Robert Greene, The Republic by Plato, The Trial and Death of Socrates, The Laws by Plato, The Prince By Machiavelli Niccolo and study Leonardo Da Vinci, the Renaissance man. You should visit www.mortalpoet.com too.
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Okoroawusa: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Newbiee:
OP, you really need help. Na like dis e dey take start
hahahaha!
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
You want to boost ur IQ?

Its simple

STAY OFF NAIRALAND.
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
If you are searching for how to develop the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic existentialism, I suggest you read books from Frantz Fanon, Jean Sartre etc.

Start with "Psychology of the oppressed" by Frantz Fanon. Then "Wretched of the earth" by the same author. You can then proceed to Jean Sartre.
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by basingstoke: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
A twist in the tale : Clean Sweep Ignatius by Jeffery Archer
Re: To The Bright Minds,i Need Your HELP by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Guys thank you for your recommendation I will begin to look for those books.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Under-age Voters: Inec, Stop These Denials And Fix This Mess / "No Blackmail Or Tricks Can Stop My In-law From Becoming Governor"-gov. Okorocha / Police Ask Vigilance Groups, Others To Surrender Arms In Anambra State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.