Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (39776 Views)

4 ways To Guarantee Your Husband Won’t Cheat On You? / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Priscy01(f): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2018
An American lady from Chicago identified as Darneisha Shereese, is currently trending on social media after she made her cheating boyfriend Terrence Bell write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More‘ 224 times after he cheated on her.

She shared a video of him carrying out the punishment on Facebook and wrote:
‘Punish His Ass ??4 more Sheets To Go. ? Front And Back My Nigga “I Won’t Cheat No More” ?? He Mad Asl Tho’.

Watch video below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-punishes-her-boyfriend-orders-him-to-write-i-wont-cheat-no-more-224-times.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by RRWraith(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2018
And she had to fvcking post the shii online

Attention seeking slut

And to that sissy bf..she could cheat on ur ass the next day, what's the assurance she would apologize not to talk of writing that shii for u....
Dual idiots

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 17, 2018
and wat if she cheats

6 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Gebbson007(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2018
both party no well

3 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by ehisdan(m): 3:15am On Feb 17, 2018
undecided That's where such nonsense can happen another place is nollywood. In real life here in Nigeria, the girl has just activated replacement reaction.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Kobicove(m): 4:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Try that here in Nigeria and you will learn there are at least 5 other girls waiting to replace you undecided

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by midolian(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2018
This man will still cheat..

Both of them have trivialized this issue sef..one is drinking as he writes while the other is busy taking pictures to seek attention.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by PharmaGirl(f): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2018
I'm seeing

'I want cheat no more'

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Hibiscuss(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2018
Chai!!! This guy don suffer o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Xinjin: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2018
With dat kind of writing, his sure he will do it again.
Men are polygamous in nature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2018
And thats what love is all about.... No matter the cost of the game... #faceyourfearsandgofuckyourself ☺
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by 900warriorz: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2018
grin thay guy writing be like wetin fowl take leg scatter. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by planetx13: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2018
Girls...... the dumbest creatures on earth. Someone cheats on you and then writes 'i won't cheat again ' on a piece of paper' and you come out bragging about it......what on earth is that supposed to mean, prove or achieve . Whoever said girls have 'fish brain ' should write an apology letter to the fishes ( cos fishes have more brains.)
IMO, she has no where to go ( its not as easy as they make it seem) ....and they both look like junkies...
Ciao

7 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Homers123(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2018
I rather remain single than write that bullsh#t
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by maberry(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Mtcheew angry
Useless post!
Silly girlfriend!!
Incredible Foolish boyfriend!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by sydneyobioha(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
The girl fine no small

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Elslim: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
man Pickin de suffer
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by sydneyobioha(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
If it's in Naija, the girl will be the one writing this trash even when the guy is guilty.
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by repent4christ: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Just because she's beautiful if not....
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by polite2(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Trash .......
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by mccoy47(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Mumu boy!
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by abdulwizzy(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Lol..
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
and the mumu woman rapper did for this epitome of ugliness, he's a disgrace to manhood
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Ogbuevi(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Clap for yourself. Shebi u don get the attention that you so needed? Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by kollinpowel(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Abeg his banana is not registered For one user,so those things he is writing is just for formality sake. Ode i10sion seeker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by benebaby77: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
E be like sey the guy is jobless, if not he won't be sitting down and write nonsense....

Even God who created me knows that I won't do this.

Everyone is expendable....

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by free2ryhme: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Priscy01:
An American lady from Chicago identified as Darneisha Shereese, is currently trending on social media after she made her cheating boyfriend Terrence Bell write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More‘ 224 times after he cheated on her.

She shared a video of him carrying out the punishment on Facebook and wrote:

Watch video below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-punishes-her-boyfriend-orders-him-to-write-i-wont-cheat-no-more-224-times.html

The guy brain get stretch marks

4 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
If we have been told to 'pick pin', 'do machine', 'hang on the fence' and so on,.. and we still end up committing the same crime,.. then i wonder why this stupid girl is here wasting my time..
afterall, "coconut wey say e go get water.. must get water"
Re: Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times by Reeberry: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Two senseless people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.