Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

It Is An Abomination To Cry More Than The Bereaved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is An Abomination To Cry More Than The Bereaved (316 Views)

Yul Edochie: Bianca Ojukwu Deserves Automatic Ticket, An Abomination She Lost / Shouts Of APC At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination - OBA / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is An Abomination To Cry More Than The Bereaved by David97: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2018
IT IS AN ABOMINATION TO CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED

When people ask me why I haven't strongly condemned the killing of 41 people that took place in zamfara on February 14,I look at them and shake my head..simply giving one response.."YOU DON'T CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED "

The victims have to cry first before sympathisers will follow suit..

How do you expect me to cry when the governor of the state is busying downplaying the severity of the matter and taking selfies in Daura,strategizing how to still help the incompetent buhari win his reelection bid..

How do you explain the fact that 3 days after the barbaric incident,the CSO of the state is yet to step his foot on the state he so graciously swore an oath to protect?

How do you explain the fact that the same CSO who should be grieving is busy smiling for cameras?

How do u explain the fact that senator marafa who foresaw this and brought it before a plenary was verbally criticised by the same CSO for bringing the happenings in zamfara into public domain?

While I strongly condemn such barbarism that took place in zamfara,do not for one seconds,expect me to cry more than the bereaved...

I ask again,Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akinwumi Isola’s Death Monumental Loss To The Creative Industry - Synw / War Against Corruption And The Filth In Our Genes / GLO Bags Award From FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.