Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara (20300 Views)

Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / Ekiti PDP Rejects Olujimi, Restores Fayose As Leader / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by stephanie11: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2018
POLITICSNGR

Speaker of the house of representatives, Yakubu Dogara has given reasons why President Muhammadu Buhari and other elected officials like governors should not be addressed as leaders of their political parties in the state or national level.

While receiving a delegation from the International Republican Institute led by its leader, Daniel Twinning, Dogara said;

"There is one problem that we must address in this country and that is that elected officials, especially those in the Executive, are always regarded as leaders of the political party.

That is where we have a very serious problem in this country and if an elected Executive is the leader of the political party, the situation you find on ground is that every political actor within the entire party architecture must pander to the whims and caprices of that elected official."

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-not-addressed-leader-apc-dogara/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by TheFreeOne: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2018
True.

Zuma wouldn't have resigned if he were to be the leader of his party.

We still have a long way to go in the governance of this country.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by agwom(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by fyneguy: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dogara, you said this because of your experience with your state's Governor. The moment you become Governor, you will also hijack the Party in your state. Politicians are very selfish!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by PRYCE(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Most of these NA guys are starting to grow some nuts!
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Moreoffaith(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
What is APC?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by ZombieBuster: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Buhari is a leader of cows

17 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by LBK1: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
pls I need someone to teach me how to reply a post and how to reach FTC

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by ZombieBuster: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Moreoffaith:
What is APC?

amalgamation of past criminals

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by LordKO(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Such can only be expected where politics of principle and conviction exist. So far, what's in place in the country is politics of expediency. The country is in dire need of a good number of conscientious - or at least non-conformist - people in the political sphere in order to experience politics of principle and conviction. . . And by extension a turn around of the country's fortune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by nawtyme: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only obtainable in a reasonable country. But the question is, is Nigeria reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Robisky001(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
LBK1:

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Scl24: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Not only APC, even NIGERIA...

Follow my profile and be blessed
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Godzlove8(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
this is not my problem now
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Robisky001(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
He's saying so because bubu the acclaimed APC leader is an embodiment of incompetence and cluelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Cmoyor: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Truth....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Buhari is a President but not a leader.

A leader leads, but is Buhari leading ? Hell no, he is a reactor, hell no, he actually does not react to anything except Fulani herdsmen are killed.

So therefore, Buhari is Nigeria's President, not Nigerians Leader, but I can actually recognize that he is a Fulani Leader, he has done well for his people. We must 'thank' him for that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Treasure1919(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
So we should blame Tinubu abi?
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
LBK1:
Just like the one you are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
He has a valid point
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by akaahs(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
I no even see d reason self, anyways Mr dogara forget that this people who he is saying shouldn't be call d leader of APC are they one are founding nd providing other logistics needed to run d party. Unless nd until party members begin to contribute to d running of d party that we ll agree with him.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by osazeeblue01: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
That's not our language here in Nigeria politics.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by excel101(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
The Budget padder has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Caseless: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
fyneguy:
Dogara, you said this because of your experience with your state's Governor. The moment you become Governor, you will also hijack the Party in your state. Politicians are very selfish!
GBAM!
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by justdivine: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole speech say No to godfatherism but today he is the godfather in Edo state. Politicians.
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by thatigboman: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
LBK1:
to reply a post, press 'Qoute'.
There's no formular to be FTC. But u can be the first to be commenting on posts in politics section, if the thread makes it to front page, ur luck don shine.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
The national chairmen of the parties are the national leaders, not the president. Same goes to the states
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by Lipscomb(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mischievous talk another thing political leader is a problem?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by LBK1: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
thatigboman:
to reply a post, press 'Qoute'.
There's no formular to be FTC. But u can be the first to be commenting on posts in politics section, if the thread makes it to front page, ur luck don shine.

oh now I know
thank you dear
Re: Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara by yaki84: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
LBK1:
do u have a job?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. / Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos) / Why President Buhari Will Never Die In Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.