Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (28508 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by CastedAyo: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2018
A pretty Nigerian lady and a Twitter user with the name They See Me Trollin' had taken to her TL to share her own thoughts about the other women who claim to be feminists.

According to Wikipedia, "Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes. This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men." However, it's sad that almost all the so-called feminists in Nigeria had taken it to the wrong direction.

According to the lady based on the meaning Nigerians Feminists has given it, they want the benefits that men get, but they don't want to deal with the problem that comes along with it.

See her tweet below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/feminists-wants-benefits-men-get-dont-want-deal-problem-lady.html

11 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Same old, Cliche, regurgitated garbage from a brainwashed patriarchy princess . grin

Real Feminists won't grace you with An ounce of attention. Except you tell us how feminists run away from problems. Detailed explanations, albeit succinctly too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by donstan18: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2018
The lady made a point, but made a mistake by calling them "Feminists", because I simply do not think these sets of ladies she's reffering to are feminists, they are just bunch of frustrated pained dumb and feminist wannabes cheesy
cheesy

Real feminists are beautiful, proud, confident, intelligent, smart, successful, wise and well established sets of women

They are not these set of confused lazy and frustrated women who depend on men and privately cry to get married cheesy , they are not these set of pained ladies who crave for the benefits of men, yet won't take care of the financial responsibilities of men in their families and society.

Real feminists are big turn on to some men, they don't rant online like these broke, ugly, confused, frustrated, dump,beggars and illiterates we see online cheesy , real feminists don't even have time to tell you that they are feminists, they won't even tell you what they are, you'll see it in them.

Nowadays, even ladies wee no sabi wash their pants de form feminists grin cheesy

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Same old, Cliche, regurgitated garbage from a brainwashed patriarchy princess . grin

Real Feminists won't grace you with An ounce of attention. Except you tell us how feminists run away from problems. Detailed explanations, albeit succinctly too.
hello jammiewolf

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
hello jammiewolf
hi DummieWolf

5 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by donstan18: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
hello jammiewolf
I think I was never wrong with my instincts cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
hi DummieWolf
lol y the long face

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

u are not wrong ooo it is jammiewolf the Nigga is back again

9 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by GraGra247(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thank you. One honest female voice somewhere. Encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

both of you are dunderheads. grin

Airheads even.

6 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
both of you are dunderheads. grin

Airheads even.
so u mean that u are QueenSucubuss undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Splinz(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
It's really worrisome seeing some bunch of nitwits and outright fools parading themselves as 'feminists'.

Most worrisome is the fact that this set of nonentities keep on invading the cyber space, spewing hogwash and venting their frustrations & Pains on their generations.

This fake arses are crying for balls but wouldn't even touch the responsibilities that comes with it with a tip of the finger.

SMH.

26 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

There are some truths in what she wrote. Take for instance, an entry-level engineer in the fields. The man is stronger and gets paid for longer hours spent in the sun and yet you have his female colleague wanting to be paid same but still wants to be given a less rigorous aspect of the job because she is a woman.

Look at the military, a woman who is a great marksman ends up as a sniper because of the burden of moving through rocky terrains. She finds that her mates earn higher and she begins to play the gender card without considering the differences in rigours of duties.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by crismark(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
wit wat am seeing dis days, i dnt tink we av any feminist in dis country.

jst bunch of attention seekers on social media

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

There are some truths in what she wrote. Take for instance, an entry-level engineer in the fields. The man is stronger and gets paid for longer hours spent in the sun and yet you have his female colleague wanting to be paid same but still wants to be given a less rigorous aspect of the job because she is a woman.

Look at the military, a woman who is a great marksman ends up as a sniper because of the burden of moving through rocky terrains. She finds that her mates earn higher and she begins to play the gender card without considering the differences in rigours of duties.

this isn't What Feminism means, my dear.

It's not female favoritism, neither is it gender bias. Feminism is simply equality for both Sexes. Give one gender same Opportunities as the other. Don't praise a gender on accounts Where you discriminate the other gender. Give them equal rights and liberty to do as they please. Let nature determine their strengths. Let them lead. Equality. Feminism. Choice.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
this isn't What Feminism means, my dear.

It's not female favoritism, neither is it gender bias. Feminism is simply equality for both Sexes. Give one gender same Opportunities as the other. Don't praise a gender on accounts Where you discriminate the other gender. Give them equal rights and liberty to do as they please. Let nature determine their strengths. Let them lead. Equality. Feminism. Choice.

Enough with the clichés and sound bites. Please give us a quintessential instance where a female was denied an opportunity you felt she deserved or even discriminated against solely on account of her having a twāt. Thanks.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
CorGier:

Enough with the clichés and sound bites. Please give us a quintessential instance where a female was denied an opportunity you felt she deserved or even discriminated against solely on account of her having a twāt. Thanks.

I wouldn't indulge you. You're simply an hypocrite that chooses willful ignorance.

Anyway. Let me just give you an insight.
Feminism is all about female choice. It doesn't threaten you or your phallus. Let it rest.

8 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by ivanalimi: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
I wouldn't indulge you. You're simply an hypocrite that chooses willful ignorance.

Feminism is all about female choice. It doesn't threaten you or your phallus. Let it rest.
He said u should give him an instance. its an oppurtunity for u to school us on what feminism is about. instead u hide behind unnecessary sarcasm and u ran into another direction entirely. it is obvious u don't even have any idea what u are talking about.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by FluidQueen(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
ivanalimi:
He said u should give him an instance. its an oppurtunity for u to school us on what feminism is about. instead u hide behind unnecessary sarcasm and u ran into another direction entirely. it is obvious u don't even have any idea what u are talking about.
like I said I wouldn't indulge both of you. smiley

You both very well know the struggles of Women but both of you chose to feign ignorance and ask me belittling questions tainted with unnecessary sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by freedomchild: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
The lady is right... All those claim feminists here are bunch of pained oloshos who render there frustrations of not being paid well by there clients

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by valgbo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by CastedAyo: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique l
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

sadly the only hypocrite here is you and your lots who derive the ultimate ego trip only when engaging in a pissing contest with men.

Look around you, men strive to better their equals and "not be like them," so please by all means catch us if you can.
You talk about letting "nature" determine their strengths and i start to wonder what you're on about.

Honey, the world is there for the taking, men are not at war with women and have never been.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
ivanalimi:

its obvious she has no point. They don't want an even playing field, they want both the whistle and the ball.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerians with getting things twisted. A female foreign musician once said 'love is blind' till today, Nigerian musicians are still busy singing about it, reading different meanings to it.
It's only in Nigeria that the topic changes at the end of an argument grin Football argument go fit end for Buhari domot grin

Buy cheap from us and resell.

3 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by ibori1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
coolLADIES STOP FOOLING URSELVES

men are like local rice, no matter how u try to select them at the end u will still chop stone

just go with wat u have ,just an ad vice

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Promismike(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yea oo
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by XXLDICK(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
the problem is them advocating for equality instead of equity. If we practice gender equality in real sense, the female gender will be at a great disadvantage

the truth is male gender is greater

picture for better understanding of the difference between equality and equity.

cc fluidqueen

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
16 pages coming through...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Women Manipulate Men / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.