Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) (28033 Views)

Men Turn Church Program Into Nightclub; See What They Were Doing On Stage / Working Men Turn Me On! / 'blame Some Mothers, Not Fathers, For The Way Some Men Turn Out' - Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by purples25(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
My problem with guys is that when they look for revenge, they don't do so to the main lady that hurt them. Rather they look for someone innocent or less smart, or softer, who never did a thing to them, to pour their anger on.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by piagetskinner(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
the video clearly can't teach me anything so y waste my data
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by piagetskinner(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
purples25:
My problem with guys is that when they look for revenge, they don't do so to the main lady that hurt them. Rather they look for someone innocent or less smart, or softer, who never did a thing to them, to pour their anger on.

u that is talking are you innocent..

oya answer
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by purples25(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
piagetskinner:

u that is talking are you innocent..

oya answer

Lol everyone is innocent to new partners na.

Why can't they repay their exes fire for fire, and not the new partner ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by BabatCargo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Real wa
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
desreek9:
Quite an interesting clip, most ladies dont start up being cheats, gold diggers et all, one of their past bitter relationship must have triggered them to become more or less monsters but then it doesnt justify what you are today.

DO NOT LET YOUR PAST DEFINE YOUR PRESENT AND FUTURE OUTCOME
The best words I read today. Good job

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by madenigga(m): 4:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg shutup.

For gals everytime they keep ranting up nd down guys did this guys did that do they know what they themselves have done to guys.

If guys start opening up the nonsense gals hv done to them ppl wud know dat if a guy in a monster a gal is a trice bigger one
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Belafonte(m): 4:36am On Feb 18, 2018
This girl has mental problems, I'd say BPD. I'm not surprised she was dumped like a hot potato.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by babasolution: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
. please a zillion likes for you... same thing I tell most females... freaking work for your own money..
girls work for their money,the thing is dey like men's money,it validates them,u guys dnt understand girls at all
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Grayjoy:
I couldn't forget, we talked about it then I told u I was looking forward to it. I have been looking out for your moniker for sometime now. Hope it's nt too "down" on ur priority list?
I deactivated my first moniker. Somehow down on the list. I'll take it up as God permits. You sound cool and composed. Let's go drink sachet water in a cool place. I'll add you on my list of cool Nairaland friends. Reach out via www.wetclef.com/page/contact
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Edusouls(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
no excuse women, you creatures were born naturaly cruel,deceptive and terrible..thats why even the creator disgusted you people..abby men was the ones that deceived you people the eat the forbidden fruit? whoever made una do that was the architect of your generational woes..so stop blaming men for your very toxic nature....
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
iLegendd:
I deactivated my first moniker. Somehow down on the list. I'll take it up as God permits. You sound cool and composed. Let's go drink sachet water in a cool place. I'll add you on my list of cool Nairaland friends. Reach out via www.wetclef.com/page/contact
Thanks 4 ur compliment, but taking satchet water? Lol, why not bottle water instead?
Why did u deactivate ur 1st moniker?
Will check out dis site and see what's on offer then.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
babasolution:

girls work for their money,the thing is dey like men's money,it validates them,u guys dnt understand girls at all
.. I would sell my balls if anyone could boast of understanding a female ..

1 Like

Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by babasolution: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. I would sell my balls if anyone could boast of understanding a female ..

yea,one might nt understand them fully,buh at least you can have an idea of how they function.men are really falling hand ds days.men are getting weak in their reasoning and becoming overtly emotional,while women are becoming more logical
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by iLegendd(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Grayjoy:
Thanks 4 ur compliment, but taking satchet water? Lol, why not bottle water instead?
Why did u deactivate ur 1st moniker?
Will check out dis site and see what's on offer then.
That's the only one I can afford. Imported snakes have swallowed all my money. Deactivated to stay on a lowkey.
Re: Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2018
iLegendd:
That's the only one I can afford. Imported snakes have swallowed all my money. Deactivated to stay on a lowkey.
Hahahahahahahaa, not a bad idea though provided the spirit of fellowship have been shared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation. / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.