Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (48915 Views)

Kid Comedienne, Emmanuella, Shows Off New Car Barely 3months After Buildin House / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by LifeDrama: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emmanuella, the star kid comedienne of Mark Angel Comedy, shared a photo of her on set with an American film studio, Walt Disney Studios.

According to Emmanuella, she wrote; "Thanks disneystudios God bless everyone whose support has added to bringing us here. I never dreamed of being here so soon. I miss Success. I love you all."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfS1Cccgfqq

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/17/comedienne-emmanuella-pictured-working-with-walt-disney-studios/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Boldstar(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
This girl will go places. My advice is for her parents/guardians - They should not just keep using her to make money for them to spend. They should help her upp her game by sending her to a good school of arts to hone her skills. London school of arts won't be a bad idea.

Modified; FTC grin Seun suppose dey pay for FTC o grin because no be small hustle grin

364 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by wahles(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Star kid

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Jayson1: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow, what a blessing to Nigeria!!!

She's more respected than the old donkey we've as a president.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Bitterleafsoup: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:
This girl will go places. My advice is for her parents/guardians - They should not just keep using her to make money for them to spend. They should help her upp her game by sending her to a good school of arts to hone her skills. London school of arts won't be a bad idea.
In USA you have to open a Coogan account to work with big studios like disney. Now 15% of her earnings will go there and collect interest until she is 18.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Boldstar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
In USA you have to open a Coogan account to work with big studios like disney. Now 15% of her earnings will go there and collect interest until she is 18.

So automatically, part of her money is being saved for her! US make sense. No be like the ****** here.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by LifeDrama: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Bitterleafsoup: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:

So automatically, part of her money is being saved for her! US make sense. No be like the shithole here.
They did that because people are greedy by nature. So many Disney stars in dey 40s and older are broke and useless because of American parents. The next thing they have to work on is the pedophiles that run the industry that is where I am scared for her.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
levels .... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
What will be will be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by divinehand2003(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emmanuella don blowwwwwwwwww

22 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by paroh137(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:

Nah New York film academy. That place maaaddd

14 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by victorazy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

where things works.

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by AnodaIT(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Girl with no breast dey go places with her talent while our slayqueens dey show cleavage for IG likes

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BABANGBALI: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
LifeDrama:
lalasticlala
pls pls pls and pleases we are talking of a human being here

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Keldceo10(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dis girl don go far
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
What is today's date
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
More grâce kid

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Amirullaha(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
pls pls pls and pleases we are talking of a human being here
You are the one that said we are talking about snake here o...
I no talk anything...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Obierika(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emmanuella is about hit it big

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by wasyou: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Governor of abuja. Crisis with Central region.. between Fulani and the people..

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Her talent must pay!
www.brainnewsradio.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Now, that's a real slay queen. More grace, girl!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Some people have goodluck as an inheritance...

20 Likes

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by deepwater(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Great
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by dingbang(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow.. This is amazing...

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Her talents was discovered. By someone that wants to help her. I will be discovered by my helpers

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by axglide(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Congratulations Emma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by stblessing(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Well done emma. Let her success story serve as a lesson to all those lazy youths out there who are cursing the government for joblessness. The girl is already a millionaire and at such a tender age. She is the one that really proves that Nigerians are creative

But if she really wants to do a disney film, let her improve her vocabulary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by tellwisdom: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Boldstar:

Special adviser of Nigeria. I sight u undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios by pennywys(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jayson1:
Wow, what a blessing to Nigeria!!!

She's more respected than the old donkey we've as a president.
small respect for him bro, despite the calamity befallen us in his government, his still a Nigerian, old enough to be our father or grandfather.

Just respect his age

Don't go this far

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Dressed As A Nun, Smoking Cigarette Cover Of Taylor Magazine / Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag / “My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.