Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58531 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Shankieboy,

What you are saying in essence is that you are not attracted to Vaginas but to Anus. That is exactly what it means.

So, if you are attracted to Anus, is that attraction towards the Anus of Men and not to the Anus of Women ? If you are not sure, then get your self a girlfriend that loves Anal Sex but attempt the Vaginal Sex once in a while. You might love it better at the valley of the shadow of death.

But if you prefer to ride a Man's Anus, then you need to understand that there is a civilzation of Extra-Terrestrial Beings that are mostly Androgynous and Hermaphrodites. So, you are likely from that Star System and it could be your Soul comes from the Reptilian controlled territories. So the Humanoids from Mars and Pleiades will not like you for this, cos to them it is disgusting. I guess you are confused of what and who you are.

I can only say, you are alright. Souls come from many locations to Earth, you must defeat your own demons. Fight it or Surrender to it.

Choice is yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by vicoloni(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Spend a day with Bobrisky let's see how far
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
You are absolutely amazing... Do not commit suicide because you are gay. Tim Cook, Apple's CEO wouldn't be CEO if he had committed suicide. You are handsome and wonderfully created. Go find some love.. in fact send me an email if you can. #LoveisLove #Lovetrumpshate.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by shineeye1: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I think you should embrace what you are.

Embrace pure evil?
E k w e n s u!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
obiZEAL:

Best reply!
kiss wink

Gracias.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nice advice. Gays deserve love and to be loved... isn't Love the most important of all in the Bible? Love answers all... How Girl!!!
you rock! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shukusheka:
Has much as a I don't want to, I just find gays disgusting and outright repugnant. Does that make me homophobic, I don't care anymore, wallahi.

You can be whatever you want to be in secret but the moment you start putting your homosexuality in our face and trying to force its normalcy down our throat, I would be the first person to get a big stick and make sure you are clubbed to death.

I _fucking detest gays! angry

You sound so much like Garage Agberos Touts Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by shineeye1: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:
You are absolutely amazing... Do not commit suicide because you are gay. Tim Cook, Apple's CEO wouldn't be CEO if he had committed suicide. You are handsome and wonderfully created. Go find some love.. in fact send me an email if you can. #LoveisLove #Lovetrumpshate.

Looking for shit*ole to fvckk abi?

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shukusheka:
Has much as a I don't want to, I just find gays disgusting and outright repugnant. Does that make me homophobic, I don't care anymore, wallahi.

You can be whatever you want to be in secret but the moment you start putting your homosexuality in our face and trying to force its normalcy down our throat, I would be the first person to get a big stick and make sure you are clubbed to death.

I _fucking detest gays! angry

That's because you have hate in you.. Haters go to hell. You can't tell me who to love? TF is you? #LoveisLove #Lovetrumpshate

5 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Caseless: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
don't listen to the nonsense they're telling u to accept that as your nature. You have to fight this scourge as a brave man. Even if you're not attracted to girls, fvck them still. Stay off gay por'n. Delete the number of your gay friends. Don't tell your family about it cos they will make u to feel extremely bad about yourself.
Pray to God, the creator and not what he created.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by karlboss: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

Shankieboy,

What you are saying in essence is that you are not attracted to Vaginas but to Anus. That is exactly what it means.

So, if you are attracted to Anus, is that attraction towards the Anus of Men and not to the Anus of Women ? If you are not sure, then get your self a girlfriend that loves Anal Sex but attempt the Vaginal Sex once in a while. You might love it better at the valley of the shadow of death.

But if you prefer to ride a Man's Anus, then you need to understand that there is a civilzation of Extra-Terrestrial Beings that are mostly Androgynous and Hermaphrodites. So, you are likely from that Star System and it could be your Soul comes from the Reptilian controlled territories. So the Humanoids from Mars and Pleiades will not like you for this, cos to them it is disgusting. I guess you are confused of what and who you are.

I can only say, you are alright. Souls come from many locations to Earth, you must defeat your own demons. Fight it or Surrender to it.

Choice is yours.

Too much sci-fi movies is not good oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by lastmessenger: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.
I think you are an alien. Maybe one of the children of the fallen angels popularly referred to as the naphilim.
Stop telling yourself you are attracted to the male gender.God can still save you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
I and your future, dead and past female generation are stupid.

I concur.

Shut the fuckup. You're one stupid gay hiding behind a female monicker oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by amehocholongwa4: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Keep praying and meditate on the holy scripture, inform your pastors (if any) and your church elders to pray on your behalf, you will certainly be set free.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by RearVoice: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by lastmessenger: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Billyonaire:

Shankieboy,

Choice is yours.
I guess the guy is one of the descendants of the naphilim.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Holamscoh:

Shut the fuckup. You're one stupid gay hiding behind a female monicker oloshi.
your mama! grin

Kill yourself na.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
karlboss:

Too much sci-fi movies is not good oh
Are you saying your ignorance makes you look at certain basic subjects like Sci-Fi ?

Do not blame me for your stunted knowledge database karlboss. You need to dedicate more time to reading than chasing teenagers pusssies.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Scl24: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

Chisos!!!
See advice!!!
Brov, continue to pray till he answers, he never create nonsense... U are truely his image but he isn't an homosexualism... Congratulations u dectect fault now, welcome to d fold...
Jesus loved us all... And create chance for improvement.

Follow my wall/profile, cuz u might be blessed
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Uw. But the society we live ain't tolerant towards such yet. Can't imagine what his family will put him through if they find out.

Exactly... they will force him to get married, then he becomes one of those cheating men that seeks a man to love. My advice again to him is Fu*k society. There should be no barrier in pursuit of his happiness.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by ibksiv(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hes a closet homosexual. He tried his best to flow with the opposite sex. His type will get married due to social obligations and expectations but will still seek out male lovers. Only if he can rewire his psych perhaps he will overcome the desire.
I do not take your conceptualisation . A man couldn't be psychologically sexually drawn to a man. You are a female and if you are not a lesbian then why are aren't you one. Homosexuality is a strain of sexual perversion born out of lust, abuse, association, initiation, enlightenment, etc...
The same way stealing is part and parcel of our experience as a specie and for the fact that it is is not regarded as good, unless you are against morality.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
lastmessenger:
I guess the guy is one of the descendants of the naphilim.
Sure he is. And he should count himself lucky.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rex123:

Stop being stupid! Most people feel it unnatural to have feelings for your gender. Cos we being liberal doesn't Mean many people still don't find this weird and abnormal.

Op do whatever makes you happy. You owe nobody your life but yourself
Only the bolded made sense. smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by 99foxxy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Get a badt girl, nigga she will make u hate the sight of dickk in another guys assholl. I can arrange one for you. Dickk for puccii not dickk in shitholee cos the shitholee stinks mehn, especially guys own shocked
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekestar(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
My brother if you are serious about changing send me private message to this Telegram 09062194764. God in the scripture said that His people perish for lack of knowledge.
I want to assist you to stand strongly in Christ Jesus.
Thanks.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by oloriooko(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.
Devoted Christian my foot angry
If you like die fasting it won't move God an inch
You are supposed to be tied to a pawpaw tree and beat the demon out of your coconut head
Those supporting you are worse than you so you better get your head right and stop the rubbish
Omo ale akotileta alainironu oponu agbaya angry
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by munas: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
You are repugnant.

And by the way. He is gay. Attracted to Males, remember?
I'm sure he'd love yours instead.

Keep quite....

Its a learned behavior...nobody is born like that and he can come out of the bullshit
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibksiv:

I do not take your conceptualisation . A man couldn't be psychologically sexually drawn to a man. You are a female and if you are not a lesbian then why are aren't you one. Homosexuality is a strain of sexual perversion born out of lust, abuse, association, initiation, enlightenment, etc...
Perversion? But the op is a devoted Christian. Why do u think some guy behave like sissys from early age?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by karlboss: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Billyonaire:
Are you saying your ignorance makes you look at certain basic subjects like Sci-Fi ?

Do not blame me for your stunted knowledge database karlboss. You need to dedicate more time to reading than chasing teenagers pusssies.

Have you seen any extraterrestrial before?

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Those gay priests ain't devoted Christians ryt?
Gay priests are not even christians i.e if u know what d word "christian" means. It is not a religion.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Deicide: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

I hope you're enjoying yourself? grin
Yeah i am
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by dabwan123(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Go to the Lord's Chosen church, Ijesha, the demon will be cast out of you and you'll be normal again. Several have had their yokes broken and became free. #Thank me later..

Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.