Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58529 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Emeka71(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!
I hope you are willing to help him.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekiseme(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont SMH pls. Give a sensible solution. Any sensible person knows the op's attraction to same gender is psychological. It's in his psych. Why don't u advice him on what so do as him done fast pray finish
Ina akọ ihe na agba ka motor, I am yet to come to terms with how a guy gets down with his fellow guy, it's just sick.
As per your request I give a sensible solution, ya jee kwụọ ụdọ!

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
your mama! grin

Kill yourself na.

Oloribu omo ofo, You see your life ehn. Chai your mama should have shitted u into the Shithole lol
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Shankieboy: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

Nobody should dare insult you.
If they do they are mad.

You are OK there is nothing wrong with you, it just that you live in a society where people think homosexuality is wrong, but you need to know that there is nothing wrong with your sexuality.

As for the god you are praying to.
Don't mind that unserious God that says he doesn't like homosexuals but still created you as one. ( PS he doesn't exist wink )

Stop being so hard on yourself, don't allow yourself wallow in depression,
There is nothing wrong with you,

Wish you the best, and wish you happiness and peace, so you can get out of depression kiss
thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Deicide: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
Gay priests are not even christians i.e if u know what d word "christian" means. It is not a religion.
It's what a cult?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by fifty5(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
My orientation started since nursery school.
Gayism wasn't even a thing then.
It was never learned.
I never knew I wasn't alone till years ago.
gayism has been there since the days of yore if an intervention is what you want then share your family history and psychologist in the building will pick it from there. They will deduce psychological techniques that can ammeliorate the situation it's not easy bro i can feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by BABANGBALI: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Op should be locked up in a room for 6 months with labake1, aminat508, ajepako, adiemus, rokiatu,osusumustflow and notorioubabe. If symptoms persist after 6 months he should be castrated

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted Christian

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeX2966Im6g
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by afbstrategies: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
As long as you are in Nigeria, you must remain celibate or go to jail if you are caught because that lifestyle is unlawful. I don't know why men are attracted to men, honestly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
If you are determined to be delivered you need to relocate to MFM prayer city.
Don't mind demonic agents advising you to give up to shame.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Vinx4Christ(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

Insults are welcomed.

Bro u can dm me let's talk
You can as well read Roman's chapters 4 to 8 twice daily and pray in tongues at least 1 hour every day
Blessed

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
you've got closet gay syndrome. smiley

Come out of your closet, dumdum.

But the way you carry this thread for head like purewater, you must be a gay activist cheesy

Please let me have your office addy cheesy
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Martin0(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

If they do they are mad.

You are OK there is nothing wrong with you, it just that you live in a society where people think homosexuality is wrong, but you need to know that there is nothing wrong with your sexuality.

Don't mind that unserious God that says he doesn't like homosexuals but still created you as one. ( PS he doesn't exist wink )

Wish you the best, and wish you happiness and peace, so you can get out of depression kiss

hmmm
karlboss:

Have you seen any extraterrestrial before?
Yes more than once.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by metroid(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Annibel:
Just be friends with me.... everything will be ok. I'm serious though

I want to be friends with you too wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Emeka71:
I hope you are willing to help him.
I already did. I talked to him just a couple of minutes ago. smiley

He stays in my town. We'd be besties in no time!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

It's what a cult?
seems u are lost. I will suprised if u acclaim to be one since u don't know d meaning and origin, google will serve u better.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ekiseme:
Ina akọ ihe na agba ka motor, I am yet to come to terms with how a guy gets down with his fellow guy, it's just sick.
As per your request I give a sensible solution, ya jee kwụọ ụdọ!
The op hates himself as it is. He could go see a therapist.
P.S Graduates of Psychology not practicing should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

hmmm

kiss kiss
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Iseoluwani: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.

A friend of mine is in this mess.. Church mate slang but gradually he is getting out , you too can get out. Read Romans 1
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
hammer2010:

But the way you carry this thread for head like purewater, you must be a gay activist cheesy

Please let me have your office addy cheesy
I am, actually. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
thank you. smiley

Wish you the best smiley
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Kingsley10000: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.
FUNNY MAN
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by LZAA: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.
another fairytale in *surprise surprise* romance section grin
back to the fairytale op hve u wondered why trannys are banned from the army in the states?u know the liberal states?
cuz the behaviour is not normal.
most homos are victims of child abuse(sexual) or straight pervs.
homo was,is and shall continue to be abnormal.
how person fit get sexual relations with im fellow man instead of better kitten is beyond me

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

If they do they are mad.

so, This Comment is HEAVEN! kiss
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
Gay priests are not even christians i.e if u know what d word "christian" means. It is not a religion.
So what's the solution to the op sexual desires?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by labake1(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Op should be locked up in a room for 6 months with labake1, aminat508, ajepako, adiemus, rokiatu,osusumustflow and notorioubabe. If symptoms persist after 6 months he should be castrated

So you don't like me again
That's y u want to give me out to a Suicidal
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by MistadeRegal(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
I can't believe my eyes with the comments I've been reading all along…
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by MrReeseG(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gofwane:
Dats quite unfortunate. I really tried to see reasons why a guy will get attracted to another man but i never saw any!

How on earth can you be comfortable smooching, kissing and drilling a fellow man's asss angry

I prefer to die of hiv from a pvssy than live healthy and be banging another guy's nyash.

Oh! HIV (if controlled) does not kill you, BTW.... Maybe AIDS... Definitely not hiv
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Deicide: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
seems u are lost. I will suprised if u acclaim to be one since u don't know d meaning and origin, google will serve u better.
Why don't you tell me Mr. know all
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
I am, actually. cheesy

Where is the damn addy naw undecided
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Iseoluwani: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:

Its a relationship, alot have failed to know this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.