Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (33556 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by karli4nia(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
chocberry:

That i'm giving a three months deadline ( or face the inconsequential ) to go into ministry for a business i cash in six zeros without sweat monthly for these guys just make me go nuts, i can't just begin to express how i feel.

And as for donnad.. Sister been offline for a while and won't be back TFN.
Maybe u should ring her.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by shehuolayinka(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
No god or any deity exist, or your Imaginary heaven or hell. Stupid post
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by jonglexer: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Toks2008:
1.They believe that good works will take them to heaven:
Many people believe that salvation is all about how good you live while on earth but unfortunately it is not by how perfect your conduct is or how good natured you are. You must accept Jesus as your lord and saviour first and foremost because he is the only way to paradise, no other way.

Ephesians 2:8-9 'For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;not by works, so that no one can boast.'
John 14:6 'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'

2.They question GOD about his ways
Many people ask GOD different questions about salvation...'Why did he have to send Jesus to die when he has the power to simply forgive us' 'Why did a loving GOD sacrifice someone he claims to be his son?' 'Why did.....' and on and on.
The fact remains that GOD ways are not our ways(Isaiah 55:8 ) and he made us understand that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins(Hebrews 9:22) and it is impossible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away the sins of the world(Hebrews 10:4-5).... so why not accept the sacrifice of christ and ask GOD why he chose that route when you get closer to him in paradise.

3.The simplicity of salvation
Now this is a very unique reason and many unbelievers find this very hard to understand because to them, getting saved had to be more difficult than just accepting Jesus as lord and saviour and getting baptized...but the truth is...it is that simple yet as simple as it is, many people find it extremely difficult to accept Jesus as lord and saviour which makes me wonder why a simple escape from eternal suffering can be so ignored by people.
John 3:16 'For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

4.Self condemnation
It is so sad that many people had at one time accepted Jesus as lord and saviour and have tasted salvation but willingly gave up their salvation due to self condemnation. Because they still find themselves committing the same sins they were involved in before they accepted Jesus as lord and saviour,they just felt they are not good enough to be saved.
GOD expects us to live a holy life and to also work out our salvation with fear and trembling but nevertheless, he will never condemn you but will help you in your weakness through the help of the holy spirit to get better and better because salvation is a work in process we go through right from the day we got saved to the very day we leave this world. So please don't ever condemn yourself or give up your salvation because the moment you are saved, nothing will separate you from GOD except you. Anytime you commit a sin, go on your knees and pray for forgiveness and ask the holy spirit to help you overcome that sin/addiction...trust me, he will surely help you and you will hate the very sinful habits you once thought you can never overcome.
Romans 8:1-2 'Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death'

5.Unbelief
It is so unfortunate that some people believe that Jesus was never crucified yet they believe in every other aspect of him...they say he is not the son of GOD, that he was just a prophet like every other prophet and so on. Some even say there is no heaven, no hell and no GOD...But believe it or not. Jesus was crucified, he died and rose on the third day and he is alive forever and ever. He is THE DIVINE SON OF GOD and he is coming back again to rule this world for 1000years and afterwards he will establish a new heaven and a new earth where those who believe in him will live forever and ever and ever without sins,sadness,death but in total grandeur
John 3:36 'Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

6.Heresy
False teachings have made many unbelievers run away from salvation simply because many preachers have presented salvation in a very different light and many people would rather remain as unbelievers rather than get involved in what seem to be a bondage to them.
I have heard some preachers say 'You will end up in hell If you wear jewelleries, use relaxers on your hair, if a lady wears trousers, if you don't pay your tithe, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, if you take alcohol, if you marry more than a wife....and on and on they set their own standard that is totally different from what is written in the scriptures thereby making salvation look like a serious bondage and in the process they discourage many people who indulge in those things they condemn from getting saved.

Galatians 5:13 'For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love'.

7.Theological permutation and combination
I know many people might be coming across these combination of words for the very first time but i have meticulously observed that there are different interpretations to scriptures in relation to different Christian denominations. This is not heresy in anyway but just a different understanding of the scriptures hence the reason why some believe in trinity and some don't...some believe that this earth will remain forever and some don't...some don't even believe in speaking in tongues and some believe it is a vital sign that you have received the baptism of the holy spirit...and many more. In my opinion, this different beliefs could make outsiders or unbelievers get more confused and could make them start wondering if they really need to get involved. My humble suggestion is that we as a body of Christ must focus on saving souls which is the most vital assignment given to us by Jesus and focus less on the discrepancies in interpreting scriptures.

Romans 14:5-8 'One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind .Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.'

8.Using human as role model
This is one of the biggest mistake many people make...infact some people have given up their salvation because they use 'pastors' as role model rather than use Christ Jesus. Many people will say 'How can i give my life to Christ when i saw a pastor in a hotel room with a lady, how can i be born again when pastors who preach the gospel are enmeshed in sins'. If you are one of these people who use humans as role model i humbly advise you to take your eyes away from men and focus on Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith...He is our role model.

Hebrews 10:2 'Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.'

9.Sophistication
Many people are too full of themselves when it comes to the issue of salvation...they believe they are too powerful, popular, classy, wealthy,
handsome/pretty,educated...to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour so they just ignore and continue to live their life until its too late.
No matter how powerful,wealthy, good looking, influential, popular...you are, the fact remains that one day when you least expect it, you MUST leave this world and you must end up in either HELL or HEAVEN so the choice is yours to make while you are still in this world.

I keep reiterating that death must come to all no matter your age or status and it will come when we least expect it and when you die, people will forget about you so the best insurance you can have for your soul is to accept Jesus this moment because the worst thing that can ever happen to any human is to be caught dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

10.Some people will never be saved
As strange and wicked as this may seem,it is the truth. Lucifer,the demons and all fallen angels as well as those whose name have not been written in the book of life before the foundations of the world. This may get us confused but then i guess it still remains our choice to decide if we want to be saved or not....its totally up to you.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

There's only one reason someone can't make heaven..... Which is failure to believe in Jesus Christ
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
kassano22:
The question I keep asking is where is hell??

If you ask, you'll go there o. Stay prayerful and woke
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Imagine not going to Hell because of "theological permutations and combinations" shocked

Op , Yahweh is not a God of confusion....but his children are living in confusion.. Catholics insulting Jehovah's witnesses....
And because of the confusion some people will go to hell?
Who, exactly, is at fault?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by NavalObi37: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:
Naxo!

We are all going to Heaven if there is one!

And moreover, heard we will be called in alphabetically till Heaven is filled up

So if your names happen to be Zion, Paul, West, Peter, Ugo or Ugochukwu, Ugonna and the likes, Take Note, You are going to hell

VERY WRONG BRO
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by NavalObi37: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
manuelzz:
Hell doesn't exist!
Don't wait to get there before believing it exist HEAVEN IS REAL AND STILL GLORIOUS HEAL IS REAL AND STILL HOT
THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by NavalObi37: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Uyi168:
The jews that lived with jesus didnt accept him as the messiah..why should i,a nigeria in faraway africa,now accept him?...is there anything that i knw,that the jews do not know??..this has gat me thinking..

Don't make the mistake they made...
Jesus Christ remains the ONLY WAY to God's kingdom, if you desire to be there
then embrace Him
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by NavalObi37: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
0temSapien:
See how my people are making hell fire for themselves when there is none. Some people sha. They will be creating distractions and obstacles for themselves thereby lengthening their journey to the final rest when they die.
It's a pity many Christians would have to pass through the 'hell' they imagined by themselves before they would finally be able to get to the places of rest when they die. Hmm.

Don't make the mistake they made...
Jesus Christ remains the ONLY WAY to God's kingdom, if you desire to be there
then embrace Him
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by NavalObi37: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jesse01:
whatever rock ur boat
Don't make the mistake they made... Jesus Christ remains the ONLY WAY to God's kingdom, if you desire to be there then embrace Him
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
lilbest4:
Enough of all these hell ish sef.
Make we even go the hell make we see wetin dey there

If GOD has just for once taken you down there to see it, you'd have sleepless night for weeks just like it happened to me.
It's not a kind of place as you think.
Everything I saw there is still very fresh in my memory like I saw it a moment ago.
Pray to see Heaven and not Hell.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Samuelking4280(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
dingbang:
you see.. You judge .. And that's your sin. Who are you to say that many people will end up in hell and see yourself as one who will go to heaven? Or didn't u read the part where the lord said all man hath sinned?

And after the scripture said for all hath sinned nko? it says all will

to hell shey?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:

If GOD has just for once taken you down there to see it, you'd have sleepless night for weeks just like it happened to me.
It's not a kind of place as you think.

You've seen it?? shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:

You've seen it?? shocked

Surprised?
Don't be.
It's the truth.
Since then, I do think and wish I were never even born.
Coming to the world is easy.
Living your life as you like is easier.
Getting banished to Hell is the easiest.
But being in there, where there is no chance for survival…? How would anyone cope? I've not seen anyone withstand the terror of that world.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
karli4nia:

I sincerely understand how you feel. But aside what was said to you, I feel you should keep asking God for directions through prayer and follow your intuition.
There maybe a very big plan for your life aside what you earn. I may not know you but from little I know, I think you gat that very thing God needs so bad in this current dark age to save souls. Salvation of almost lost Souls is Gods greatest business in this end time dark age. Good luck.

It is well. Thanks

K. I'll call her 2mrw
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by donwhit(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Toks2008 post=65143318]1.They believe that good works will take them to heaven:
Many people believe that salvation is all about how good you live while on earth but unfortunately it is not by how perfect your conduct is or how good natured you are. You must accept Jesus as your lord and saviour first and foremost because he is the only way to paradise, no other way.

Ephesians 2:8-9 'For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;not by works, so that no one can boast.'
John 14:6 'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'

2.They question GOD about his ways
Many people ask GOD different questions about salvation...'Why did he have to send Jesus to die when he has the power to simply forgive us' 'Why did a loving GOD sacrifice someone he claims to be his son?' 'Why did.....' and on and on.
The fact remains that GOD ways are not our ways(Isaiah 55:8 ) and he made us understand that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins(Hebrews 9:22) and it is impossible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away the sins of the world(Hebrews 10:4-5).... so why not accept the sacrifice of christ and ask GOD why he chose that route when you get closer to him in paradise.

3.The simplicity of salvation
Now this is a very unique reason and many unbelievers find this very hard to understand because to them, getting saved had to be more difficult than just accepting Jesus as lord and saviour and getting baptized...but the truth is...it is that simple yet as simple as it is, many people find it extremely difficult to accept Jesus as lord and saviour which makes me wonder why a simple escape from eternal suffering can be so ignored by people.
John 3:16 'For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

4.Self condemnation
It is so sad that many people had at one time accepted Jesus as lord and saviour and have tasted salvation but willingly gave up their salvation due to self condemnation. Because they still find themselves committing the same sins they were involved in before they accepted Jesus as lord and saviour,they just felt they are not good enough to be saved.
GOD expects us to live a holy life and to also work out our salvation with fear and trembling but nevertheless, he will never condemn you but will help you in your weakness through the help of the holy spirit to get better and better because salvation is a work in process we go through right from the day we got saved to the very day we leave this world. So please don't ever condemn yourself or give up your salvation because the moment you are saved, nothing will separate you from GOD except you. Anytime you commit a sin, go on your knees and pray for forgiveness and ask the holy spirit to help you overcome that sin/addiction...trust me, he will surely help you and you will hate the very sinful habits you once thought you can never overcome.
Romans 8:1-2 'Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death'

5.Unbelief
It is so unfortunate that some people believe that Jesus was never crucified yet they believe in every other aspect of him...they say he is not the son of GOD, that he was just a prophet like every other prophet and so on. Some even say there is no heaven, no hell and no GOD...But believe it or not. Jesus was crucified, he died and rose on the third day and he is alive forever and ever. He is THE DIVINE SON OF GOD and he is coming back again to rule this world for 1000years and afterwards he will establish a new heaven and a new earth where those who believe in him will live forever and ever and ever without sins,sadness,death but in total grandeur
John 3:36 'Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

6.Heresy
False teachings have made many unbelievers run away from salvation simply because many preachers have presented salvation in a very different light and many people would rather remain as unbelievers rather than get involved in what seem to be a bondage to them.
I have heard some preachers say 'You will end up in hell If you wear jewelleries, use relaxers on your hair, if a lady wears trousers, if you don't pay your tithe, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, if you take alcohol, if you marry more than a wife....and on and on they set their own standard that is totally different from what is written in the scriptures thereby making salvation look like a serious bondage and in the process they discourage many people who indulge in those things they condemn from getting saved.

Galatians 5:13 'For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love'.

7.Theological permutation and combination
I know many people might be coming across these combination of words for the very first time but i have meticulously observed that there are different interpretations to scriptures in relation to different Christian denominations. This is not heresy in anyway but just a different understanding of the scriptures hence the reason why some believe in trinity and some don't...some believe that this earth will remain forever and some don't...some don't even believe in speaking in tongues and some believe it is a vital sign that you have received the baptism of the holy spirit...and many more. In my opinion, this different beliefs could make outsiders or unbelievers get more confused and could make them start wondering if they really need to get involved. My humble suggestion is that we as a body of Christ must focus on saving souls which is the most vital assignment given to us by Jesus and focus less on the discrepancies in interpreting scriptures.

Romans 14:5-8 'One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind .Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.'

8.Using human as role model
This is one of the biggest mistake many people make...infact some people have given up their salvation because they use 'pastors' as role model rather than use Christ Jesus. Many people will say 'How can i give my life to Christ when i saw a pastor in a hotel room with a lady, how can i be born again when pastors who preach the gospel are enmeshed in sins'. If you are one of these people who use humans as role model i humbly advise you to take your eyes away from men and focus on Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith...He is our role model.

Hebrews 10:2 'Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.'

9.Sophistication
Many people are too full of themselves when it comes to the issue of salvation...they believe they are too powerful, popular, classy, wealthy,
handsome/pretty,educated...to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour so they just ignore and continue to live their life until its too late.
No matter how powerful,wealthy, good looking, influential, popular...you are, the fact remains that one day when you least expect it, you MUST leave this world and you must end up in either HELL or HEAVEN so the choice is yours to make while you are still in this world.

I keep reiterating that death must come to all no matter your age or status and it will come when we least expect it and when you die, people will forget about you so the best insurance you can have for your soul is to accept Jesus this moment because the worst thing that can ever happen to any human is to be caught dead without accepting Jesus as lord and saviour.

10.Some people will never be saved
As strange and wicked as this may seem,it is the truth. Lucifer,the demons and all fallen angels as well as those whose name have not been written in the book of life before the foundations of the world. This may get us confused but then i guess it still remains our choice to decide if we want to be saved or not....its totally up to you.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Hell fire is a figment of your imagination
Wake up deluded one
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Surprised?
Don't be.
It's the truth.
But being in there, where there is no chance for survival…? How would anyone cope? I've not seen anyone withstand the terror of that world.

Wow, I've read the stories of people who went there too. There's this book"prepare to meet your God"...the main character said she was taken there too.
She said that all the demons did the moonwalk like Michael Jackson. Was that true? Or was the author telling a lie? Did you see the demons and were they walking backwards? I would really like to disprove that book.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by donwhit(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hell fire is nonsense it is a myth
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Surprised?
Don't be.
It's the truth.

Was it a dream? It'd have been really scary if you woke up with 3rd-degree burns
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:

Wow, I've read the stories of people who went there too. There's this book"prepare to meet your God"...the main character said she was taken there too.
She said that all the demons did the moonwalk like Michael Jackson. Was that true? Or was the author telling a lie? Did you see the demons and were they walking backwards? I would really like to disprove that book.

I've personally had experiences about hell. See, if hell is at Ghana, from Nigeria the heat is so intense that the mind/brain would almost be destroyed just from it. No one that sees hell and returns is ever comfortable for many years. It took me 6 years to shake it off, but i still feel it till today when i cast my mind back. Check the youtube video links i posted, those guys were accurate. And sadly a significant amount of people that die daily almost go straight to hell including Christians

For over three years,the pain and the screams from that world almost made me insane. It's beyond words, OMG, I'm beginning to remember.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Uyi168: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
NavalObi37:

Don't make the mistake they made... Jesus Christ remains the ONLY WAY to God's kingdom, if you desire to be there then embrace Him
..U cnt possibly knw more than them..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by MistadeRegal(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:

Was it a dream? It'd have been really scary if you woke up with 3rd-degree burns

This is beyond comedy, jest or jokes.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
chocberry:

I've personally had experiences about hell. See, if hell is at Ghana, from Nigeria the heat is so intense that the mind/brain would almost be destroyed just from it. No one that sees hell and returns is ever comfortable for many years. It took me 6 years to shake it off, but i still feel it till today when i cast my mind back. Check the youtube video links i posted, those guys were accurate. And sadly a significant amount of people that die daily almost go straight to hell including Christians

For over three years,the pain and the screams from that world almost made me insane. It's beyond words, OMG, I'm beginning to remember.

But it seems your brain might be fine. The experience didn't destroy your brain.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:

But it seems your brain might be fine. The experience didn't destroy your brain.

Lol. Okay o
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by manuelzz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
NavalObi37:

Don't wait to get there before believing it exist
HEAVEN IS REAL AND STILL GLORIOUS
HEAL IS REAL AND STILL HOT

THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE

Oga go and sleep! Na you create hell? Abi na for your land for village hell dey? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
manuelzz:

Oga go and sleep! Na you create hell? Abi na for your land for village hell dey? undecided

Millions that said this are still burning as we speak.God expects us to conduct an inquiry and find the answer,but humans rather condemn from self knowledge.

Have you probed ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Chocberry . mistaderegal

How does Yahweh select the people he wants to reveal hell to anyway? Did you guys ask for the revelation?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by manuelzz(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
chocberry:

Millions that said this are still burning as we speak.God expects us to conduct an inquiry and find the answer,but humans rather condemn from self knowledge. May God help us !

Okay sir. Please can you tell us the verse/chapter in the bible where God created hell? Or where it was mentioned in the account of creation?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This is beyond comedy, jest or jokes.

Well how can you prove to anyone that you didn't have an ordinary nightmare?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
3nim:
Chocberry . mistaderegal

How does Yahweh select the people he wants to reveal hell to anyway? Did you guys ask for the revelation?

It depends. For me i refused going into ministry cause i was preparing for life as a medical doctor. Till now i've not started. So i was shown it, so i could feel how He felt as He was losing people. Men, just the " glimpse " of it is maddending. You an't see anyone go to hell return and not tremble for years. It's worse than horror. You won't like to visit the place even if you asked for the experience.But its's simple. As for me, i was adamant against doing ministry work, men, what i saw when i returned, i was the one pleading that i'll do it. The screen alone of folks there is enough to run one mad.

The strongest man on earth can't survive hell for 5 seconds. Funny enough, few seconds after death, the whole things begins

Pray continuously that you want Him to give you a Heaven/Hell experience. That's all.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
manuelzz:

Okay sir. Please can you tell us the verse/chapter in the bible where God created hell? Or where it was mentioned in the account of creation?

If you make out time to do what you're asking me, you'll find the truth. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Don't neglect your eternity to the hands of anyone, do your personal search.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Matthew 5:29-30

"If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.