Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

DANGER OF Belly FAT - Part 1 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / DANGER OF Belly FAT - Part 1 (541 Views)

Danger Of Sprinkling Plantains With Salt Before Frying- Doctor Warns. / How To GET Rid Of BELLY FAT / Seven DANGER You Must Know About Maggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DANGER OF Belly FAT - Part 1 by amazingfatlose(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hi Friend,

I get you there... I want you to open this post that is why i use "Danger of Belly Fat"

Today i want to teach you how to burn belly fat.

FLAT BELLY DRINK SERIES PART 1. Burn FAT as you SLEEP. How cool is that���?

In addition to having a healthy lifestyle to lose weight, these drinks will help you boost metabolism,
detoxify your body , reverse life threatening ailments and renew your youth. ( nobody including me wan old these days…)

They have been carefully selected to maximise your system’s ability to melt away stubborn fat especially
at the Belly region. Checkout our last night drink here. www.NaturalBeauty.Com.Ng/PotBelly.html

Our first drink for the year is ready. . Get the ingredients and prepare for tonight.
Together, we will shame stubborn FAT trust me.

Flat Belly Series, Recipe Number 1
���

Ingredients:
1 cucumber (dark green)
1/2 pink grape fruit
Handful scent leaf
1 tbsp grated ginger

Preparation:
Wash all items properly
Blend thoroughly with 2 cups of water
Sieve into container.

Shikena!

Drink a glass last thing before bed and it will works best if you have a light meal for dinner.
Take it throughout the week and notice inches dropping off your waist size.

Till next week and watch out for Part 2, remain fabulous��.

P.S. - Join our newsletter for tested and trusted Flat Belly Night Drinks and 5 Foods Never to EAT at Night If you ever want to loose weight Here www.NaturalBeauty.Com.Ng/PotBelly.html

(1) (Reply)

Subscribe To Meatworld.ng & Stand A Chance Of Being The In-house Food Ambassador / Organic Skincare Training / How To Prepare Edesi - Isip (coconut Rice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.