Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

"You Are My Life’s Greatest Hit!" - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Celebrates Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Life’s Greatest Hit!" - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Celebrates Their Son (517 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My Life’s Greatest Hit!" - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Celebrates Their Son by Tessyama1: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, and her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, have put their differences aside, to mark their son’s second birthday.

The birthday celebration kicked off yesterday at King Andre’s school in Abuja.

This move comes as surprise to fans especially since Mr. Churchill had filed a suit against his ex-wife at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court on January 16.

He was challenging Tonto’s decision to feature their son, King, in a new reality show.

The former lovebirds, who refused to see eye to eye, before now, were all smiles as they posted for pictures at their son’s elaborate birthday soiree.

Churchill has now shared lovely photos of the lad saying he is his greatest hit. He wrote;

"Happy Birthday, My little King Andre Omodayo
My Shining Star,You have only completed 2 years but you have given me the joy of a lifetime.
You’ll be like a city set on a hill that cannot be hid baby; You’ll always feel the light and you my son will shine brighter than diamonds.
When you came into my life, I was complete.You are my life’s greatest hit! My number one.
Many times I was alarmed, when you were far from me. But above all my job is to love you till the end of time.
2 years ago on this day, our journey began, when you came into my life. It was then, that everything became meaningful! I wish you a life full of joy and meaning.
My son, I love you to the end of time, I love you to the moon and back, I will always love you no matter what! All the best for your birthday
Happy birthday, my sweet little king! Lil church!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/tonto-dikehs-ex-celebrates-son-birthday-today.html

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kbrule First Tweet After BBN Disqualification. / MUSIC: Adekunle Gold – Ire / "20 Ways To Know She Is A Wife Material/house Wife" - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.