Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh (865 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by planetzoom: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
see the inscription at the back of her cloth

Re: See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin
I don't think she could read

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by Airwellbiz: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wonder what the person behind her is thinking, listening to the pastor and reading what's on her shirt

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by Hier(m): 2:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2018
Wow! She actually wore that? shocked And it just had to be on her back for those guys behind her to see and begin forming all kind of images while in church.... Ouuccchhh

More like a subtle invitation by said lady....

And plsss don't tell me it is just a blouse or outfit with letters on it. Plsssssss.... I honestly feel the message we wear on our clothes also say a lot. Okay read this short flashback...

I recall when I was around 12 and went out on an errand for mom, I wore this nice green shirt that had the words "I love beer and chicks" on its front. Mehn... I didn't care for it at the time but when a certain neighbor who was a chronic drunk and also loves to sleep around with couple of ladies (he also lived next door) saw me, he called me aside and said to me...

"Son, I know you to be a good boy and have no care for immoral stuffs. But this shirt will semd out a wrong message about you. I think you should consider not wearing such again... You know.. For your image sake coz you are a special boy and I know that by watching you..."

I thanked him and left... Then I though about what he said.
This right here, was a bad drunk and chronic womanizer who was giving me some good advice in his sober state. He drinks beer and sleep with ladies but he doesn't want me to go down the same path. This shows that some times people engaged in immorality know it is wrong but their flesh cannot make them stop.... So when they see and observe a good child and just happen to like the child, you will be stunned at the good advice they will offer to make the child not become anything like them yet these folks wallow in their immoral miseries....

Anyway, I believe why I had to go back in time is because I am trying to communicate that what we wear actually matters and the message we wear on our clothes can go a long way in either misrepresenting us or doing much worse... So let's be mindful.

As for this lady in the pic..... She needs a lobotomy if she acts like she doesn't know what she wore! And for guys who will take the plunge into that pussy to answer her f**king question.... Well.... I just gotta say.....

Re: See What This Girl Wore To.church,you Wont Believe It.smh by debolayinka(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2018
I'm sure she doesn't know the gravity of what she did.

(1) (Reply)

"Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth / Greater Works Than These Shall You Do / True story on Deeper Life Couple's Wedding Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.