Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (38860 Views)

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
cry
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Na wa o, he is even the only sun of his parents. This life na yeye
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Na wa o, he is even the only sun of his parents. This life na yeye
Son
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by CORONATA(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
God rest his soul!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only son yet you joined military: you were always ready for this.
Travelled on the eve of valentine: no mentioned of the lady, lesson to guys, minimize the risk you take for "juliets". ROMEO AND JACK WERE LOOSERS. May he join the heavenly soldiers that will come ferry me to yonder someday. Amen

Meanwhile someone should inform PMB that there was a school shooting in the USA, he should release his condolence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Goddyj(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
ipob flat.heads most have used him for ritual
I'm ashamed of you. PLEASE GOD GIVE HIM SMALL SENSE.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Valar moghulis
dainformant:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode It's a sad moment for the family and friends of Henry Chibueze, an Aircraft Engineer at the Nigeria Airforce, who was killed recently in a fatal car accident. According to reports, the gallant military personnel from Enugu state and said to be the only son of his parents - died on Tuesday, February 13 from injuries sustained during the crash...

His friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss of the handsome young man.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/henry-chibueze-nigerian-air-force-officer-killed-in-car-accident.html
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by ItsTutsi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
"charity begins at home" preach that to ur ipob flat.head first
12submarine:

Are you okay? Do you have to go tribal at the lose of a dear one? You guys are making this site unattractive. An interactive forum like this should be used for sharing ideas not for tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by ItsTutsi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
who oduduwa epp!
King990:

Even Oduduwa must be ashamed of you. Wasted child
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
ipob flat.heads most have used him for ritual
Bro this isn't necessary. If you're Yoruba, stop making people see us as something else.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by ItsTutsi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
nah,I'm not..im a full blooded hausa/fulani
SoldierBoy1:
Bro this isn't necessary. If you're Yoruba, stop making people see us as something else.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
"charity begins at home" preach that to ur ipob flat.head first
I an not Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
ItsTutsi:
nah,I'm not..im a full blooded hausa/fulani
ok.da babban dare sauran. allah ya ba mu alheri.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by LEKZEE1010(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
wale2day:

I saw where an Indian parent were celebrating after doing just dat with twins. I no mean bad or joke, just trying to salvage the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5396351/The-grieving-mum-wanted-dead-sons-kids.html
is there any lady to do that in this country??
well, with money, everything is possible sha
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by aiikman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
RIP...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by jokkyjireh: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
R.i.p
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by asmovic(m): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2018
wale2day:
They should quickly remove the sperm from his testicles to make baby if he does not already children.

RIP! Na car no be jet, u for slow down.
do me a favor... visit your psychiatrist. you are long overdue for your routine check up.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2018
dony know why force men cant drive, they re are always involved in road accidents, drunk drivind.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by unitysheart(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2018
wale2day:

I saw where an Indian parent were celebrating after doing just dat with twins. I no mean bad or joke, just trying to salvage the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5396351/The-grieving-mum-wanted-dead-sons-kids.html

They took his semen before he went through a surgery not after he died
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2018
wale2day:
They should quickly remove the sperm from his testicles to make baby if he does not already children.

RIP! Na car no be jet, u for slow down.
Now that we know, you are very right.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
heendrix:
The village missiles he avoided in the sky finally met him on the ground smh

so sad embarassed

I almost avoided reading this post because it looked similar to an incident reported some time ago on nairaland. Later I found out this is the 3rd story that have a similarity. They are all military, the other two were from Army, the only son & from South East. If you say missiles, you may be right. With a combatant in the family, cheating or injustice will be very difficult to be meted out to that family.

The soldier from the East that was reported murdered on duty post in Mina may also be connected to problem at home. Where there is land or properties or inheritance or polygamous tussle, anything can happen in Africa
Re: Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics by wasyou: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
The airforce should be change to Nigeria airforce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.